Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 84181 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 3 brings dwindled numbers
« Reply #1170 on: March 05, 2021, 04:14:35 pm »

Assume you are a mafia-aligned Dreamwalker and knew who the devil was. would you want to lynch them so they don't give any more kills to town? Particularly when there was a knight willing to sell their soul for that power, to be able to use it at the end of the game.
Juicebox/Caz was an even less likely convert than the one you insist isn't a thing (secret/Persus), they were literally the CFD at EoD 1. Caz is either the Dark Magus or town, in my reckoning.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: March 05, 2021, 04:15:13 pm »

Well, I was roleblocked last Night so that clears Bluarian of the kill, but I am working right now so I can post more tonight.
If Blue confirms this then I also am strongly feeling the Icy/Lucky team.

Emotionally I am not seeing Webadict or Vector as scum...

@TricMagic:
Not sure why you even claimed Knight, scum would never kill you at night.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: March 05, 2021, 04:15:46 pm »

...You have brain damage.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: March 05, 2021, 04:17:06 pm »

You haven't contributed anything useful after switching in and NQT who gave you some space for the day is now dead unable to press you. Convenient right? And you don't have anything to report from Dreamwalker, which is starting to fray. And we already had one Dreamwalker on town's side.

Assume you are a mafia-aligned Dreamwalker and knew who the devil was. would you want to lynch them so they don't give any more kills to town? Particularly when there was a knight willing to sell their soul for that power, to be able to use it at the end of the game.

Was supposed to quote this, my brain broke reading it.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: March 05, 2021, 04:18:45 pm »

You haven't contributed anything useful after switching in and NQT who gave you some space for the day is now dead unable to press you. Convenient right? And you don't have anything to report from Dreamwalker, which is starting to fray. And we already had one Dreamwalker on town's side.

We must lynch Icy, he has my hat. I must have all the hats.

Aka. Yes, you're right. Frankly I'm getting to the point where I just want to PL Tric on the off chance he's a dark magus hiding behind a werebear/knight soft (and to get rid of, well, all this).

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: March 05, 2021, 04:20:33 pm »

>_> Pretty please? I mean, that would be nice. Like policy lynching LuckyOwl would be nice. But...I don't think it gets us closer to winning. :/

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: March 05, 2021, 04:24:41 pm »

Frankly if I hadn't promised to townside I would have parked my vote on Lucky and/or Tric basically since D1, they're both anti-wincon for me to have around if town and move towards game end if scum.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: March 05, 2021, 04:34:10 pm »

Tric every time I read this comment there's more things wrong with it. Like seriously if you are town you need to actually go and boil your head or something.

You haven't contributed anything useful after switching in
Something, something, kitchen equipment. You've done nothing but post increasingly deranged theories.

and NQT who gave you some space for the day is now dead unable to press you. Convenient right?
Not really. It's not like NQT was the towniest person around. And why would I kill someone who WAS giving me a chance, as you have so put? There's plenty who didn't want to do even that, lol.

And you don't have anything to report from Dreamwalker, which is starting to fray. And we already had one Dreamwalker on town's side.
  Not sure how you can blame me for either of those.

Assume you are a mafia-aligned Dreamwalker
I want to know in what universe I got converted N1. You think juicebox was converted day 1. You were here for day 1, right? The idea is insane.

and knew who the devil was.
  How does this happen in this mythical scenario? but, ok...

would you want to lynch them so they don't give any more kills to town?
...do you remember people painting me as Jim's scumbuddy because I was literally trying to not get them lynched?? WTF?

Particularly when there was a knight willing to sell their soul for that power, to be able to use it at the end of the game.
???????????

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: March 05, 2021, 04:37:01 pm »

Hmmm, I was suspicious of IcyTea early D2 for coasting. And yeah, there's no way juicebox was converted. I could buy them being Magus, but not the convert.

Web, would you consider doing us a solid and running a full Mamobo?

My pick for Dark Magus would be ICT, for what it's worth. Yes.
Mamobo Number 5? Sorry, this statement really amused me for some reason. Was Blu helpful at all N1?

We must lynch Icy, he has my hat. I must have all the hats.

