Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Aigasur - Competitive god game  (Read 5076 times)

Bakedtoast

• Bay Watcher
  • Totally into god games on forums
    • View Profile
Re: Aigasur - Competitive god game
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2021, 09:33:00 am »

Strum is suddenly inspired to try his hand at invoking rule 5.
OOC: Cool and all good, but you have 3 actions there, when you only have 2 action points (One action for each metal, and a third to sabotage Egekay's Monolith). If you leave it, I'll simply not report the third action as having happened.

-----

Etaf ponders the world, and moves to the lands of Sedef. He feels an unusual bond to the race there, the humans. Watching them for some time, Etaf finds a nomadic tribe of humanity, who subsist on hunting dangerous prey. Etaf watches a woman who has the name of Hiliel, who is a great hunter, and sees her many exploits. One day, she goes forth to hunt a great tiger, alone. It is a fierce battle, and for the first time, Hiliel is defeated. The tiger tears open her jugular. As she lays, dying, Etaf appears in his physical form, floating in the air, his alternate hands extended. The tiger flees in terror. Etaf then speaks, a grating ghostly voice that brings tremors to Hiliel's bones.
"Choose your FATE." Etaf offers Hiliel a choice: She may accept her fate, and die at the hands of the tiger, or she may live; the cost of life will be to bring Etaf worship to her tribe, worshipping the god of choice and destiny.
[I am going to empower this action, meanign that I spend my remaining action point to boost this action by 1d5.]

----------------

OOC: Hopefully I'll have the turn report out by the end of the day.
"Greater than I, none. Less than I, none. For I am Chayrus. All shall be one, as I am." ~Writ of Arphaxad

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2021, 09:45:45 am »

Strum is suddenly inspired to try his hand at invoking rule 5.
OOC: Cool and all good, but you have 3 actions there, when you only have 2 action points (One action for each metal, and a third to sabotage Egekay's Monolith). If you leave it, I'll simply not report the third action as having happened.

-----

Etaf ponders the world, and moves to the lands of Sedef. He feels an unusual bond to the race there, the humans. Watching them for some time, Etaf finds a nomadic tribe of humanity, who subsist on hunting dangerous prey. Etaf watches a woman who has the name of Hiliel, who is a great hunter, and sees her many exploits. One day, she goes forth to hunt a great tiger, alone. It is a fierce battle, and for the first time, Hiliel is defeated. The tiger tears open her jugular. As she lays, dying, Etaf appears in his physical form, floating in the air, his alternate hands extended. The tiger flees in terror. Etaf then speaks, a grating ghostly voice that brings tremors to Hiliel's bones.
"Choose your FATE." Etaf offers Hiliel a choice: She may accept her fate, and die at the hands of the tiger, or she may live; the cost of life will be to bring Etaf worship to her tribe, worshipping the god of choice and destiny.
[I am going to empower this action, meanign that I spend my remaining action point to boost this action by 1d5.]

----------------

OOC: Hopefully I'll have the turn report out by the end of the day.

I had read

Currently all gods are on equal footing due to the game only having begun; all gods currently have 3 points.

as action points. Oh well.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2021, 12:10:01 pm »

Is this still accepting new players?
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Bakedtoast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2021, 04:36:41 pm »

Is this still accepting new players?
Yep! Fire away with your intro as per the Original post, and if you want to make actions right away, go ahead! I haven't gotten the turn report done yet.
"Greater than I, none. Less than I, none. For I am Chayrus. All shall be one, as I am." ~Writ of Arphaxad

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2021, 04:48:55 pm »

Amon welcomes this new entity with joy. I would also like to declare a temporary truce with all of the other gods until my people have advanced enough as a society to thrive.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2021, 06:48:26 pm »

Name: Daros
Default appearance: A tall, gangly figure wearing a long tattered brown cloak and a wide brimmed hat, concealing everything underneath except a pair of gaunt, pale hands, one of which clutches a staff with a lantern hung from the top, and a skeletal face overshadowed by the hat, covered with traces of moss.

