Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Eon's Past (ON HIATUS)  (Read 971 times)

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
Eon's Past (ON HIATUS)
« on: February 20, 2021, 02:52:45 am »

The tomb had been buried for the elder, his corpse slowly pushed into the hole. It was far from an acceptable resting place, but it would do.

Long ago, the people of this land had a name - the elders even remembered such things. But that was before the Disaster. Now all they know is survival - so basic and meaningless, left in a world already ruined by their ancestors.

However.. a new age was blooming. Family - bloodlines, society.

With the Elders dead, one must take his place. It is decided quickly - the Families would return to the great stone, by bloom's end. When the cold approaches, that is when a new Leader will emerge.

Eon's Past is a generational roleplaying game set at the end of an era of prosperous light - but at this point, even the concept of names are only returning to those left behind. Each player will begin as the leader of their family, which will only contain themselves at the start, unless requested otherwise, in which case two or so players can start as kin/lovers/whatever the hell.

Each turn will last one in-game month.

System Information:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Character Sheet
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Waitlist
  • Knightwing64
  • Supernerd

Sign-up is open until I get a decent number of folks - or this dies out. Either or.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 06:10:18 pm by BluarianKnight »
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
Re: Eon's Past (Players Needed!)
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2021, 09:11:50 am »

Reserved/Bump

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2021, 10:47:20 am »

Name: Logan
Family Name: Antigonus
Description: A young male person with strange features and amnesia. He has a mysterious past, Has been living off the land and carries a book with him that he has a strange attachment to.
Traits:
Physique: 1
Endurance: 1
Intellect: 5
Charm: 3
Wisdom: 5

Talents:
Physique:
Unending Willpower: Logan and his family are very good at labor and are slightly resistant to exhaustion due to their incredible willpower.
Endurance:
Protean!: Logan and all who share his blood will be hale and hearty, Able to get more work done during the day.
Intellect:
Visions of Magic?: Logan has strange visions of a laboratory and supernatural powers. Perhaps he might remember more with time? (If you allow this, Could I use this to teach my family members magic?)
Charm:
Aura of the Snake: Logan and his family have a strange aura making strange creatures and beasts reluctant to attack them, This allows them to tame beasts that would otherwise have killed them. This gives them a cold and sharp appearance, Reminding people of a snake.
Wisdom:
Sage Wisdom: Logan and his family are very wise and are able to quickly assess the pros and cons of a action, Allowing them to pick one that is most favorable to them. This makes their eyes a weird purple color.

Abilities:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 05:06:59 pm by Knightwing64 »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2021, 03:06:47 pm »

Alright, lets try this.

Spoiler: Application (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 03:29:24 pm by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2021, 04:00:41 pm »

Alright, lets try this.

Spoiler: Application (click to show/hide)

Accepted - putting you on the list now.

Name: Logan
Family Name: Antigonus
Description: A young male person with strange features and amnesia. He has a mysterious past, Woke up in a coffin with a mysterious book with spells inside. All is not what it seems....
Traits:
Physique: 1
Endurance: 1
Intellect: 5
Charm: 3
Wisdom: 5

Talents:
Physique:
Strange Body: Logan’s body is very resistant to pain and exhaustion, And his skin is showing signs of molting. What is happening to him?
Endurance:
Sleepless: Logan can get much more done due to his sudden lack of a need to sleep.
Intellect:
Visions of Abyssal Power: Logan is remembering strange and terrifying spells along with visions of strange looking creatures bowing to him. Why is this happening to him?
Charm:
Dark Charsima: Logan is very intimidating and has a strange Aura to monsters and strange creatures. They will be very reluctant to attack him and can even be tamed. He is also very charming despite his weird appearance and can talk people into almost anything.
Wisdom:
Eyes of the Sage: Logan has a almost supernatural ability to realize the most efficient decision to help him reach his goals. This makes kids eyes a weird purple color.

Abilities: What am I supposed to put?

Abilities start out empty.

Not accepting - your character's a little too powerful for the aim of the setting. Cut back on the spells and such - you can have an inkling, perhaps odd memories, but you can't start off some sort of undead lich.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2021, 04:42:49 pm »

Gotcha, I’ll change it.

Edit: Changed, Hopefully more on the not op scale.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 05:07:57 pm by Knightwing64 »

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2021, 07:19:07 pm »

I'll allow everything isofar - albeit it would simply count as an improvement to Research - and to teach another would be multiple Monthly actions.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2021, 07:56:56 pm »

I’m okay with that.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2021, 08:07:20 pm »

We start when at least four families are made.

I'll give it 48 hours.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2021, 10:49:16 pm »

So... Do we get to start or?
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
Re: Eon's Past (2/4+ Players)
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2021, 08:32:43 pm »

Apologies for the wait! I mayhaps lost myself to a game of Mafia - I'll start shortly, with a bit of time for any new signups.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2021, 03:48:18 pm »

The Cold Stone

Out by the old Root, a tree that stretches far beyond the sky - the Families once again meet for the tri-yearly Feast, consuming and devouring the flesh and berries that the forest provides. Given that the Old have begun to pass, the new faces, representatives of the last lines of their Families now stand place in their forefathers. The Antigonus, Mardea, Atlas, Virkin, and many others talk and sing strange tunes - melodies without words, tunes that have little meaning to the new generation.

How would you show up to such a gathering?

OOC:

We'll start with a small event to let people flex their creative muscles, then start on the monthly track.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2021, 06:38:42 pm »

Ingrid will behave in a formal and reserved manner. And try to gloss over the fact that she does not really know much of anything about half of those families.

(You may want to list character status somewhere)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2021, 06:44:44 pm »

Antigonus will stay in a corner and behave in a creepy sage fashion with his hand obsessively touching his book. Along with that he will be observing and sizing up everyone there.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2021, 11:02:22 pm »

« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 01:39:52 pm by Horizon »
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!
Pages: [1] 2