Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 84242 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 2 has a full house
« Reply #1065 on: March 03, 2021, 07:46:50 pm »

Is there even a real counterwagon to Jim right now?

As in, a counterwagon with more than two votes?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: March 03, 2021, 07:47:52 pm »

Mamobo web?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: March 03, 2021, 07:48:51 pm »

NQT's Tally Sheet
Jim Groovester: 5: notquitethere, Persus13, Vector, webadict, IcyTea31
Caz: 1: TricMagic
notquitethere: 1: Jim Groovester
ToonyMan: 2: BluarianKnight, Caz
Vector: 1: Toaster
webadict: 2: Luckyowl, ToonyMan

Not Voting: 4maskwolf

Day ends: 12 minutes

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: March 03, 2021, 07:49:44 pm »

TY NQT.

Toonyman, I suppose. Let's rattle the cage a bit.

Toaster, Tricmagic: Join me, let's tie up the wagons and see what falls out.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: March 03, 2021, 07:50:27 pm »

I'm voting for Toonyman? But, sure. What's the reasons for Jim? If it's that they've been quiet, then just look to LuckyOwl or Bluarian for worse cases than this. If it's for passivity, Vector has been doing this except they've actually been here the whole time.

I'll take the point about his activity dropping, but since I think Toony is the converted... :L

A bigger point is, imo, attributing activity to alignment is just a crapshoot. So you are trying to lynch someone on a crapshoot reason who can't even defend themselves. What does that make you?
While I don't think Jim should be voteleader, I do think that they have enough scum equity to vote them, especially over ToonyMan and Luckyowl. I would probably have agreed with you about 1 or 2 hours ago, their actions just... seem like Town!Toony? Like, I just expect Town!Toony to push the vote on Luckyowl after they came back because Luckyowl had a really bad take when they came back.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: March 03, 2021, 07:51:37 pm »

NQT's Tally Sheet
Jim Groovester: 5: notquitethere, Persus13, Vector, webadict, IcyTea31
Caz: 1: TricMagic
notquitethere: 1: Jim Groovester
ToonyMan: 2: BluarianKnight, Caz
Vector: 1: Toaster
webadict: 2: Luckyowl, ToonyMan

Not Voting: 4maskwolf

Day ends: 12 minutes

Unvote. I can't really do anything about this lynch without opening a tie. Can't do anything tonight either. Can someone shoot LO during the night? We got a devil.

Sure 4mask, more power than I have at night. Toonyman

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: March 03, 2021, 07:52:25 pm »

Mamobo isn't allowed to use Mamobo's Shadow Magic!

Vote Count
------------------------
4maskwolf - 0 -
BluarianKnight - 0 -
Caz - 0 -
IcyTea31 - 0 -
Jim Groovester - 5 - webadict*, Vector*, Persus13*, IcyTea31*, notquitethere*,
Luckyowl - 0 -
notquitethere - 1 - Jim Groovester*,
Persus13 - 0 -
Toaster - 0 -
ToonyMan - 4 - TricMagic*, BluarianKnight*, 4maskwolf*, Caz*,
TricMagic - 0 -
Vector - 1 - Toaster*,
webadict - 2 - ToonyMan*, Luckyowl*,
No Lynch - 0 -

Not Voting - 0 -

Day ends on March 03, 2021 at 19:00 CST (0 hours and 7 minutes remaining.)
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: March 03, 2021, 07:52:58 pm »

It's ironic that out of everyone else I can only trust web and the claimed survivor at the end of the day.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: March 03, 2021, 07:53:13 pm »

I'm not budging unless Lucky is here.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: March 03, 2021, 07:53:30 pm »

It's ironic that out of everyone else I can only trust web and the claimed survivor at the end of the day.

I'm surprised you even managed that.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: March 03, 2021, 07:53:57 pm »

Aaaaaggghhhhhhhhhh ToonyMan on the grounds I want to see what happens.  I won't promise I won't change back.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: March 03, 2021, 07:54:11 pm »

Legacy Reads as of Today:

4maskwolf: Still Survivor. Still Surviving. Not a fan of the Luckyowl and ToonyMan takes, but understand the rationale behind it. However, I'll take some honorary Townie points away. End: 80% Town
ToonyMan: I don't believe that a scum!ToonyMan would be as crazy as they're being. Willing to accept them as 80% Town.
Luckyowl: I think they're Town. They haven't done anything Today. I am a bad person for defending that action, but gotta find scum. 65% Town (but actually 80% Town)
BluarianKnight: Appears to have a family emergency, but was planning to post today. Still waiting on it. Not a fan of their Luckyowl take, but they're still showing Survivor to me. They can get the long lost 50% Town/Scum read.
Caz: Defending the Jim Groovester wagon pretty hard. I don't like that they're unwilling to accept that juicebox was a part of them, and while they can't defend JB's actions, they can supplement their own for a better read. Caz has stayed on the ToonyMan wagon all Day, and I'm now really against it, and their takes haven't lead me to the same conclusions. That'll tick them up several points from Yesterday. 90% Scum
IcyTea31: Wrong reads, but probably not scum. In consensus with others that probably is Devil. 50% Null.
Vector: Vector isn't scum. Period. What, no defense? If I die, Vector's 100% Scum. There we go. 90% Town.
notquitethere: Started off scummy. Started mindmelding after sleep. NQT is in my head. I'm going to get destroyed by them... 75% Town. You know what, if I'm NKed, they're 100% Town.
Jim Groovester: 70% Scum. This is such a steep read that I should be susssed hard for it, but ToonyMan isn't scum, for sure.
Persus13: Still believe that they're scum. I wanted more from them 70% Scum.
Toaster: I stopped on Toaster for my reads, but I was getting some decent Town vibes from some of their Midday posts. I'm not really ready to write them off as scum. I'll put them at 55% Town.
TricMagic: I never really got around to reading TricMagic today, and I'm very upset by it. I'm gonna push this towards the end and see if I can microread before having to post.

Okay, 15 minutes to do this Tric read: Votes juicebox (residual vote from the Day before). Blah blah blah, not much. Votes for NQT for asking why they claimed Day 1. That actually is a good point by NQT AGAIN. Suspicious a bit of Secretdorf/Persus13. Votes Luckyowl because they believe that Luckyowl is being coached. Not seeing it, it's a silly vote. Some more blah blah blah, suspects NQT (consistent), Toaster, Jim (top wagon), and IcyTea31. Also, Luckyowl (consistent), Persus13 (somewhat consistent) and Caz (also consistent).

No time left. I'll take them down a few points from Yesterday. They can be 57.5% Town.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: March 03, 2021, 07:54:20 pm »

I'm not budging unless Lucky is here.

He isn't, even if he is online right now he's just not coming.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: March 03, 2021, 07:54:31 pm »

Though I really hate doing this with ten minutes to go; I thought there was another hour.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: March 03, 2021, 07:54:38 pm »

You just tied it Toaster.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 115