Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 83763 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 1 begins
« Reply #510 on: February 26, 2021, 05:48:05 pm »

If LO is town, I can firmly suggest a Persus/NQT/IcyTea team. Ignoring all other evidence. And NQT, reluctance doesn't change my opinion of you either. What's the saying, dead air equals dead townie? Persus hasn't absolved Secretdorf's play at all.
>votes Juicebox

So is Lucky mafia then?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: February 26, 2021, 05:50:34 pm »

I go to sleep for a couple hours and wake up to this mess. So apparently Tric is a werebear and BK is a dreamwalker, which, I don't really know what to make of either of those claims atm. I'm going to be at work when day ends, so I'm going to leave my vote on BluarianKnight for jumping the moment multiple votes were placed on them, and attempting to shift the votes onto an easy target, with what wasn't even a good case.
... Last minute vote is not the best, particularly missing the conclusion to that werebear business while catching the dreamwalker bit. Who briefed you Juicebox. Blue is looking easy at the moment.

4mask, did you have to ruin that poke?
I mean...
Can it really be called ruining if I posted first?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: February 26, 2021, 06:07:20 pm »

I go to sleep for a couple hours and wake up to this mess. So apparently Tric is a werebear and BK is a dreamwalker, which, I don't really know what to make of either of those claims atm. I'm going to be at work when day ends, so I'm going to leave my vote on BluarianKnight for jumping the moment multiple votes were placed on them, and attempting to shift the votes onto an easy target, with what wasn't even a good case.
... Last minute vote is not the best, particularly missing the conclusion to that werebear business while catching the dreamwalker bit. Who briefed you Juicebox. Blue is looking easy at the moment.

4mask, did you have to ruin that poke?
I mean...
Can it really be called ruining if I posted first?

Not really, but kind of annoying to get ninja'd.

And NQT, ignoring all other evidence would get that result for me. I'm not going to, but that's how it looks to me from a day 1 perspective. You also aren't helping my view of you with such loaded subtext.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: February 26, 2021, 06:10:50 pm »

I vote that we should rename it the "Tric Tunnel"
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: February 26, 2021, 06:12:28 pm »

For the record, I now think Tric is most likely town. That mix of cantankerousness, paranoia, vote hopping, speculation, bold if unfortunate gambits. Not to mention, they're here at the end of day. A scum!Tric could have shrugged and gone to bed by now. But this Tric is sticking about, making last moment vote changes. I like that.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: February 26, 2021, 06:23:30 pm »

Interesting that as far as I can see, Juicebox has never attended to my attacks against his character. Aside from being relentlessly defended by Jim, what does he have going for him?

Well, joint last in the last lurker tracker, admittedly over 12 hours ago.

This was their grand case of D1:
Starting to lean town on Toaster as well. His posts have a town quality to them.

Secretdorf's attempt to shift votes onto seem rather desperate to me. Was going to give them the benefit of the doubt since they were asking for a replacement, but I think I'd be comfortable voting them now.

And now this is what they've rolled in with, having misread the thread:

How is shifting the vote off of oneself alignment indicative? Why is LuckyOwl not a good case for today?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: February 26, 2021, 06:24:27 pm »

Why is LuckyOwl not a good case for today?
(Yeah, I have reasons why, but I want to know what a Juicebox reason looks like.)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: February 26, 2021, 06:26:41 pm »

Alright, I'm here now and I took a nap. Let's go.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #518 on: February 26, 2021, 06:28:05 pm »

is all the vote piling onto me? well, there goes town rez. A damn shame really.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: February 26, 2021, 06:29:55 pm »

I think ToonyMan is the scum team. His playstyle remind me of SecretDorf in terminator. He tries to act like he's trying to help me out, but really he is trying to get me lynch. I already told you I worked today. Yet you ask me where Am I?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: February 26, 2021, 06:31:15 pm »

Quote from: Mamobo (current)
Vote Count
------------------------
4maskwolf - 0 -
BluarianKnight - 4 - Vector*, Toaster*, juicebox*, Jim Groovester*,
IcyTea31 - 0 -
Jim Groovester - 0 -
juicebox - 2 - TricMagic*, notquitethere*,
Luckyowl - 6 - webadict*, BluarianKnight*, Secretdorf*, 4maskwolf*, IcyTea31*, ToonyMan*,
notquitethere - 0 -
Secretdorf - 0 -
Toaster - 0 -
ToonyMan - 0 -
TricMagic - 0 -
Vector - 0 -
webadict - 1 - Luckyowl*,
No Lynch - 0 -

Not Voting - 0 -

Day ends on February 26, 2021 at 19:00 CST (1 hours and 31 minutes remaining.)
Sorry, it's hard to read your vote count, Meph.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: February 26, 2021, 06:31:46 pm »

I don't believe you're playing in town's interests for once.

Gonna vote Blue? Or Juice? Or me? Or someone else?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: February 26, 2021, 06:33:34 pm »

I think ToonyMan is the scum team. His playstyle remind me of SecretDorf in terminator. He tries to act like he's trying to help me out, but really he is trying to get me lynch. I already told you I worked today. Yet you ask me where Am I?

... classic luckyowl.. Except updated with some new factor.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: February 26, 2021, 06:34:51 pm »

Why even vote Blue? wouldn't that just make me look scummy? look. Even I am going to lynch then just hammer me. I already role claimed and you'll see that I'll flip town.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: February 26, 2021, 06:37:47 pm »

is all the vote piling onto me? well, there goes town rez. A damn shame really.
Alright, Lucky, you've entered hostage negotiation territory. What are your demands?

Why even vote Blue? wouldn't that just make me look scummy? look. Even I am going to lynch then just hammer me. I already role claimed and you'll see that I'll flip town.
Right, but you're going after ToonyMan who is legitimately one of the Towniest players in the game. You're not voting for anyone you believe is scum. You're literally doing nothing beneficial for Town, so how can you justify your stance?
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 115