Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 84042 times)

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 4 is less magical
« Reply #1635 on: March 09, 2021, 09:46:50 am »

Lucky, if you actually think Vector and I are scum, like you have for the entire game, then you aren't paying attention. In order for us to both be scum, either IcyTea31 is scum or some really convoluted series of steps happened that still point to you being scum.

Your Devildeal was done before the Convert.
I don't think it is both Caz and Tric.
You accepted that you were roleblocked by a Vampire that never existed.
You did the kill Last Night.

@Tric: Persus13 is clear because they are a Witch.

If you aren't scum then Vector is scum with someone else. But I find that hard to believe. I am for certain you are DM and Vector is the convert.

You speak about there has to be convulted steps for the both of you to be scum? ...but you tried to get me lynch over a superfiacial flavor kill...have you even took the time to consider that there wasn't a second kill? Either way, town need to overlook my town play mistakes and notice that the scum isn't the one who is acting scummy it's always someone who is hiding underneath your nose! If I'm wrong about Vector and Web then it has to be Persus and Caz. Don't let yourself be fooled by logic! That's what the mafia wants you to think so they can make you vote me off then TricMagic then next day!...with that out of the way I'll gladly walk up the gallows. Town, try to outguess the scum.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: March 09, 2021, 09:58:33 am »

Don't let yourself be fooled by logic!

That's REALLY not a problem that people are having this game.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: March 09, 2021, 10:00:05 am »

Lucky.

I already did the explanation on why Vector can never be a wolf.

Vector can never be a wolf.

If you want to save your wolfy hide, find someone else to go after.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: March 09, 2021, 10:02:03 am »

Shorten

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: March 09, 2021, 10:24:37 am »

I already said my pick. But I'll switch my vote onto Web this time. His reason for if I flip town then Vector is town sounds like he know I'll flip town and is only saying that to cover Vector from lynch then on day 5 lynch TricMagic.

Webadict

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: March 09, 2021, 10:26:04 am »

Also, I'm no supersaint. Just a regular priest.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: March 09, 2021, 10:29:21 am »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
Luckyowl: 5: 4maskwolf, Caz, TricMagic, Vector, webadict
webadict: 1: Luckyowl

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Wednesday. There are 4/8 players voting to Shorten. 6 votes needed to Shorten the day.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: March 09, 2021, 10:31:22 am »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
Luckyowl: 5: 4maskwolf, Caz, TricMagic, Vector, webadict

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Wednesday. There are 4/8 players voting to Shorten. 6 votes needed to Shorten the day.
5 shortens. web lucky tric 4mask caz.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: March 09, 2021, 10:34:53 am »

You're right, I somehow missed Lucky's shorten vote.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: March 09, 2021, 10:42:16 am »

Lucky Shorten

Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: March 09, 2021, 11:52:25 am »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
Luckyowl: 6: 4maskwolf, Caz, Persus13, TricMagic, Vector, webadict

The Count just nods grimly at your decision to cut another Trial short. After all, you found a Demon last time. What shall you uncover today?

The votes are cast, nearly all for Luckyowl.

They bow their head in prayer as the lights around you dim and the runes glow brightly around their neck. But even years of service as a Priest cannot prepare one for such torment. Their screams are, at least, mercifully brief.

The Count looks over the black marks around Luckyowl's neck. "I fear you were wrong today. Our good Priest here was loyal to us to the end."

He gestures to the entrance of the tent.

"Return to your homes. The Trial shall continue in the morning. May the gods look after you all.

Night has fallen. Send in your actions!
Come play Mafia with us!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 10 - Night 4 needs prayers
« Reply #1646 on: March 10, 2021, 12:33:12 pm »

Another dawn. Another pull from the Binding. The Trials await.

You arrive and mill around a bit. Vector and Persus13, however, do not arrive.

Your hearts sink. This can only be bad news.

The Count enters. He looks worn, and tired. You doubt he’s slept much this week. He Looks around, and then begins to speak.

“So few left. I fear we are failing. Last night Vector was burned to death. Though they were a Warlock, it seems they were on our side. And Persus, another of the Coven Witches, was also slain. His body dismembered and partially eaten. I...do not know who would do such a gruesome thing.”

“I do.” Webadict stands up. He makes some strange gestures with his hands, and stretches. The orange runes of Binding glow brightly on his neck for a moment, and then explode outwards from him.

“Enough of this farce. Your Binding magic is weak. Your gods are weak.
You are Weak. And today I take my rightful place as ruler of these lands!” The Dark Magus clenches a fist in front of him and dark purple runes begin to float in the air around him.

The Knight TricMagic rushes towards him, dagger in hand. The Magus simply waves a hand and runes encircle the brave warrior. He screams in terror and collapses to the ground as they bind with his flesh.

Moments later he rises to his feet. His eyes glow with an unearthly purple light, and he takes hold of IcyTea. The dagger at his throat the Sexton puts up his hands in surrender.

The Ghoul 4maskwolf grabs onto Caz’s shoulder and shoves the Dreamwalker back into her seat. “I wouldn’t do anything rash,
friend. I’m in a good mood this morning, and you really don’t want to ruin that.” She nods, and folds her hands in her lap.

The Count opens his book, and frantically flips through it searching for some magic that will aid him.

Webadict intones a Word of power, and the book is ripped from the Count’s hands and flies over to its new Master.

The Magus casually opens it to a precise page and invokes the runes within.

The Count screams in horror as he is drawn into the book, locked into the ink and vellum within.

Webadict then looks around. “Well. That went well. Time to inform the rest of the land who their new ruler is.”

He gives a grim chuckle.

“And then the real work can begin.”

And that's game!

A bit unusual to end at 3-town 2-scum, but there was just no way for town to win mechanically at this point. Even if you guessed exactly who was who, no matter who you voted for the game would end with a Magus victory in a day or two.

Turned out to be a very interesting game! I hope everyone had fun.

Spoiler: Role Pms (click to show/hide)

Come play Mafia with us!

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!
« Reply #1647 on: March 10, 2021, 12:35:49 pm »

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: March 10, 2021, 12:37:59 pm »

Spoiler: Night 1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Night 2 (click to show/hide)
Come play Mafia with us!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: March 10, 2021, 12:40:07 pm »

Spoiler: Night 3 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Night 4 (click to show/hide)
Come play Mafia with us!
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 115