Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 57

Author Topic: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Game Over - Agent Eats Hot Dogs While Writing Report  (Read 39812 times)

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
Re: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Day 5: Finale (4 / 12)
« Reply #765 on: February 01, 2021, 05:22:05 am »

That honestly explain why you wanted to reveal our role on day 1. When we should've just waited for day 2 with some info at hand. That also explain that alerting comment you made that " you weren't afraid to die." From that point I have been highly suspicious of you. Sadly, it was luck that won me the game. Wished I had pushed the lynch onto you. But oh well. I at least get to see how you play as mafia in a more fleshed out game.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: February 01, 2021, 05:26:41 am »

Should have finished 'Lucky' owl earlier because we stand no chance.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: February 01, 2021, 05:39:37 am »

Should have finished 'Lucky' owl earlier because we stand no chance.

To be honest. I'm surprise that I'm even here. I really thought I was a goner many nights ago. But I can't lie, I really kicked myself here. I could've saved TricMagic life if only I put more pressure on ToonyMan. I mean, seriously...Toonyman was so inconsistent. You claim me as town? Then proceed to put dirt on me? If you were town and you confirmed me as town then you wouldn't have put any thoughts on my rambles. The only one who rights to entertain me was TricMagic and Web. But you, you "inspected me as town" you should've known better than to put a case onto someone who you confirmed to be town.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: February 01, 2021, 05:47:12 am »

Secretdorf

3 is hammer. GG everyone.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: February 01, 2021, 08:13:30 am »

Hehehehe. And nobody thought to kill webadict.

That is always your mistake. If I am alive on Day 3, I have a 95% win rate.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: February 01, 2021, 08:22:42 am »

Also, you were both FBI and you didn't think to inspect the claimed Survivor?

Dang.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: February 01, 2021, 08:46:37 am »

I was a redirector. Half of my redirects made people target their intended targets so nothing happened.

Honestly I was convinced by Secret's survivor claim so I felt there was no point to check them. I had an opportunity on N3 but went "naaah no way" and then they poisoned me N4.

Plot twist: I'm poison immune.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: February 01, 2021, 09:05:39 am »

Also plot twist: I'm actually an Arsonist Hot Dog Vendor.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: February 01, 2021, 11:25:11 am »

So seeing as everyone has made reveals...

Web, was I actually pissing you off or were you taking it in stride?

As for my ability to parse logic, I'm not sure how to feel about things. I do know that my poor logic skills affect me in my day to day life, so part of me sees mafia as a possible way to build on that. I'd like to hear people's thoughts on my play.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: February 01, 2021, 12:02:54 pm »

So seeing as everyone has made reveals...

Web, was I actually pissing you off or were you taking it in stride?

As for my ability to parse logic, I'm not sure how to feel about things. I do know that my poor logic skills affect me in my day to day life, so part of me sees mafia as a possible way to build on that. I'd like to hear people's thoughts on my play.
Only the first time. The second time I figured I'd just start toying with you because it was obviously a giant sinkhole of effort, and no amount of evidence would do, so it became a pointless endeavor.

Also, I feel like this game spent almost 50% of its time either at Night or waiting for Hammer... The anticipation... She kills me.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: February 01, 2021, 12:09:21 pm »

I didn't have a kill or I'll have used it on you 100%. I was going to poison you but I thought Luckyowl would kill you because of your ability. Honestly, I was being too lazy this game. Well I had a decent win chance in the end by having LO lynched if he was mafia. I didn't even think town could win this game I thought either me or mafia will win.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: February 01, 2021, 12:11:36 pm »

I didn't have a kill or I'll have used it on you 100%. I was going to poison you but I thought Luckyowl would kill you because of your ability. Honestly, I was being too lazy this game. Well I had a decent win chance in the end by having LO lynched if he was mafia. I didn't even think town could win this game I thought either me or mafia will win.

What was that Lynch ME! Phase at the end. I'd never actually fall for it.

Also, is game over or not? I don't think we should be talking.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: February 01, 2021, 12:12:16 pm »

I want to know what everyone thought my ability was. I want to see if everyone thought it was something other than it was.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: February 01, 2021, 12:13:38 pm »

I’ll be honest, as a spectator I thought Web was mafia, and he bussed his buddy NQT. I felt the case on him came out of nowhere. It also didn’t help how you also lead the mislynch on Hector.

Ninjaed! I’ll go back into the shadows now.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: February 01, 2021, 12:15:56 pm »

Actually, I have to congratulate LuckyOwl on deducing that Toonyman was mafia before anyone else did. Weren’t you supposed to have confirmed him Web?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 57