Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 57

Author Topic: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Game Over - Agent Eats Hot Dogs While Writing Report  (Read 39737 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Day 5: Finale (4 / 12)
« Reply #780 on: February 01, 2021, 12:19:09 pm »

Actually, I have to congratulate LuckyOwl on deducing that Toonyman was mafia before anyone else did. Weren’t you supposed to have confirmed him Web?
... I want answers before I answer that...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: February 01, 2021, 12:23:57 pm »

Hehehehe. And nobody thought to kill webadict.
That is always your mistake. If I am alive on Day 3, I have a 95% win rate.
I didn't have a kill or I'll have used it on you 100%. I was going to poison you but I thought Luckyowl would kill you because of your ability. Honestly, I was being too lazy this game. Well I had a decent win chance in the end by having LO lynched if he was mafia. I didn't even think town could win this game I thought either me or mafia will win.
I want to know what everyone thought my ability was. I want to see if everyone thought it was something other than it was.
Read my insane theories in chat after.

I'll have more to say after the offical Day end post.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: February 01, 2021, 12:28:08 pm »

Two biggest mistakes which I think I made. Claimed survivor D1 just to save the effort of finding mafia. That was good however, I should have said D5 when Toonyman questioned me about my wincon. Tbh at that point I didn't know that I had no kill ability, like I thought all SKs have those like mafia have, so I underestimated when game will end.
The second and bigger mistake was that I didn't figure out that there are 3 mafia because in my role PM, there was an auto which was unlocked only when 3 mafia were dead. If I knew that I would have lynched NQT D3, because I was 90% sure hector13 was town, but I thought that NQT is the last mafia, and I must keep them alive to kill another person. If I had lynched NQT D3, I'd have already got poison, which I could use to further dwindle the numbers. Which brings me to the point that shadow dump's hammer on hector13 was too hasty IMO.

Hehehehe. And nobody thought to kill webadict.

That is always your mistake. If I am alive on Day 3, I have a 95% win rate.
I didn't have a kill or I'll have used it on you 100%. I was going to poison you but I thought Luckyowl would kill you because of your ability. Honestly, I was being too lazy this game. Well I had a decent win chance in the end by having LO lynched if he was mafia. I didn't even think town could win this game I thought either me or mafia will win.
I want to know what everyone thought my ability was. I want to see if everyone thought it was something other than it was.
I believed your claim, though I'm still confused about how it worked and this confusion made me think you had confirmed Toonyman. At first I was thinking it worked like a tracker but then you explained which made half sense to me.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: February 01, 2021, 12:34:22 pm »

I, uh, might not have explained it well on purpose...

How do you think it worked?

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: February 01, 2021, 12:40:26 pm »

First I thought it worked like this:
Webadict gives hotdogs to players and he gets info who targeted who.

But you explained so:
Webadict gives hotdogs to players and he gets info who targeted the player but didn't understand all the time why you asked to confirm you got them?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: February 01, 2021, 12:52:17 pm »

Also, is game over or not? I don't think we should be talking.
Yes. Even if it's not over, it's over.

If I said my role was the weakest one in the game, would you believe me?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: February 01, 2021, 01:05:39 pm »

I personally thought you gave them to whoever targeted you. Therefore you could confirm them not to have made the kill. Which wouldn't help if Mafia had made the smart move and killed you first. But then I'd probably have confirmed hector as town, so lose lose.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: February 01, 2021, 01:11:11 pm »

I personally thought you gave them to whoever targeted you. Therefore you could confirm them not to have made the kill. Which wouldn't help if Mafia had made the smart move and killed you first. But then I'd probably have confirmed hector as town, so lose lose.
Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

I can setup a stand and give people Hotdogs if they targetme or my target.

That's my whole role.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: February 01, 2021, 01:12:52 pm »

Well, that's not true.

Before I post, I can choose to learn the number of people who received my Hotdogs or if a specific person did the Night before.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: February 01, 2021, 01:14:00 pm »

That's gotta be the world's shittiest watcher variant.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: February 01, 2021, 01:15:53 pm »

Luckyowl and I both got hotdogs on N1. You could deduce that Web targeted me and hit Lucky as well because they targeted me.

However, Juicebox also targeted me N1 which Web didn't know. Instead they said Vector had a hotdog, which means Vector targeted me or Web, but if that's true where did the Juicebox hotdog go?

In other words, I think Web knows the total amount of hotdogs and can select one person to watch (plus himself) but doesn't even know who unless they claim. A poor man's watcher hotdog vendor.

Did you know Juice targeted me N1? It was so Lucky would inspect town on me, except that Lucky lied and couldn't actually town inspect me. Because they are stupid.

PPE:

Ninja'd

Well you can read more in the chat after. I spent at least a full day talking about Webadict's hotdogs.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 01:19:18 pm by ToonyMan »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: February 01, 2021, 01:18:44 pm »

That's gotta be the world's shittiest watcher variant.
Correct.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: February 01, 2021, 01:20:37 pm »

And no, we weren't going to kill a hotdog vendor who thought I was confirmed town.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: February 01, 2021, 01:24:30 pm »

And no, we weren't going to kill a hotdog vendor who thought I was confirmed town.
Probably a smart move. I actually targeted Luckyowl today because I was gonna try to bluff them into claiming.

Nice job looking Town.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: February 01, 2021, 01:27:14 pm »

*cracks knuckles*

Another case closed by the comedy cop duo Lucky and Web: Hotdog Miami, both of whom fucked up so hard we won.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 57