Aka. Yes, you're right. Frankly I'm getting to the point where I just want to PL Tric on the off chance he's a dark magus hiding behind a werebear/knight soft (and to get rid of, well, all this).
I had him pegged as the Devil because of that. I'm still surprised it was Jim.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: March 05, 2021, 04:40:34 pm »

snip
... Right, that post sends you over the cliff of my scum radar.

Put simply, if you were scum from day one, a good bit of that post is breakdown without address. And I was asking you if you would do that if you were dreamwalker scum who found out about the devil.

Right now I just feel powerless. There isn't anything I can do to help, and it frustrates me. At least having a kill in my pocket for when it's needed would be something.

(Persus has the right of it, Juice being the Magus at the start. There isn't much argument for them being the convert.)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: March 05, 2021, 04:45:55 pm »

[MECHANICALLY CONFIRMED NOT DARK MAGUS] Luckyowl - Jim says they lied about getting a kill.
[MECHANICALLY CONFIRMED NOT DARK MAGUS] Persus13 - Coven witch, formerly paired with NQT.
[MECHANICALLY CONFIRMED NOT DARK MAGUS] BluarianKnight - former dreamwalker, rezzed, claims Lone Vampire. Still need last Night's action.
                                                                              TricMagic - probable town, acting crazy. Claimed Knight.

Vector - claimed town warlock
4maskwolf - claimed survivor wererat
juicebox/Caz - claimed town dreamwalker, no results so far.

webadict - no claim
ToonyMan - no claim

Note that: we do have a relatively high number of players with no night action. It could make sense to give the town two dreamwalkers in that situation.
Note that: we are at 10P with one survivor, one Dark Magus, one convert, and Blu.
---> It is still possible that Blu is Dark Magus-aligned.
---> Regardless, this is something like MYLO.

IcyTea31 -> the shoe fits in terms of behavior.
- Did not deny being the Devil despite being frequently assumed to be such.
- It's a strong advantage to be considered 3rd party by solo scum.
- Heavily focused on "lynchableness" D1 rather than looking for scum.
- Has been tunneling me all game as scum - or - cop on little evidence, straight out of RVS.
---------------------------------- We know I am hard to put in the ground. The strategy of low-hanging fruit + tunneling a hard-to-get vet is an optimal low-effort strat. for scum.
---------------------------------- But framing the problem as cop vs. scum alignment will work well.
---------------------------------- It pushes me to claim a night power role "to explain my behavior."
---------------------------------- If I do flip cop, "Vector should have claimed."
---------------------------------- There is a good excuse for ICT regardless of scenario.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: March 05, 2021, 04:47:21 pm »

snip
... Right, that post sends you over the cliff of my scum radar.

Is that GOOD? Make your words make sense.

Put simply, if you were scum from day one, a good bit of that post is breakdown without address.

A breakwhat? Address who?

And I was asking you if you would do that if you were dreamwalker scum who found out about the devil.

It's a made up impossible scenario so how the fuck is it even helpful to answer???

Right now I just feel powerless. There isn't anything I can do to help, and it frustrates me. At least having a kill in my pocket for when it's needed would be something.

Uh... Play the game and actually find scum? You want to be a YOLO vigilante like LuckyOwl instead? How is THAT an improvement?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: March 05, 2021, 04:48:33 pm »

Mamobo Number 5? Sorry, this statement really amused me for some reason. Was Blu helpful at all N1?

I disturbed the grave but didn't actually try to reach out after all, because I was worried that Blu would rezz scum.

It was less that I didn't want my power role revealed because I thought I would be a scum target, rather I didn't want to help any scumteam PoE a vig or cop by ruling me out.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: March 05, 2021, 04:56:09 pm »

6 town max and we have to lynch scum 3 times with 2 survivors in the mix. Dark magus has a doublevote ability. Yeah it's mylo.   

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: March 05, 2021, 04:57:16 pm »

Lol Tric.

Literally to everything, lolTric.

The fact that this is probably his towngame and clears him as such annoys me to no end because if that behavior is rewarded with townreads it's never going to stop.

6 town max and we have to lynch scum 3 times with 2 survivors in the mix. Dark magus has a doublevote ability. Yeah it's mylo.   
Three times... there's only two scum, unless exactly Lucky was converted.

Unrelated sidenote but a Full Mamobo sounds like a wrestling move.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 115