Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 57

Author Topic: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Game Over - Agent Eats Hot Dogs While Writing Report  (Read 39562 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Day 3: A Haunting Experience (8 / 12)
« Reply #570 on: January 28, 2021, 05:12:53 pm »

8)

Also, please confirm my Hotdogs, people.
I got two in cardboard cartons this time. So three total?

I think Hector13 and either NQT/Secretdorf are scum.

@Hector:
Why didn't you want to hammer Juicebox? Secretdorf inspected them and they were super scummy.

@NQT:
You were the third vote on both lynches, can you explain that? Isn't that the statistically scummy bandwagon position?

@Secretdorf:
Claim everything, just like on Day 2.

Honestly I don't trust Secretdorf at all. Or you, as you could be third party.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: January 28, 2021, 05:16:59 pm »

All I can tell you right now, Tric is that anyone who received a Hotdog did not perform the Mafiakill.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: January 28, 2021, 05:18:10 pm »

Of note, bedtime-ish. Or at least I'm off to play Sakuna Rice and Ruin and enjoy my new tablet that has actual space for games. Please do not hammer before morning time. Claims need to be made to have data.

The existence of that follow action makes the likelihood of another investigative roll lessened. Especially if Webadict has something too.

Well, there is that going for us. Eats Houtdog.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: January 28, 2021, 05:21:37 pm »

As proof, ToonyMan... You inspected me, did you not?
I did target you, yes. I couldn't decide between you and someone else. I'm not revealing anything yet but you're probably clean like Lucky.

I don't want to go into the details of how my role with Luckyowl works until we've caught someone though.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: January 28, 2021, 05:38:12 pm »

Baaaaaaah.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: January 28, 2021, 05:38:55 pm »

Here is what Toaster wanted to say day 2:
This is the post I would have posted today. In case I die in the night, I need you to deliver this for me.

Shadow:
Toonyman, only one person died tonight. If there was an SK why would they hold back, and how do you justify your mason claim?

The existence of non-SK masons does not guarantee the existence of a SK. It's mod-WIFOM; the most delicious and poisonous wine of all. Also, could have been also targeting Vector, or hitting a protect, or...

Secretdorf:
Ok, I was expecting Caz to be SK, good news is I inspected Juicebox, they're mafia. But we gotta find the SK too as their goal is opposite to mine.

As much as I agree with you, I still want to see the flip. I still haven't given you 100% trust.

Hector13 is scum so we should lynch him, but I'm okay with Juicebox first. Hector, care to explain why your case on NQT evaporated like a fart in the wind?

Web:
I will admit that I am thankful that Vector was killed because it removes a lot of conflict that could've happened today. Or maybe not, because Vector also got a Hotdog and could've proved I wasn't Mafia (though, that does not necessarily prove I'm not a non-QT scum).

How does proving your hotdoggery role prove your alignment? Speaking of your role...

Right, Counterclaim time. My action is also an Inspect that relies on my Vindictive aspect. Secretdorf, I am not letting you live, even if I have to lynch myself to do it. Toaster, what happened to you last night, can you support?

Nothing. No hot dogs, no nothing.

Lucky:
Yes, because I think they're town. TRM townread is mostly gut read and behavioral read then anything else though. But I would rather work with the people who voted Caz. One thing you can't forget. Is how Caz lynch was bloated. Which makes me conclude that three mafia, a survivor, and an SK all voted against Caz. Leaving only two town who voted. But with Vector's flip only one can quite possibly town. That's how I'm seeing it. I mean I can be wrong. But toaster, ShadowDump are more likely town. I know I'm town. TricMagic reads me off as town but I don't really have a good foundation to say 100%. That's 4 players who didn't vote.

Just because someone voted for town doesn't mean they're not town. They could just be mistaken.

Webadict: Your L-1 vote on juicebox enabled the hammer. I do not believe for one moment you would be so irresponsible as to do such a thing and maintain said vote after the danger was pointed out. The only suitable explanation for you is that you are working against town.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: January 28, 2021, 05:56:30 pm »

Also I expect people to answer Toaster's questions as if they are answering me. I'm not letting people skirt by as if nothing happened.

Hector13 and Webadict, this means you.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: January 28, 2021, 06:02:57 pm »

Also I expect people to answer Toaster's questions as if they are answering me. I'm not letting people skirt by as if nothing happened.

What if I don't? Are you gonna vote me again?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: January 28, 2021, 06:03:33 pm »

What case did I have on NQT?

@Toony: I didn’t the day to end without everyone posting, as was exactly what happened. Do you think the day ending without everyone posting was a good move? ‘cause I thought we could have used the time to find more scum.

I know two people who didn’t perform the scumkill last night.

webadict: are the people who received the hot dogs N1 capable of performing the NK on N2?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: January 28, 2021, 06:13:20 pm »

What if I don't? Are you gonna vote me again?
You'll give a case for everyone else to lynch you for refusing to engage.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: January 28, 2021, 06:15:59 pm »

Toaster is confirmed town, man, there’s really no reason not to answer the questions.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: January 28, 2021, 06:19:47 pm »

webadict: are the people who received the hot dogs N1 capable of performing the NK on N2?
I'm actually against sharing information about the Hotdogs unless ToonyMan says otherwise. I'm 100% sure ToonyMan is Town for role-related reasons.

Webadict: Your L-1 vote on juicebox enabled the hammer. I do not believe for one moment you would be so irresponsible as to do such a thing and maintain said vote after the danger was pointed out. The only suitable explanation for you is that you are working against town.
You are probably the worst member of the Town, and that's a feat. I want you to realize that ToonyMan can functionally prove I'm not third party, and that my role would be... rather underpowered for the Mafia, considering juicebox's role.

I voted juicebox because juicebox was Mafia, and I don't like dicking around all Day. Some of us take the fast train to Winchester. I was also talking when the hammer happened, so I was also unable to post.

You'll give a case for everyone else to lynch you for refusing to engage.
Oh noooo, Mr. Permanently-voting-for-me is gonna caww fow backup. Toasters questions are pointless, and I'm not answering them to spite you specifically. If ToonyMan asks me to answer any questions, ToonyMan gets answers. You've earned jack-squat from me. Hell, Luckyowl has more of my respect than you right now. I'd answers their questions, too.

Toaster is confirmed town, man, there’s really no reason not to answer the questions.
The problem here is that regardless of how I answer SHAD0W's questions, they'll be perpetually locked into "Tunnel-mode" and so the best solution for that is to make them so angry that they literally burn out. Also, you're definitely scum, hector, so that's the problem we're here to solve.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: January 28, 2021, 06:23:25 pm »

There’s not much of a problem if I’m definitely scum. You want it over with quick, so you might as well vote me.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: January 28, 2021, 06:26:54 pm »

There’s not much of a problem if I’m definitely scum. You want it over with quick, so you might as well vote me.
Oh? Is that how this is gonna be? Are we confessing crimes, now? I'm not voting you mostly because I wanted to see who you confirmed as not having performed the Mafiakill. I mean, I already know two, too, and I've claimed them: TricMagic and ToonyMan. Would you like to add more to that collection?

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: January 28, 2021, 06:29:37 pm »

Fine, you want to stop wasting time?

Lets put everything else aside. Address this mr. Impatient.

and I don't like dicking around all Day.
This right here is your primary problem. You cannot scumhunt if you are tossing away the precious time the town has to catch the mafia when they slip up. Nothing about your action day 2 benefits town regardless of the fact juicebox was mafia.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 57