Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 57

Author Topic: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Game Over - Agent Eats Hot Dogs While Writing Report  (Read 39843 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Day 1: Beginning of the Death Game (12 / 12)
« Reply #150 on: January 23, 2021, 12:17:56 pm »

Why didn't you ask me any questions?

webadict: Is this a good enough question for you?
I don't like asking people questions. I just like answering them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 23, 2021, 12:37:47 pm »

*sips coffee*

So many anti-town players today...

@SHADOWdump:
ShadowDUMP, what kind of role do you think you added to the mix with your last minute jump in? What alignment?
Sounds like the roles might have been jumbled? I'm betting multiple alterations, possible added mafia member or a third party added.
You're saying FoU changed every role just for one player last minute? Seems unlikely.

No possibility of an added town player?

PPE:
And no, I will not be hopping on a memewagon against Luckyowl right off the bat. Don't want to run the risk of him actually getting hammered.(As funny as that would be.)
Why? Because he's your buddy?
Because a short day 1 is a waste of discussion time.
Fair enough.

Toony, do you believe Luckyowl should be lynched right now possibly even shortening the day, and if so, why?
No, but it certainly tailors discussion. I think this is what Webadict is playing at as well. Not sure about Vector.

@Secretdorf:
Toonyman and Vector: Starting a bandwagon already?
I was thinking if I got the role of mafia, I would vote Luckyowl, you thought the same?
I was going to vote them regardless of my role.

Wow, three mafia on Luckyowl's wagon already.
TricMagic used this logic in BYOR15 and it was completely inaccurate.

You're going to defend Luckyowl, but say you want them on your mafia team with me and Web?

I mean, I am a Miller. Again. Also yes Luckyowl.
Tricmagic: You just scumclaimed. Do you think there are fools here?(there always are.)
There is nothing wrong with lynching LuckyOwl but Sudden D1 end is not good for town(though there are more than 1 investigative role in this game so night game might fill D1).
? ? ?

The miller claim is totally reasonable. I don't understand half of what you're saying here.

@Hector:
ToonyMan stole my idea of rolefishing for almost every question for my RVS post, that’s disgusting. I was really looking forward to doing that. Obvscum but I won’t vote for him.
Cool. Me asking if you're town is role-fishing.

Why are you purposely behaving anti-town? You're not even voting Luckyowl.

@Caz:
Also someone remind me what PPE means again :D
Pre-Post Edit. This is to show you're adding something new to your original post that wasn't there because somebody else posted first and you want to add it to your post.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 23, 2021, 12:40:23 pm »

Secretdorf:
Everyone: Can you rate how happy you are about your role from a scale of 1(lowest) to 10(highest)?
If you were mafia, who will you want to kill based on past experience?
 If you could choose your scum partners who will they be?

Wait, what's with this gang rolefishing?  I mean, you can see my answer above, I'll give it, but this is "fish"y.

I somehow skimmed past this. Yes wtf is with the obvious fishing for power roles?
OK don't answer it, I didn't realize that, I just wanted to see people's response.

@Secretdorf: What about Luckyowl did you believe when you voted for me? What do you believe now? If you had to vote TricMagic, me, or Luckyowl, who would you vote?
Nothing about Luckyowl, just that I think mafia like you might be trying to get an easy lynch on D1 and that Luckyowl got you there. Right now I think my logic on that thing was faulty as I didn't pay attention to the post time. I'd vote Luckyowl because it seems like they have lost hope of surviving D1. But so far I think Caz is the scummiest IMO as he's been really passive. Trying to seem townie by faking scummy. I'll need to do a reread of their posts.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 23, 2021, 12:47:07 pm »

Secretdorf you are acting a bit weird. And looking to reread Caz's posts this early in the game is a good way to seem town, but if you were paying attention to them there aren't many posts in the first place to look at.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 23, 2021, 12:55:13 pm »

Secretdorf you are acting a bit weird. And looking to reread Caz's posts this early in the game is a good way to seem town, but if you were paying attention to them there aren't many posts in the first place to look at.
I don't understand how that is a good way to look town. I wanted to look back to make sure of my reasons.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 23, 2021, 12:56:08 pm »

I don't understand how that is a good way to look town. I wanted to look back to make sure of my reasons.
Mafia are concerned with looking town, Town is interested in lynching mafia. That's not a very good comeback.

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 23, 2021, 12:58:08 pm »

Mamobo stands for JUSTICE!

