Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Aigasur - Competitive god game  (Read 5110 times)

Bakedtoast

• Bay Watcher
  • Totally into god games on forums
    • View Profile
Re: Aigasur - Competitive god game
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2021, 04:26:29 pm »

''But as all the rules are set and done, I, Egekay think that we should be starting to make things in our minds real.''

''I will be the first one to create a definite landmass! An archipelago of islands made out of white, pearly stones! Sedef islands shall be their name. There shall be 23 of them, all of which close in size and proximity. Sea around these islands shall be very shallow, and very sharply decend into the depths.

The islands will have an equatorial climate. Their surface shall be erratic in shape, with overhangs, cavities, sharp, rounded hills and elevated flats will be commonplace on them.''
Etaf approves.
"Greater than I, none. Less than I, none. For I am Chayrus. All shall be one, as I am." ~Writ of Arphaxad

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2021, 06:25:13 pm »

I, Amon have decided to make a lush land with large forests with very rainy weather. The trees shall have a strong bark with blood red leaves. If the trees live long enough they could gain a conscious and various powers. They shall be some rocky terrain to mine or live upon with strong and shiny metals inside. The ground shall be forever cast in a red light as though soaked by blood never to be removed. Surrounding this continent is a crimson sea that appears to be drowning everything, Even the light seems to be sucked into the sea. I shall name this place “ The Land of the Forsaken” And I shall name the sea, The sea of chaos! (I have no idea if I’m allowed to do all this, So if I’m wrong please tell me.)

Bakedtoast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2021, 10:04:14 pm »

OOC: Alright, we've got two landmasses. I'll give all of tomorrow just in case someone else wants to add anything, otherwise we will have two archipelagos in the world.
"Greater than I, none. Less than I, none. For I am Chayrus. All shall be one, as I am." ~Writ of Arphaxad

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2021, 10:08:49 am »

Come on fellow deities, do we only have two distinct ones?

Fine, can we at least create the islands as micro continent sized then? There will be too little land otherwise.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Bakedtoast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2021, 10:14:52 am »

Fine, can we at least create the islands as micro continent sized then? There will be too little land otherwise.
[OOC: I was planning on assuming that Sedef and The Land of the Forsaken were Japan-sized, and about as far apart from each other as West Africa and East South America are. That way, scope doesn't get too out-of-hand. Other god games I've run where the world was earth-sized just became too difficult to manage.]

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2021, 10:47:25 am »

Strum brings forth a new design for an island. Its base is a giant tree made of stone, with a trunk going from the bottom of the ocean far into the sky. The trunk is filled with holes allowing plants, animals, and eventually mortals to move about its insides as one would move about a normal island. At the very top high in the sky is the Palace of Golden Leaves. This naturally includes actual golden leaves that shine brightly enough to bring light to the other islands of the world, but its main feature is a classically designed palace reserved for the use of Gods. Far below the roots of the stone tree dig into the ground. These too are filled with holes that connect with the rest of the trunk - leading instead to the Castle of Dark Earth far below the crust. This too is reserved for the gods who happen to prefer a more gothic aesthetic.

"While our abilities make it so we may connect to mortals simply, mortals lack the ability to connect with us in the same way. By physically connecting to the world using the Tree of the Gods we will allow mortals to come to us asking for assistance or boons. Should any Gods be struck mortal it should also offer them a way to communicate with their former peers effectively. While they could always opt for a more long distance prayer, proving their worth by showing up in person tends to be more dramatic.
"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Bakedtoast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2021, 09:56:19 pm »

And thus, the gods convened, and brought forth the world.

In the East, the many lands of Sedef, brought forth by Egekay, bask in the warmth of the Light of the sun. To the far West, the sea grows redder and darker, almost black, and the Lands of the Forsaken rest, blood-stained like their creator, Amon. Further south, equidistant from these lands, the great Tree of the Gods rises high in the sky, it's golden leaves shining forth across the world; the leaves of the Tree of the Gods is the Sun of our world.
To avoid permanent day, Etaf creates a great obsidian vertical disk, which travels back and forth across the golden leaves of the top of the Tree of Gods, creating day and night as it moves back and forth. On the far side of the tree, facing away from the mortal lands, it is always day, since the disk never moves fully around the tree, just back and forth, east and west in an even pattern. It is also always day at the foot of the tree and in the nearby sea, as the disk is placed to cast a shadow specifically on the lands of Sedef and Lands of the Forsaken.

