Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 84156 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 3 brings dwindled numbers
« Reply #1125 on: March 05, 2021, 02:09:38 pm »

Multple.. Caz, Luckyowl...

I'd propose Icytea and 4maskwolf as one team. Persus OR Caz with Luckyowl as the other. And blue as the loner third party revived by scum.

This has no logic or basis behind it, but I'll check through day 1 later.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: March 05, 2021, 02:11:05 pm »

Actually I just remembered who his "do not lynch" pool was.

Me, Blue, and Lucky.

So presumably he peeked either me or Lucky as benevolent.

Multple.. Caz, Luckyowl...

I'd propose Icytea and 4maskwolf as one team. Persus OR Caz with Luckyowl as the other. And blue as the loner third party revived by scum.

This has no logic or basis behind it, but I'll check through day 1 later.
This isn't a multiball. Quit your ridiculousness.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: March 05, 2021, 02:14:31 pm »

Assuming I'm right and Toaster was in part softing his N1 peek in his "not the converter" list, I'm assuming he peeked me N1 since Lucky was not the converter by definition because he was a priest and blue couldn't be because he was dead at the time, whereas there was no hard mechanical reason to believe I wasn't the converter.

Sucks. Not that the N1 peek would be clearing anyways because lolmagusconversions but it would have at least have told us who was definitely town and couldn't be the dark magus.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: March 05, 2021, 02:16:18 pm »

For the record the same "sucks we can't use it for anything useful" logic applies if he peeked Lucky too, since we already know Lucky couldn't be the magus.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: March 05, 2021, 02:22:45 pm »

I'm kind of mad but I'll let it go.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: March 05, 2021, 02:23:20 pm »

PFP

@4mask:
I think you're right about Toaster checking you N1.

@Caz:
Forget you're a dreamwalker? Results please.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: March 05, 2021, 02:32:48 pm »

I'm NQT's Coven Witch buddy. We've been loosely coordinating our play since I replaced in.
Also if I die tonight, I'd just like to say: don't lynch Persus.
Persus13:

I'm certain its not NQT

Wait, why's that?
NQT putting secretdorf as townie off of a single post as well is pretty thonk.
Side note.

Sort by postcount, become mafia expert. Secretdorf has a lot of wolf equity and his townread on NQT was just mrrrr enough that I'm considering that scumteam as a possiblity.
So if you think I'm scum today, you need to argue why the scumteam converted me N1 when I was in the top 4 lynch choices that day.

Caz why haven't you claimed your Night action yet?

Don't Devil kills usually involve copius amounts of fire? And how much can we trust a third party who already lost the game here? My first thought on the Toaster kill was that BluarianKnight lied and is actually a Demon. The other kill definitely feels like a Dark Magus to me, checking back on the flavor.

Oh hey, webadict's alive D3? Do we do the thing?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: March 05, 2021, 02:35:14 pm »

Alright I'm going to stop shortposting and try and collect my thoughts.

Lucky, if you're town, claim whether or not you made the kill last night. Don't try and lie in hopes it gets you out of trouble: you'll just hurt the town even worse if you do die and you lied about not making the kill, since that means we chop both blue to try and find the killer (who'd presumably be a survivor in this case and thus not someone we care about) or Vector for "lying" to us (may or may not be a wolf, but for the sake of argument let's assume town). Or both, back to back. So please, if you made the kill, just own up to it.

If Lucky is magus convert and performed the extra kill I think we're looking at Toony or webadict as the magus, the play there (lie about not taking the deal to have a secret kill, then use it to WIFOM the town) is a VERY fancy play that seems like it'd come from one of the veterans. I'd lump Vector in here too but Vector is the one outing Lucky.

If lucky is town and supersaints us on elimination Vector could very well be magus and/or magus convert.

Still think Toonyman has a lot of convert equity but we've got bigger things to parse through in these early hours.

Caz: Toony's right, spill the beans on your dream.

The fact that Jim was actually the Devil means Icy has hella wolf equity, I mostly left him alone yesterday because I was sheeping the idea that he was the Devil.

PPE: Persus claim seems legit, I was gonna go back and try and find NQT's buddy but he saved me the trouble. It checks out, NQT was big into "not secret/persus, literally not ever".

I'm glad I picked them out as a team on D1, even if I got the wrong team. I'm not completely incompetent, I swear!

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: March 05, 2021, 02:36:09 pm »

Don't Devil kills usually involve copius amounts of fire? And how much can we trust a third party who already lost the game here? My first thought on the Toaster kill was that BluarianKnight lied and is actually a Demon. The other kill definitely feels like a Dark Magus to me, checking back on the flavor.
Wait wasn't NQT the one who died by fire? I thought Toaster had his heart removed.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: March 05, 2021, 02:38:51 pm »

Unfortunately because of the existence of a Dark Magus we can't clear Persus off that claim, he could have been converted and killed NQT for the towncred.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: March 05, 2021, 02:39:53 pm »

Because lolme apparently Meph had the kill flavors backwards when I saw them

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: March 05, 2021, 02:41:06 pm »

I want to know if Blue roleblocked anybody. If that can be confirmed then I think it really is Lucky and Web. The NQT and Toaster kills look very coordinated.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: March 05, 2021, 02:42:36 pm »

(Also means I'm right about Lucky this entire game and Web successfully broke my mind at end of Day 2 by telling Lucky to stop lurking.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: March 05, 2021, 02:45:16 pm »

Wait wasn't NQT the one who died by fire? I thought Toaster had his heart removed.
NQT died by dark magic fire, which is consistent with the Dark Magus kill flavor. I just checked previous Supernaturals and Devil kills were either killed by superhuman strength with chunks missing or the whole house burned down.

Unfortunately because of the existence of a Dark Magus we can't clear Persus off that claim, he could have been converted and killed NQT for the towncred.
Again, you'll have to argue that the Dark Magus chose to convert me when I was one of the top 4 lynch choices Day 1 in a 13 person game.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: March 05, 2021, 02:46:02 pm »

@Caz:
Forget you're a dreamwalker? Results please.

Tetchy.

Caz why haven't you claimed your Night action yet?

Is this a trick question? I don't have a night action.

Caz: Toony's right, spill the beans on your dream.

Sweet FA.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 115