Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 84022 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 1 begins
« Reply #435 on: February 26, 2021, 02:18:10 pm »

4 hours, 45 minutes to day end. So this line isn't going to really work for now. Persus13

I really don't like you NQT, you REALLY want my role for whatever reason. Well, here it is. Also renders it completely useless, so congrats scum. I'll be hunting you fully tomorrow, or today if votes turn against you.

I am a Knight. I have the super special ability of not being Knightkilled. That's it. I was hoping to get targeted by a kill with hyper-agression, but that's not going to happen now..

Ninja Vector.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: February 26, 2021, 02:20:30 pm »

@TricMagic:
Dude just say if you are or not. You clearly want to take a stance with your showboat displays. If you admit it then we can avoid needless town deaths, if you deny it then maybe scum will take the chance. If we find out you were lying after denying it then we'll just auto-lynch you.

PPE:
I am a Knight. I have the super special ability of not being Knightkilled. That's it. I was hoping to get targeted by a kill with hyper-agression, but that's not going to happen now..
What the fuck? You fake breadcrumbed a role that would make scum not want to target you? AS A KNIGHT??

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: February 26, 2021, 02:21:25 pm »

4 hours, 45 minutes to day end. So this line isn't going to really work for now. Persus13

I really don't like you NQT, you REALLY want my role for whatever reason. Well, here it is. Also renders it completely useless, so congrats scum. I'll be hunting you fully tomorrow, or today if votes turn against you.

Ninja Vector.
This makes much more sense than werebear. I feel kinda dumb because my first thought when you initially started softing was "knight" because of the way you emphasized "or kill me or whatever" but I dropped that line of thought at some point and I don't know why.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: February 26, 2021, 02:51:16 pm »

Spoiler: Mutual Feeling (click to show/hide)

What kind of knuckle dragging mouthbreather makes a relationship graph in ms paint???????????

Toaster, Jim, I don't think either of you have given a definitive reads list though you have each scattered your impressions. Care to enlighten us?

No, I hate reads lists. My initial decision was to refuse you, but then I thought I might give one, but in the process of creating one I hated everything about it, so I have returned to my initial decision.

I've been clear about my suspects. Everybody else is clustered around a neutral read. IcyTea31 and ToonyMan I slightly favor, you and Toaster I slightly disfavor. I might favor webadict and Vector if they weren't as skilled as they are. The person I have least reason to suspect is 4maskwolf but that's because of his survivor claim.

Has anyone actually changed their mind on the Persus/secret slot or did everyone just collectively decide to give that slot time to post and then never went back to it?

I'm the rare bastard not giving Persus13 any slack for what I suspect Secretdorf for.

I'm willing to leave a vote on Luckyowl right now but if we can get a Toasrer or Persus13 elim instead, I'd much rather we did. Also because I feel like have Lucky as the elim leader is better for scumhunting.

How so?

What more does a LuckyOwl lynch tell us over a Toaster/Persus13 lynch?

If you're game for a Persus13 lynch, we can make it happen, but it's gotta start with you and me, brother.

I am also against low info policy lynches on Day 1, which is what Juice is. That doesn't give me any info to town. Investigative roles can get info, those without won't have much to go off of.

Low activity players can be scum and are not less likely to be scum than more active players.

TricMagic's werebear/knight claim

This is a big fat meh from me on this topic.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: February 26, 2021, 02:59:20 pm »

I'm going to put my vote on Juicebox. Out of everyone, his plays feel the most desperate for scum at this point.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: February 26, 2021, 03:01:57 pm »

Tric, your play, breadcrumb and subsequent claim makes no strategic sense, but I'm not sure if that's alignment indicative for you. I'm putting it at about even chance that you're a werebear serial killer or a townie making an overcomplicated nest of claims.

Back to obvscum Juicebox...

Jim, paint was probably not the best tool, but eh it worked fine enough for my purposes.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: February 26, 2021, 03:04:22 pm »

I'm going to put my vote on Juicebox. Out of everyone, his plays feel the most desperate for scum at this point.

What part of juicebox's ten or whatever posts makes you think he's desperate, or are you just joining a wagon?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: February 26, 2021, 03:05:00 pm »

Ah yes, push a mislynch on Juicebox. Blue and NQT starting Operation Save LuckyWolf

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: February 26, 2021, 03:10:34 pm »

What part of juicebox's ten or whatever posts makes you think he's desperate, or are you just joining a wagon?

I agree with this.

LuckyOwl. Given how coordinated all of this looks, I'm gonna assume that this is a scum priest and that we therefore don't want them to rezz anyone, even though with isolated reads I feel more solid on BK being scum. Let's go let's go. Vote is staying here unless something crazy happens.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: February 26, 2021, 03:12:47 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
BluarianKnight: 4maskwolf, Toaster
juicebox: BluarianKnight, notquitethere
Luckyowl: IcyTea31, ToonyMan, Vector, webadict
Persus13: Jim Groovester, TricMagic
Toaster: Persus13
webadict: Luckyowl

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Today. You have ~5 hours left!
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: February 26, 2021, 03:13:43 pm »

@Jim: I honestly just left my vote there to see who would join and why. Also because I'm still debating if I'm wrong. If ToonyMan is right and Luckyowl is being shielded, it's better to have that evidence while I'm still at work than when I have 2 hours left to try and find it.

@Bluarian, which posts show juicebox being desperate?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: February 26, 2021, 03:14:18 pm »

Ninjas.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: February 26, 2021, 03:15:37 pm »

I checked your posts and the juicebox suspicion doesn't come completely out of left field though I don't follow the development of your suspicions on him. The characterization of juicebox as desperate bothers me, since even if he's low activity he seems unflappable.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: February 26, 2021, 03:16:27 pm »

I'm not convinced NQT is part of a Lucky/Blue scumteam, Juice was NQT's pick back when secret was the top chop too. I think the timing is just a coincidence (and also the timing is just super awkward for a wolf team actually trying to do a coordinated counterpush, it feels too obvious to be what's actually happening).

Luckyowl, I'd prefer a blue chop but lucky works too, they've got decent equity together.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: February 26, 2021, 03:20:45 pm »

I agree with this.

LuckyOwl. Given how coordinated all of this looks, I'm gonna assume that this is a scum priest and that we therefore don't want them to rezz anyone, even though with isolated reads I feel more solid on BK being scum. Let's go let's go. Vote is staying here unless something crazy happens.
Stop copying me.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 115