Daros arises, having perhaps been waiting and watching until now, or perhaps being entirely new to the world. Daros goes to a tribe of Humans, and comes to their members in dreams, giving a message.

I come bearing a gift. I do not demand devotion, I do not demand love, I only request that you remember me. This world is dangerous, and it is filled with dangerous things, dangerous beings, dangerous creatures. I grant you the secrets to overcome this world's challenges, and remember your time within it. As long as you remember me, you may teach others, friends, family, neighbours, traders, travellers, these secrets, and as long as they remember me, they may do the same.

I shall then give them the ability to use magic, spells of healing and concealement and protection, nothing big and flashy. Use of said spells requires knowledge of my existence, and if possible, counts as worship in rules terms. Then, I shall find the most creative of their number, and give them the gift of poetry, with a request that they teach this gift to others, so they may remember stories and spells and each other, and express themselves artistically.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 07:49:03 pm by Imic »
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2021, 06:59:24 pm »

Amon smirks at the arrival of Daros and their mention of stories. He gives Daros a book which has recorded the information of the gods decision to create this world to help him if they were just born. Of course, The book isn’t exactly what it seems...

(By the way, You can totally refuse the book and not get involved in my schemes.)

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2021, 07:47:07 pm »

Daria accepts the book wordlessly and unblinkingly. After a few moments, they speak.

Perhaps you shall regret this. Perhaps you shall not. Whatever happens, I shall not forget it. I shall be watching you with great interest.
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2021, 08:14:26 pm »

Amon’s smile widens and he gives Daros a friendly but cold smile. And he says “Thanks for accepting my gift” In literally the most evil and ominous tone ever.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2021, 08:20:29 pm »

You are really, really unsubtle, you know that? Wait, uh, sorry- cough We shall see how this plays out. I hope you are prepared for the consequences of your actions.
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2021, 08:24:44 pm »

( I can’t stop laughing for some reason. 😂)

Bakedtoast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2021, 10:27:50 am »

And thus, the first 20 years have come and gone, and the gods have moved forth upon the world. What has become of their deeds? Read below....

The Actions of the gods
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The World:

Pantheon Ranks:

And thus, the first 20 years of the mortal world have come and gone. What shall the next 20 bring?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2021, 02:10:34 pm »

Egekay notices that his word has stayed in place, and learns that the people of Agwanda have thought of his intentions wrong. He appears to them in a size much smaller, and says these;

I have to talk to you, the people of Agwanda. While I am glad that you listened to my wisdom, this wisdom is not just for you, but for anyone who is willing to listen. Help the others notice the beauty of their surroundings and imaginations. So that everyone might have justice and beauty, just like you, and just like I intended.
(This action will be empowered)
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2021, 05:32:40 pm »

Amon creates a book of worship for his Amotts. It has the appearance of a ordinary black book with the title being “The Holy Bible” Not only does it tell the Amotts to worship him, It increases their power over the emotional state of other beings.

As a sign of respect towards Daros, He has decided to create a holy book artifact for the Amotts to use in order to become stronger. He has decided to call it “The Eldritch Storybook”. The eldritch storybook is a powerful artifact with the ability to make the story written in it true. Basically anything written in it within semi logical boundaries comes true. The people written in it will not be aware they are participating, Thinking it’s their everyday life, And unless they are very powerful they will not realize they are being manipulated and controlled. The book is also semi intelligent, Knowing when somebody has ill intentions towards it and will then make a story to avoid being hurt. The more you know about the eldritch storybook, The more likely you will become a character in one of its story’s. Of course the book is not all powerful and can not affect gods or any super powerful beings. Also, The book has a few drawbacks, The stronger the opponent is the less likely the will be affected. The book also has to make a story at least once a week or it will turn on the owner and make them a character in one of it’s story’s. And you will most certainly not have a good ending.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 01, 2021, 06:02:12 pm »

Bump.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6