The World:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

OOC: Now that we have created geography, we must create the life which will inhabit the world. Naturally, the focus is on Sapient races, but other fauna and flora may definitely be created here as well, to set the various moods that each landmass might have.
As for sapient races, I had thought it would be cool to build them somewhat like how we built the Divine Pact; we'd discuss various features that we would like to see in the races, and then put them together to create two unique and interesting races; perhaps three unique races, if we can't merge everything into two races. As mentioned earlier, humans will be present in the world as well. Their native landmass has yet to be determined as well. They might be sharing it with one of the other races, they might not. We'll see.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 10:20:08 pm by Bakedtoast »

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2021, 04:35:12 am »

Then I shall come forth, to create once more.

I create a green covering of soft moss across the islands. These will grow everywhere they can, on the sand, on the rocks, on the flats.

Then I shall create a larger variety of plant. A large, single stalk that ends with a bundle of giant leaves. Small berries will grow out of the edges of its leaves. It's name shall be the Evbar tree. They will grow on the elevated flats, forming isolated choruses.

By looking at the Land of the Forsaken, I have seen raw materials that have no equal in my lands. I shall go foward to add an ore. İnci is a pure white, durable and light ore that can be found deep down inside the pearly rocks. It can be melted and shaped into things of all kinds.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2021, 09:20:26 am »

I shall create trees with blood red plump fruits in the forsaken land for a stable food source. Of course, As being devious is in Amon’s nature the fruits shall have a small hint of corruption added making whoever eats it more likely to give into corruption or evil desires. I shall name it ‘The Forbidden fruit!’

( I’m so far ahead of myself, I’ve already figured out my chant that people will use to worship me. 😂)

“The Almighty Father Of Devils”
“The Lord of Corruption and Debauchery”
“The Source of all Curses”
“The Origin of Evil”
“The Heartless God”
The Great Amon!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 09:22:19 am by Knightwing64 »

Bakedtoast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2021, 09:36:38 am »

[OOC: I take it these creations are native to Sedef, then?]

Bakedtoast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2021, 09:48:32 am »

( I’m so far ahead of myself, I’ve already figured out my chant that people will use to worship me. 😂)
(I like this, it's getting me a bit hyped too! At first I thought Amon was going to play as a seemingly evil deity with a good heart, given his bloody vine ragdoll image, but now I think he is just going to be chaotic evil... Just speculation of course!)

Etaf, seeing what his fellow gods are creating, waves his burning hand forth to create upon the world as well. Drawn to the lands of Sedef for their gleaming brightness, Etaf gathers handfuls of the pearl-white stones, and breathes upon them. And forthwith, the small pebbles and stones he held grew wings, and became the Rock-Birds. The Rock-birds are small, round, rock-like creatures with diminutive wings, barely large enough to allow them to fly. They eat the moss which is prevalent across Sedef. The largest Rock-Birds are about 1 foot in diameter, while the smallest are only about 2 inches in diameter.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2021, 10:07:36 am »

[OOC: I take it these creations are native to Sedef, then?]

Oh, I forgot to specify. Yes, these lifeforms are native to Sedef.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2021, 05:02:00 pm »

Amon has decided to make his sacred plant, He shall place it in the forsaken land. He has decided to create a giant tree with red and black colored bark with small cracks on it, Deep inside each crack there was a darkness that looked as though different eyes were growing in them. The branches have ancient symbols in them and sway as though always being affected by wind. The swaying produces a bunch of illusory voices begging them to come closer. The tree hypnotizes it’s chosen victim to walk closer to the tree and commit sucide on it’s branches. Making the tree more powerful and the victim becoming one more of the illusory voices trying to lure in a new victim. However, Just the existence of the tree makes the forsaken land look even more lush and beautiful.
(That got way darker then I was expecting. Next time I will try to make something that doesn’t kill people. 😅)

Bakedtoast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2021, 10:37:02 pm »

Amon has decided to make his sacred plant, He shall place it in the forsaken land.
This all good, but I am assuming this is a tree species rather than a special individual tree? This phase of the game is for creating species/races of life, rather than acting as a god and spending your action points. If this is an individual tree, then perhaps save this move for the first turn of the game de facto.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2021, 07:36:44 am »

Yeah, It’s a species of plant. I should have made that more clear, My bad. 😅 I was planning on It becoming Amons sacred plant like in Greek mythology.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6