Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 57

Author Topic: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Game Over - Agent Eats Hot Dogs While Writing Report  (Read 39577 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Day 2: The Game's Second Day (10 / 12)
« Reply #525 on: January 27, 2021, 07:54:03 am »

L-1 webadict ffs

I have nothing to report of a night.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: January 27, 2021, 08:04:48 am »

No reason to not hammer Juicebox, its not like they are going to claim miller. Also are miller SKs possible?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: January 27, 2021, 08:09:25 am »

Not everyone has posted yet, and there are more scum out there, so yes there is reason to not hammer yet.

Why are you even considering SK when you yourself said they inspected as mafia?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: January 27, 2021, 08:10:56 am »

I was talking about Tricmagic.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: January 27, 2021, 08:12:31 am »

Miller’s are by definition pro-town.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: January 27, 2021, 08:15:02 am »

Do you have anything to report, hector13? It does make you look suspicious for not wanting to hammer juicebox and for being afraid of L-1. Got any other suspicions?

Miller’s are by definition pro-town.
Wha?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: January 27, 2021, 08:23:04 am »

According to mafia scum which FoU is using as their basis for what constitutes vanilla. link

I have nothing to report.

Frankly I’m hoping someone can confirm I did nothing during the night, hence my desire for not ending the day too quickly.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: January 27, 2021, 08:35:48 am »

Well that’s not 100% accurate I guess.

FoU said, paraphrasing, nothing happened, so... take that how you will.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: January 27, 2021, 08:40:20 am »

According to mafia scum which FoU is using as their basis for what constitutes vanilla. link

I have nothing to report.

Frankly I’m hoping someone can confirm I did nothing during the night, hence my desire for not ending the day too quickly.
But that doesn't prove you're not Mafia because juicebox is alive, plus a potential third mafia, but your worry about losing juicebox is starting to make me wonder if it's just the two of you.

I will admit that I am thankful that Vector was killed because it removes a lot of conflict that could've happened today. Or maybe not, because Vector also got a Hotdog and could've proved I wasn't Mafia (though, that does not necessarily prove I'm not a non-QT scum).

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: January 27, 2021, 08:44:29 am »

I doubt Toaster or Tricmagic will have anything to report but let's see what they've to say. Also, Who do you plan on killing tonight?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: January 27, 2021, 08:44:57 am »

I’m under suspicion anyway, a little more only hurt. *shrug*

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: January 27, 2021, 08:45:21 am »

won’t, not only.

tf autocorrect

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: January 27, 2021, 08:49:40 am »

I'm thinking web is SK, and he gave hot-dogs to people but couldn't kill anyone. But hotdog vendor SK sounds unlikely. Who does everyone think is SK?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: January 27, 2021, 09:09:01 am »

I'm thinking web is SK, and he gave hot-dogs to people but couldn't kill anyone. But hotdog vendor SK sounds unlikely. Who does everyone think is SK?
I literally don't know why everyone thinks I'm a third party anything. It gets really annoying to think that. And the issue here is if you think I'm an SK, then the only logical step would literally be lynching me, because you know I give out Hotdogs, but the only type of SK that would even remotely work here is some type of Arsonist. Or I have a Kill restriction.

I say this only because if you absolutely, 100% believe I'm SK, then you're gonna have more people with Hotdogs Tomorow, and if I am an Arsonist, I'd be in a prime spot, no?

So, do you really, absolutely think I am an SK with Hotdogs?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: January 27, 2021, 09:12:36 am »

... Well, there goes my action.

To note, I got redirected from Vector to Hector, one letter off. Either someone cottoned on to me targeting someone I voted, or they did that to remove protects from a target. Needless to say, my action failed.

To note, I have a miller/vindictive additive to my role. Which renders me a bit helpless until the redirector is lynched, which will likely be followed by my death.

NQT, I have explained myself. Not that it means much. Based upon day 2 posts, I think Secretdorf is mafia. Why would we have nothing to report?
Ok, I was expecting Caz to be SK, good news is I inspected Juicebox, they're mafia. But we gotta find the SK too as their goal is opposite to mine.

!

Right, Counterclaim time. My action is also an Inspect that relies on my Vindictive aspect. Secretdorf, I am not letting you live, even if I have to lynch myself to do it. Toaster, what happened to you last night, can you support?
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 57