Vote Count
------------------------
Caz - 2 - Secretdorf*, hector13*,
hector13 - 0 -
juicebox - 0 -
LuckyOwl - 3 - webadict*, Vector*, ToonyMan*,
notquitethere - 0 -
Secretdorf - 2 - Toaster*, TricMagic*,
SHAD0Wdump - 1 - Caz*,
Toaster - 0 -
ToonyMan - 0 -
TricMagic - 0 -
Vector - 1 - SHAD0Wdump*,
webadict - 0 -
No Lynch - 0 -

Not Voting - 3 - LuckyOwl, juicebox, notquitethere,

7 to Hammer. Day ends on January 26, 2021 at 02:00 CST (~62 hours remaining).
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2: TICK TOCK (12 / 12)
« Reply #157 on: January 23, 2021, 12:58:44 pm »

@Luckyowl stuff:
Psh, not if I lynch Luckyowl first.
I'm going to flip a coin when Day 1 starts.
If it comes up heads: I'm going to vote Luckyowl.
If it comes up tails: I'm going to vote Luckyowl.
I hope you have more coins than I do, Lucky.
Uh. I think I left those coins back at the car. Hold on I'll go get them.
Just make it quick, partner. *winks at Luckyowl*

Everyone: Do you think I'll still play like this if I were scum?
I don't know, tell me with your actions.

4 votes on me. Wow. Just 3 more, and I'm a goner. So I'll ask this.
Everyone: Do you think I'll still play like this if I were svum?
Are you going to actually do any scumhunting though? I wasn't going to vote you yet but I might if you aren't going to play. :(
But I am scum hunting. It's just backwards.
Not this again...

Now I look dumb ‘cause I don’t know what CC means.
PPE: what in the nine circles is backwards scumhunting?
It works in mysterious ways. [No coin flip included(probably a little coin flips)]
It's Luckyowl's genius plan of having every mafia player vote them. 100% fool proof.

So we don't have their number. We have 12 players. Do you think it's safe to assume there's 4 scum? Could there possibly 2 for extra paranoia?
I doubt there's only 2 mafia.

Weird, my scumchat only has 2 participants.
I'm gonna do a coin flip to see if I should vote you or not.  ;D. (Ah shit, falling back to bad habits. Again.)
So...vote somebody. Stop falling back to the coin. I want to see you pressuring some scum.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2: TICK TOCK (12 / 12)
« Reply #158 on: January 23, 2021, 01:01:50 pm »

Now I look dumb ‘cause I don’t know what CC means.
PPE: what in the nine circles is backwards scumhunting?
It works in mysterious ways. [No coin flip included(probably a little coin flips)]
It's Luckyowl's genius plan of having every mafia player vote them. 100% fool proof.
I can't believe I keep falling for it. Vector, let's just give ourselves up.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 23, 2021, 01:03:25 pm »

Mafia are concerned with looking town, Town is interested in lynching mafia. That's not a very good comeback.
When was I  trying to look town? I said I was trying to look again at his posts for a 'review'.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 23, 2021, 01:05:27 pm »

@Caz:
Pre-Post Edit. This is to show you're adding something new to your original post that wasn't there because somebody else posted first and you want to add it to your post.

Right, thanks.

I'd vote Luckyowl because it seems like they have lost hope of surviving D1. But so far I think Caz is the scummiest IMO as he's been really passive. Trying to seem townie by faking scummy. I'll need to do a reread of their posts.

You'd vote someone because they lost hope of surviving the day? That isn't a good reason.

Also your argument makes no sense. No one acts scummy to prove they are town. People act like town to prove they are town. Black is not white, up is not down.

3rd vote on someone is almost always scum, btw ;)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 23, 2021, 01:07:40 pm »

Secretdorf

They’re getting a bit antsy of late, not sure if that’s because they’re new or because they’re trying to dog themselves out of a hole.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 23, 2021, 01:12:04 pm »

@Caz:

Right, thanks.

I'd vote Luckyowl because it seems like they have lost hope of surviving D1. But so far I think Caz is the scummiest IMO as he's been really passive. Trying to seem townie by faking scummy. I'll need to do a reread of their posts.

You'd vote someone because they lost hope of surviving the day? That isn't a good reason.

Also your argument makes no sense. No one acts scummy to prove they are town. People act like town to prove they are town. Black is not white, up is not down.

3rd vote on someone is almost always scum, btw ;)
For Luckyowl, I meant his coins which he offered to flip on every occasion.
For you I just meant all your posts were passive and made me think you were trying to survive only.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 23, 2021, 01:16:43 pm »

Oh wow! A bandwagon on me! Just don't quick hammer me. Let me claim if it comes to that point as I believe some impatient town players also like to do that.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 23, 2021, 01:18:08 pm »

You’re four votes away from a hammer and it’s the first part of D1. You have plenty of time to convince us we’re mistaken to have our votes on you, don’t worry about it.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 57