Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 57

Author Topic: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Game Over - Agent Eats Hot Dogs While Writing Report  (Read 39889 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2: TICK TOCK (12 / 12)
« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2021, 02:13:58 am »

Oh shit, the game has started? Alright then.
Bruh.

The role sending is in progress.

Jim Groovester isn't even in the game, he's a replacement, ya silly.

Please wait for the start of the Day (which will probably be within the hour) to do anything.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2021, 02:22:14 am »

Well. I guess I'm gonna get lynch on day 1. It's official.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2: Dawn of the First Day (12 / 12)
« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2021, 02:48:24 am »

To think that this could have happened! A death game started once again! But really, as much as the poor townsfolk shudder... this is exactly what the long-deceased Old Man Fallacy would have wanted.

Perhaps he even prepared for it! Why else would the antique guillotine be so well-maintained? Foldout whiteboards for keeping track of votes? A labyrinthine set of halls and rooms? This house had to have been designed for death games.

But whether the old man deserved to be slain or not, the history of the house is irrelevant to his present moment. There are traitors in your midst. Will you find them?

Quote from: Votecount
Luckyowl (0):
webadict (0):
Toaster (0):
juicebox (0):
TricMagic (0):
Secretdorf (0):
Vector (0):
notquitethere (0):
Caz (0):
ToonyMan (0):
hector13 (0):
SHAD0Wdump (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting (12): LuckyOwl, webadict, Toaster, juicebox, TricMagic, Secretdorf, Vector, notquitethere, Caz, ToonyMan, hector13, SHAD0Wdump
7 to hammer.

Day 1 has begun, and will end 2 AM Tuesday, Central time - or at hammer. Roughly 72 hours from now. Good luck, everyone.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 02:55:12 am by FallacyofUrist »
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Day 1: Beginning of the Death Game (12 / 12)
« Reply #93 on: January 23, 2021, 02:50:03 am »

hi luckyowl
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2021, 02:55:34 am »

Vector, why were you the first to react when I asked to join?

And no, I will not be hopping on a memewagon against Luckyowl right off the bat. Don't want to run the risk of him actually getting hammered.(As funny as that would be.)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2021, 02:59:45 am »

*places fingers on temple*

What was that? Vote Luckyowl? Untrustworthy? Got it.

Luckyowl, convince me you won't use arbitrary logic as a reasoning or excuse and maybe I won't vote you on Day 1.

ShadowDUMP, what kind of role do you think you added to the mix with your last minute jump in? What alignment?

NQT, what's the best way to be accidently nightkilled due to mod error to attract the night kill of the mafia? Should you play more passively as town if you have a powerful role?

Vector, you have a day ability that is a 50% inspect or 50% kill, do you fire it on Day 1? Which player?

Toaster, show me a picture of your face the exact moment you read your role-PM. If that isn't possible, how would you describe your facial muscles? Tense? Relaxed? Up? Down? Have you been visiting your doctor about it?

hector9, are you replacing out?

ToonyMan: Do you think I should gamble my chances for another self-vote?
Please don't.

Everyone: So how many of you want to lynch me?
*raises hand*

Well. I guess I'm gonna get lynch on day 1. It's official.
Yep. You will with that attitude.

PPE:
And no, I will not be hopping on a memewagon against Luckyowl right off the bat. Don't want to run the risk of him actually getting hammered.(As funny as that would be.)
Why? Because he's your buddy?

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 23, 2021, 03:17:50 am »

ShadowDUMP, what kind of role do you think you added to the mix with your last minute jump in? What alignment?
Sounds like the roles might have been jumbled? I'm betting multiple alterations, possible added mafia member or a third party added.

PPE:
Why? Because he's your buddy?
Because a short day 1 is a waste of discussion time.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 23, 2021, 04:15:29 am »

Actually, you know what? Lets really use this.

Toony, do you believe Luckyowl should be lynched right now possibly even shortening the day, and if so, why?

I think I have a good idea of the answer but it's worth asking.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 23, 2021, 05:05:37 am »

Secretdorf: Heya, again. You did a great job hosting your first game on this forum. Makes me want to host one myself(coin flips will be included.) Do you think I should be voted off? Do you think I'll be useless in this game around?

Thanks. I ain't voting you unless I think you're scum. You'd be pretty useful if you're town.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 23, 2021, 05:33:32 am »

Oh that's a lot of players. So,

Toonyman and Vector: Starting a bandwagon already?
I was thinking if I got the role of mafia, I would vote Luckyowl, you thought the same?

Shadowdump: Hello! Between Toonyman and Vector, who is more likely scum? Why?

Everyone: Can you rate how happy you are about your role from a scale of 1(lowest) to 10(highest)?
If you were mafia, who will you want to kill based on past experience?
 If you could choose your scum partners who will they be?

My answers: I'm very happy so maybe 9 or 10. I have played only one short game and hurry-hosted an even shorter one, but based on that I'd want to kill Luckyowl. For scum partners, Luckyowl, Webadict and Toonyman.

For RVS, Caz, why was Luckyowl silent towards you?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2021, 05:37:02 am »

SHAD0Wdump: Do you think this is an RVS vote? Who would you prefer to lynch instead of LuckyOwl? Don't you know that not wanting to lynch LuckyOwl is anti-town? :P

Secretdorf: Hi. I don't think I met you before either. Do you think the mafia should keep a serial killer around or get rid of them as soon as possible?

Toaster: If your alignment is mafia-ally, how do you act in order to help mafia while avoiding detection by town?

For RVS, Caz, why was Luckyowl silent towards you?

He probably flipped a coin over it.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2021, 05:50:56 am »

Secretdorf: Hi. I don't think I met you before either. Do you think the mafia should keep a serial killer around or get rid of them as soon as possible?

They should keep them around at first, probably, but I don't have any experience with third parties.
Why are you so worried about SKs and M-allies, our goal should be to find the mafia or are you looking for allies?

Old man fallacy's ghost: Can we know how many mafia there are?

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2021, 05:55:56 am »

Shadowdump: Hello! Between Toonyman and Vector, who is more likely scum? Why?
Way too early, but if I have to grasp at straws, Toony for extremely passive role-fishing in his RVS post? Vector has nothing so far so, that's really the best I can do here.
SHAD0Wdump: Do you think this is an RVS vote? Who would you prefer to lynch instead of LuckyOwl? Don't you know that not wanting to lynch LuckyOwl is anti-town? :P
Yes, but slightly better due to some semblence of context. Honestly, at the moment Luckyowl IS the best target due to prior action in games, but I'd rather not run the risk of blowing real life days one and two when we could either find a better target or just get him real life day three.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2021, 06:17:53 am »

They should keep them around at first, probably, but I don't have any experience with third parties.
Why are you so worried about SKs and M-allies, our goal should be to find the mafia or are you looking for allies?

No real reason, I just thought they would make fun questions. We probably do have one of those groups around, though who knows with these random setups? Finding mafia is more important though, good one. :)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2021, 08:12:37 am »

hi luckyowl
luckyowl

sorry i copied your post to get an easy vote for Lucky.

But Vector, are you Mafia? You can't lie to me. That would break my poor delicate heart, and I only have the one left!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 57