Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20

Author Topic: Vengeful Mafia 13 - D3 brings LYLO  (Read 20641 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 13 - D3 brings LYLO
« Reply #270 on: January 17, 2021, 12:41:04 pm »

You lynched me overnight. I was thinking of an idea of the morning to post and push a lynch on you, but never got the chance to.
At least you got to make a post...  ???
I thought about not voting you on Day 2, but then went "nah there's no way they'll hammer when I'm not around".

Sorry.

EDIT:
Have you ever been mafia luckyowl?
not yet. But one day. one day...
I'm still not sure if this will make the game incredibly easy or difficult.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #271 on: January 17, 2021, 12:43:47 pm »

Webadict: Now the game is over, what was really your plan? Were you going hammer me then I Vk you to free you from this game?
Just happened to be TricMagic, which was a very silly vote. Had Caz or ToonyMan done the same, we would have lynched them.

You're right. Luckily I somehow ticked TricMagic off to vote so rashly.If it wasn't for that. I might've mislynch Caz or ToonyMan.
You lynched me overnight. I was thinking of an idea of the morning to post and push a lynch on you, but never got the chance to.

Well, I wasn't the one to hammer you. It was your scum bud who did. If he wanted to. He could've hold on to his vote and wait for you to defend yourself. It wouldn't even be scummy at all and I would've just look at it thinking they want to be 100% sure they got the right one. So really. You Web threw under the bus to preserve his town status.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 17, 2021, 12:44:24 pm »

er...yeah..

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 17, 2021, 12:48:05 pm »

I thought about not voting you on Day 2, but then went "nah there's no way they'll hammer when I'm not around".

Sorry.

I found it fairly funny given how much I talked about how I wasn't voting in RVS because someone will end up getting hammered due to it... and then two players get hammered in the game regardless.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 17, 2021, 12:53:17 pm »

Now thinking about it...in hindsight. I don't really understood Web's hammer on day 1. I mean he could've easily turned the narrative that I'm scum for not sticking to my suicide plan. Caz might've believed it. TricMagic already voted me on a personal level. So really I could've gotten lynch if Web thought more clearly at that time.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 17, 2021, 12:59:56 pm »

Now thinking about it...in hindsight. I don't really understood Web's hammer on day 1. I mean he could've easily turned the narrative that I'm scum for not sticking to my suicide plan. Caz might've believed it. TricMagic already voted me on a personal level. So really I could've gotten lynch if Web thought more clearly at that time.

Makes you wonder:
Mafia literally can't bus unless it's the flagbearer bussing their mafioso, so keep that in mind. I don't think they'll have the guts to do it, but prove me wrong flagbearer I dare you!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 17, 2021, 01:14:06 pm »

I thought it was entertaining seeing Webadict act like a cornered animal

don't do this >:[ you will regret this when you have to play scum
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 17, 2021, 01:21:00 pm »

« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 01:54:09 pm by notquitethere »

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 17, 2021, 01:27:40 pm »

(How do you resize images in bbcode??)

Hah, nice. Also reminds me I need to fix my broken userpic.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 17, 2021, 01:28:19 pm »

That only works if I can convince a player to join me into lynching you, and it would expose a connection between TricMagic and I. That's a great way to lose, especially since TricMagic did a very silly vote.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 17, 2021, 01:33:50 pm »

That only works if I can convince a player to join me into lynching you, and it would expose a connection between TricMagic and I. That's a great way to lose, especially since TricMagic did a very silly vote.
I was not going to play a game where no one votes them because we're town. That is asking to lose if you're town. Hence I voted to pressure them, and ToonyMan got them to stop voting themselves. Then I died somehow.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 17, 2021, 01:37:26 pm »

(How do you resize images in bbcode??)

Brilliant. 

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 17, 2021, 01:43:20 pm »

nah, you're overthinking it. It wouldn't have taken that much to convince. ToonyMan said in RVS that he thinks anyone who self-vote will be in his scumlist. Caz, might've thought I made a scum slip since they were suspicious that I was making excuses for a scum slip that didn't happened yet. Overall no one would've seen a connection between you and Tric. You would've been Vk'ed by me. Then Tric woul..d..ha..ve..to...oh..yeah, Tric would've gotten lynch on day 2. TRM really blew with his emotional vote on me. Forcing Web to bus him out.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 17, 2021, 01:46:23 pm »

As noted, I will not play that game. Next time I'll Hammer on principle, scum or town.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 17, 2021, 01:47:24 pm »

I was not going to play a game where no one votes them because we're town. That is asking to lose if you're town. Hence I voted to pressure them, and ToonyMan got them to stop voting themselves. Then I died somehow.

Webadict: Now the game is over, what was really your plan? Were you going hammer me then I Vk you to free you from this game?
Just happened to be TricMagic, which was a very silly vote. Had Caz or ToonyMan done the same, we would have lynched them.

You're right. Luckily I somehow ticked TricMagic off to vote so rashly.If it wasn't for that. I might've mislynch Caz or ToonyMan.

Well, I wasn't the one to hammer you. It was your scum bud who did. If he wanted to. He could've hold on to his vote and wait for you to defend yourself. It wouldn't even be scummy at all and I would've just look at it thinking they want to be 100% sure they got the right one. So really.Web threw you under the bus to preserve his town status.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20