Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 57

Author Topic: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Game Over - Agent Eats Hot Dogs While Writing Report  (Read 39930 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Day 3: A Haunting Experience (8 / 12)
« Reply #600 on: January 28, 2021, 08:01:42 pm »

SHAD0W, I can confirm that Luckyowl targeted ToonyMan on Night 1. There's no point in worrying about them.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #601 on: January 28, 2021, 09:13:50 pm »

SHAD0W, I can confirm that Luckyowl targeted ToonyMan on Night 1. There's no point in worrying about them.

Webadict: Webadict you're sort of buddying up with ToonyMan a bit more often. You investigated him on night 1 and saw he investigated me. That's fair. But why target him again? When you should've gave Hector the hotdog. To see what he's up to?  Do you even have the ability to multi target players? Why only me, and ToonyMan was hit by it?

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: January 28, 2021, 09:20:17 pm »

ToonyMan: In our QT, you said NQT is a better target than Webadict. So why did you ultimately chose Webadict?

Night claim: I investigated TricMagic, they're not the third-party.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: January 28, 2021, 09:24:49 pm »

First, you are Baka. Second, what did you get, you can't just say I'm not third party, you should have better info than that.

Also, NQT/Secretdorf team. Change my mind.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: January 28, 2021, 09:29:53 pm »

First, you are Baka. Second, what did you get, you can't just say I'm not third party, you should have better info than that.

Just what the tin said. Nothing complicated. I investigated you just like how ToonyMan investigated Web. :-\ . I guess it wasn't as obvious for you.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: January 28, 2021, 09:32:44 pm »

Keep in mind, this only confirms you not being a third party this doesn't clear you as being a possible scum and the way you replied to me. Suggest to me that you're trying to get more info on how my investigation works?

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: January 28, 2021, 09:36:29 pm »

@Hector:
I didn’t say you were lying about having a quicktopic, I meant your claim of non-SK mason does not preclude one or both of you from being scum.
Scumchat is also a non-SK mason chat, donchano?
Fair enough. Except we both basically confirmed each other during the night. Unless we're both mafia then this logic doesn't work. I'm not revealing how unless Luckyowl is okay with it.

Sure. It's pretty late in the game. So I don't mind you revealing any info on our role.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: January 28, 2021, 09:42:44 pm »

Why in the world would a game have so many investigative roles? And it really doesn't change the fact you wasted an investigative ability, when the point of claiming Miller is to avoid that.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: January 28, 2021, 09:55:38 pm »

Why in the world would a game have so many investigative roles? And it really doesn't change the fact you wasted an investigative ability, when the point of claiming Miller is to avoid that.

WIFOM. You always have to be sure with these sort of things. You have to stop thinking about yourself TricMagic. Just because you know your alignment doesn't mean we know your alignments. That's like me, saying "I'm town." Should you say. "Oh, he's right.  He's town." Stop expecting that! It only make you more suspicious. If you didn't! Want to waste my ability. How about acting more like town!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: January 28, 2021, 10:11:21 pm »

@Luckyowl:
Webadict: Webadict you're sort of buddying up with ToonyMan a bit more often. You investigated him on night 1 and saw he investigated me. That's fair. But why target him again? When you should've gave Hector the hotdog. To see what he's up to?  Do you even have the ability to multi target players? Why only me, and ToonyMan was hit by it?
I think you're confused.

ToonyMan: In our QT, you said NQT is a better target than Webadict. So why did you ultimately chose Webadict?
I switched last minute because I was spooked by the idea of a SK hotdog vendor. I said I would target one of them so that's close enough right?

Alright.

@Hector:
I didn’t say you were lying about having a quicktopic, I meant your claim of non-SK mason does not preclude one or both of you from being scum.
Scumchat is also a non-SK mason chat, donchano?
Fair enough. Except we both basically confirmed each other during the night. Unless we're both mafia then this logic doesn't work. I'm not revealing how unless Luckyowl is okay with it.
Sure. It's pretty late in the game. So I don't mind you revealing any info on our role.
I don't think we should reveal yet then.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: January 28, 2021, 10:12:08 pm »

Webadict is town. Hector13 or NQT must be scum then.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: January 28, 2021, 10:13:29 pm »

That isn’t WIFOM it’s the point of claiming Miller: he’s claiming he’ll inspect as scum, so there’s no point in investigating them. He investigated as scum, yes? Because he claimed Miller. Which investigates as scum.

Why are you even assuming there’s a hostile third-party anyway? With the survivor claim that probably means a 2-player scum team which seems very unfair for the scum.

Did ToonyMan have any input in what you did? Because he promised he’d make you play good.

PPE: didn’t you say you couldn’t investigate anymore?

Also, just occurred to me because lol, ytf would a survivor need an investigate ability?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: January 28, 2021, 10:15:17 pm »

Also, I got a Hotdog, so web can confirm my action.

PPE:
Ask the mod why a survivor would need that. Perhaps to bargain. And I was lying. It was 2 shot. :P

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: January 28, 2021, 10:21:05 pm »

Mmmmmmm

I don’t like it.

PPE again: webadict is hardly going to say he didn’t investigate as town :p
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: January 28, 2021, 10:23:11 pm »

@Hector:
Did ToonyMan have any input in what you did? Because he promised he’d make you play good.
I knew he would check TricMagic, yes. When TricMagic said he was vindictive I thought "sure maybe a third-party could be modified with miller and vindictive" so I didn't have a problem with Lucky checking. Plus he brought up some other points why Tric might be third-party that I thought were good enough reasons.

Also, just occurred to me because lol, ytf would a survivor need an investigate ability?
To be pro-town? Like FoU said they wanted survivors to be?

Mmmmmmm
I don’t like it.
Do you think Webadict and Secretdorf are scum that bussed Juicebox?

@Secretdorf:
Webadict is town. Hector13 or NQT must be scum then.
And I was lying. It was 2 shot. :P
Hoho, very clever.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 57