Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 26

Author Topic: Skynet's Seduction [Resistance Victory]  (Read 20512 times)

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
Re: Skynet's Seduction [Day 1 begins]
« Reply #135 on: February 07, 2021, 10:04:38 pm »

our "flagbearer".

Our "flagbearer"? Sure you don't mean their flagbearer, Luckyowl?

As I said I think we're dealing with a human and a rogue machine as it would fit the whole terminator theme quite well. But just like the movie. Sarah is the true target. The other two will just get in our way to kill her or seduce her.

Hrm, perhaps... three scum is a bit much in a nine-player game though. Two scum and a wildcard maybe?
That's idle speculation though. Where's your scum-hunting, where's your fire?

Also, I'm green machine with no night action.

Flavor claim, Lucky-- not roleclaim. You got some fancy machine-styled narrative in your role PM, right?
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 07, 2021, 10:05:55 pm »

I voted FallacyofUrist but my vote was still on Caz.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I voted Luckyowl but my vote is still on Caz. Is something wrong...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #137 on: February 07, 2021, 10:07:12 pm »

yes, I think there is a three person "scumteam". Where two of the players are irrelevant to our wincon and Sarah as our "flagbearer". As I said I think we're dealing with a human and a rogue machine as it would fit the whole terminator theme quite well. But just like the movie. Sarah is the true target. The other two will just get in our way to kill her or seduce her.

. . . Ok. LuckyOwl is scum, and not the fun kind. I've played enough games with town Lucky to be convinced that this ain't it.

Down ya go.

Vector: RVS this late in? Could you explain to me why you are voting me? SD wanted explanation I gave my explanation. I did say our target is Sarah Connor. But are you trying ignore the fact that we might have two other players who's job is to fuck us over? You said you're looking for the scum but yet you choose an easy lynch. Pretty scumming of you Vector.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 07, 2021, 10:09:54 pm »

Oh wait, is Lucky at L-1?
Blegh, let's not risk the hammer just yet-- unvote. I'll go with the traditional finger until Skynet confirms the votecount.

klonk
Sigtext

Skynet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 07, 2021, 10:10:31 pm »

Is something wrong...
Yeah, I made a mod error with the Official Votecount. Let me recalculate the votecount again, and repost it.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 07, 2021, 10:10:59 pm »

As I said I think we're dealing with a human and a rogue machine as it would fit the whole terminator theme quite well. But just like the movie. Sarah is the true target. The other two will just get in our way to kill her or seduce her.

Hrm, perhaps... three scum is a bit much in a nine-player game though. Two scum and a wildcard maybe?
That's idle speculation though. Where's your scum-hunting, where's your fire?

Flavor claim, Lucky-- not roleclaim. You got some fancy machine-styled narrative in your role PM, right?

true, probably two scum team and a wildcard.

uh, no. that's my roleclaim. I am town aligned terminator. Green machine.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 07, 2021, 10:13:09 pm »

Right. We are asking for your flavorclaim-- a brief paraphrase of whatever flavor-text you got in your role PM.

Are you unwilling to offer us that? Unable?

klonk
Sigtext

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 07, 2021, 10:15:53 pm »

Vector: RVS this late in? Could you explain to me why you are voting me? SD wanted explanation I gave my explanation. I did say our target is Sarah Connor. But are you trying ignore the fact that we might have two other players who's job is to fuck us over? You said you're looking for the scum but yet you choose an easy lynch. Pretty scumming of you Vector.

Nice OMGUS, kid.

I'm voting because you either have information about Sarah that no one else has and aren't giving it for some reason (very not pro-town) or you have information about Sarah that no one has because you aren't pro-town.

I don't buy your fakeclaim.

I don't buy your lurking. You were here earlier in the game but not posting. And I don't buy that "you didn't read your PM" bullshit.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 07, 2021, 10:17:07 pm »

Crap. Well, you can all figure out how the quote tags were supposed to work on that. Here's a repost:

Nice OMGUS, kid.

I'm voting because you either have information about Sarah that no one else has and aren't giving it for some reason (very not pro-town) or you have information about Sarah that no one has because you aren't pro-town.

I don't buy your lurking. You were here earlier in the game but not posting. And I don't buy that "you didn't read your PM" bullshit.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 07, 2021, 10:20:59 pm »

Heh, just for the record Lucky...

SD wanted explanation I gave my explanation.

Taken out of context, this could refer to either of two players now ;D

klonk
Sigtext

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 07, 2021, 10:30:11 pm »

Nice OMGUS, kid.

nah, I'm hundo percent town. Just a vinilla one.

Right. We are asking for your flavorclaim-- a brief paraphrase of whatever flavor-text you got in your role PM.

Are you unwilling to offer us that? Unable?

I just read through my PM. I guess I am an anti-terminator terminator tasked to hunt down rouge machines.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 07, 2021, 10:31:49 pm »

An... anti-terminator terminator?  ???

What's your wincon?

klonk
Sigtext

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 07, 2021, 10:32:27 pm »

Is . . . Sarah Connor a rogue machine? Um >_>

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 07, 2021, 10:34:13 pm »

Is something wrong...
Yeah, I made a mod error with the Official Votecount. Let me recalculate the votecount again, and repost it.

Mamobo is around, ask webadict. Who better than a machine to count the votes made by machines.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 07, 2021, 10:41:50 pm »

Nope nope nope. Not dealing with that. Luckyowl. And the only reason I'm not voting right now is because I don't want to have a premature hammer get snuck in.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 26