Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 57

Author Topic: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Game Over - Agent Eats Hot Dogs While Writing Report  (Read 39904 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Day 4: Endgame? (6 / 12)
« Reply #705 on: January 30, 2021, 08:57:48 pm »

Luckyowl, why do you somehow think that the Mafia team is made up of ToonyMan, TricMagic, and me? That's 4 Mafia.
While Juicebox did the kills.

Rolls on the floor laughing their head off.

So far, only Juicebox could have redirected me Night1. Hector prevents actions from occurring. Therefore Juicebox did not do the kill. This is also confirmed by what webadict quoted, that 2 roles were unusuable.

Luckyowl can't be anything other than the mythical mafia ally at this point. We're seeing a rare version of this owl, one who has to try and prevent mafia from being lynched. And so they wish to throw themselves under the bus to get us to MYLO. As stands if secretdorf leaves it's 3/2. If not Secretdorf should vote with us in removing NQT and winning the game. Voting Luckyowl will end with us lynching mafia-ally. Which doesn't give town any real info.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #706 on: January 30, 2021, 08:59:25 pm »

MOD Question:
What are the rules about quoting other players in a quicktopic? The OP only mentions not quoting the mod.
It's allowable to quote the words of other players from a quicktopic.
Good.

ToonyMan targeted Luckyowl N1. Luckyowl targeted ToonyMan N1. This is information I have.
ToonyMan: Stop trying, just hammer already. If we are both FBI agents. That means we both have the same ability. You are seriously trying to claim that you can see who is town or not? Our QT would say otherwise. Your attitude changed dramatically..
My role-PM states that my partner has a "FBI Agent type role". I don't know exactly what your role is Lucky. I only know exactly what I can do. I used my alignment inspect on N1 because that's when it would have been most useful I felt. I told you what I was going to do, and you responded with, "I'll be inspecting you as well, if we can confirm we're both town then sk hunting will be a breeze."

Seriously...at that time I wasn't sure what it will do. Even then, are you claiming you can see if I'm town or not? What did you inspect on me? ToonyMan?

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: January 30, 2021, 09:02:42 pm »

Luckyowl, why do you somehow think that the Mafia team is made up of ToonyMan, TricMagic, and me? That's 4 Mafia.
While Juicebox did the kills.

Rolls on the floor laughing their head off.

So far, only Juicebox could have redirected me Night1. Hector prevents actions from occurring. Therefore Juicebox did not do the kill. This is also confirmed by what webadict quoted, that 2 roles were unusuable.

If Juicebox didn't do the kill. Then you did.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: January 30, 2021, 09:03:41 pm »

I mean. TricMagic it's obvious you're scum :-\ . you're always scum.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: January 30, 2021, 09:04:33 pm »

But if you want, you can hammer me. I swear I won't juke you this time. This time it's for real. I'll flip town. Everyone hazzah. Mafia win.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: January 30, 2021, 09:05:16 pm »

On the other hand, bringing Luckyowl to MYLO would result in loss. IF they knew who mafia was. An FBI-type role would fit if they could investigate people to find out. So Webadict, myself, and Toony have been investigated by Luckyowl? Leaving NQT. Taking this potential into account, investigating me makes far more sense for a mafia-ally luckyowl if they could investigate roles.

More wine for the WIFOM Gods. Either way Luckyowl knows who Mafia is by process of elimination...

More wine, pressing me as mafia. Give it up luckyowl, that was definitely the wrong move to make. You would have had more luck targeting webadict alone.

Just as you're always town?  :P

But if you want, you can hammer me. I swear I won't juke you this time. This time it's for real. I'll flip town. Everyone hazzah. Mafia win.
Keep the wine coming.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: January 30, 2021, 09:06:37 pm »

My NQT investigation was failed. I'm not sure why ToonyMan haven't brought that up.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: January 30, 2021, 09:07:46 pm »

On the other hand, bringing Luckyowl to MYLO would result in loss. IF they knew who mafia was. An FBI-type role would fit if they could investigate people to find out. So Webadict, myself, and Toony have been investigated by Luckyowl? Leaving NQT. Taking this potential into account, investigating me makes far more sense for a mafia-ally luckyowl if they could investigate roles.

More wine for the WIFOM Gods. Either way Luckyowl knows who Mafia is by process of elimination...

More wine, pressing me as mafia. Give it up luckyowl, that was definitely the wrong move to make. You would have had more luck targeting webadict alone.

Just as you're always town?  :P

Keep the wine coming.

Honestly. I have never been mafia. So yeah. I'm always town.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: January 30, 2021, 09:08:23 pm »

My NQT investigation was failed. I'm not sure why ToonyMan haven't brought that up.
I did bring it up. NQT also claimed. Pay attention if you want to get lynched so badly.

Gambler's Fallacy(ofUrist)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: January 30, 2021, 09:09:56 pm »

I did bring it up. NQT also claimed. Pay attention if you want to get lynched so badly.

Or we could just be beating back and forth in a genius play of disassociation. But that is WIFOM for ya, seems to be my theme this game.

Eh, Luckyowl?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: January 30, 2021, 09:10:12 pm »

What did you inspect on me? ToonyMan?
Please read the thread, crazy mafia/mafia-ally that inspects town.

Spoiler: Night 1 Taskforce Chat (click to show/hide)
I can do the other nights in a bit.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: January 30, 2021, 09:10:33 pm »

If NQT. Blocked...then that means Web did the killing. He's the only one who didn't claim.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: January 30, 2021, 09:13:35 pm »

...Asking questions? Throwing my ideas. Trying to see how you feel about someone. Is scum? And now you're trying to claim you can inspect if someone is town...when you said in this thread. That when you inspect someone who is not SK. They come up as."other"... Really?

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: January 30, 2021, 09:16:16 pm »

Honestly. Scum team. Web, ToonyMan, and TricMagic. Just get it over with. You've basically won. Congrats.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: January 30, 2021, 09:17:38 pm »

...Asking questions? Throwing my ideas. Trying to see how you feel about someone. Is scum? And now you're trying to claim you can inspect if someone is town...when you said in this thread. That when you inspect someone who is not SK. They come up as."other"... Really?

Sweet sweet data. That mafia team thoughts is pretty interesting. And inspecting the one person who is a claimed miller huh. Good play there.

Honestly. Scum team. Web, ToonyMan, and TricMagic. Just get it over with. You've basically won. Congrats.

Still doesn't work Luckyowl~
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 57