Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20

Author Topic: Vengeful Mafia 13 - D3 brings LYLO  (Read 20721 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 13 - D3 brings LYLO
« Reply #195 on: January 15, 2021, 05:22:10 pm »

I 100% know Webadict is mafia. Webadict 100% knows I'm mafia.

Why would Webadict unvote me if he knows I'm 100% mafia??

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 15, 2021, 05:22:57 pm »

Does this make any sense if Webadict is town??

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 15, 2021, 05:23:17 pm »

Honestly, I apologize for not getting ahead of the problem, but I kinda like fighting from the backfoot here because ToonyMan just doesn't have the pressure to push me, and Luckyowl is... Like, one of those silly putty toys that used to copy newspapers when they had worse ink? I had to deal with a different game that ToonyMan can't find scumtells from where I was actually Mafia.

Oh goody, another ToonyMan post. Let's see if they debate the points I brought up against them:
We can't prove we're town at this point. Luckyowl is confirmed town. One of us is mafia. We can't prove either of us are town at this point. Luckyowl has to believe one of us.
That's actually not true. Luckyowl can vote you and I can prove myself by not hammering. It involves the same amount of trust you put in Luckyowl, doesn't it? Now, the problem is that by doing that, they have to trust me, which you can't have because it would definitively show you're Mafia.
I had reasons to put my trust in Luckyowl. I've stated these reasonings. More reasons than to trust you.

You did not state any reasons to trust Luckyowl besides the fact that they didn't quickhammer you (because I CONFIRMED THEM).
Nope!

I don't have to trust Luckyowl before that though. You weree the one that made the move on which Townie to lynch. You picked me because you thought it'd be easier. And now you are finding out that that is wrong. So you're no longer trying to debate the efficacies of me being scum. You're just hoping that Luckyowl ignores all that and votes me.

Because it's literally a way to prove yourself if you trust that person. It's the same as voting you, isn't it?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 15, 2021, 05:24:36 pm »

Like, it's LITERALLY the same thing as voting. The issue here is that it now relies on an extra layer of obfuscation, and you suddenly realize that that's true and that it would be something only Town webadict would do.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 15, 2021, 05:27:22 pm »

Got anything else to say, ToonyMan? <-- Obviously this is only something scum!webadict would say based off of 4maskwolf's scummeta, so it's proof that Caz was scum.
-ToonyMan's logic, circa 2021

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 15, 2021, 05:30:32 pm »

My screen while I hit F5 because ToonyMan stopped having a soloplatform to lie on:

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 15, 2021, 05:31:43 pm »

I don't have to trust Luckyowl before that though. You were the one that made the move on which Townie to lynch. You picked me because you thought it'd be easier. And now you are finding out that that is wrong. So you're no longer trying to debate the efficacies of me being scum. You're just hoping that Luckyowl ignores all that and votes me.
Your entire plan was on me voting Luckyowl. That didn't happen, too bad.

Because it's literally a way to prove yourself if you trust that person. It's the same as voting you, isn't it?
No, it isn't. At the point we're at now, one of us two HAS TO BE MAFIA. Luckyowl needs to decide who to vote before we both go crazy.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 15, 2021, 05:34:28 pm »

I don't have to trust Luckyowl before that though. You were the one that made the move on which Townie to lynch. You picked me because you thought it'd be easier. And now you are finding out that that is wrong. So you're no longer trying to debate the efficacies of me being scum. You're just hoping that Luckyowl ignores all that and votes me.
Your entire plan was on me voting Luckyowl. That didn't happen, too bad.

No, it isn't. At the point we're at now, one of us two HAS TO BE MAFIA. Luckyowl needs to decide who to vote before we both go crazy.
Well, technically, it would've been nice had either of you voted the other, because then I'd be the one deciding. Technically, this is mostly my fault for being tied up in another game.

Also, I'm not going crazy. I'm having fun watching you be unable to counter what I brought up about you. You just stopped trying, and it's hilarious watching you not even try anymore because you don't really care who you lynch.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 15, 2021, 05:35:58 pm »

Seriously, you have all the time in the world to prove I'm scum and counter my points. I don't know why you're afraid of Luckyowl trying to quickhammer you. I'm not even voting you, so it can't happen, can it?

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #204 on: January 15, 2021, 05:38:35 pm »

*come out of my safe cubby* Wow. Webadict if you are the mafia this is the most vindictive and malicious play I have ever seen. I'm not sure, what a scum Webadict looks like but it's hard to believe you're scum if this is how you choose to play. Way too dirty. Sure, I can be waffling and baiting and throw small slick comments here and there and be a general asshole. But if you are scum, man. This borderline nuts.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 15, 2021, 05:40:33 pm »

*come out of my safe cubby* Wow. Webadict if you are the mafia this is the most vindictive and malicious play I have ever seen. I'm not sure, what a scum Webadict looks like but it's hard to believe you're scum if this is how you choose to play. Way too dirty. Sure, I can be waffling and baiting and throw small slick comments here and there and be a general asshole. But if you are scum, man. This borderline nuts.
Sometimes, Luckyowl, I'm just too busy doing other things to play Mafia properly. It's the weekend, now. I have time now.

Give ToonyMan some time to reply. It's gonna be more fun that way.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #206 on: January 15, 2021, 05:40:56 pm »

ToonyMan: You're sort of falling back to your previous play. You're becoming to impatient. When we have until the 18 for day 3 to come to end.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 15, 2021, 05:45:31 pm »

Also, I'm not going crazy. I'm having fun watching you be unable to counter what I brought up about you. You just stopped trying, and it's hilarious watching you not even try anymore because you don't really care who you lynch.
This is the first full day where you're outed scum and have access to your computer. Look at how much nonsense posting you're doing to try to cause an upset. This is exactly how I behaved towards NQT in Vengeful 12.5 until the Day was extremely shortened by the mod.

Seriously, you have all the time in the world to prove I'm scum and counter my points. I don't know why you're afraid of Luckyowl trying to quickhammer you. I'm not even voting you, so it can't happen, can it?
I've made my case on you, yesterday! I'm defending my case until Luckyowl decides who to vote. They are the deciding factor. I can only convince them with my main points from the start of Day 3. Once Luckyowl was confirmed you became confirmed mafia so you're going to fight for your life. All this nonsense shit you're spewing I'm doing my best to counter.

ToonyMan: You're sort of falling back to your previous play. You're becoming to impatient. When we have until the 18 for day 3 to come to end.
Please, don't have this last until the 18th. NQT didn't want to deal with this shit for five days and I don't want to either.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 15, 2021, 05:50:31 pm »

This is the first full day where you're outed scum and have access to your computer. Look at how much nonsense posting you're doing to try to cause an upset. This is exactly how I behaved towards NQT in Vengeful 12.5 until the Day was extremely shortened by the mod.

I've made my case on you, yesterday! I'm defending my case until Luckyowl decides who to vote. They are the deciding factor. I can only convince them with my main points from the start of Day 3. Once Luckyowl was confirmed you became confirmed mafia so you're going to fight for your life. All this nonsense shit you're spewing I'm doing my best to counter.

Please, don't have this last until the 18th. NQT didn't want to deal with this shit for five days and I don't want to either.
What you call an upset, I call a Town win. Just because you had time to make a decent argument and I didn't doesn't really excuse you not having to counter the points I brought up. I also like that you're using your own scumtells to prove I'm scum again! Where are my scumtells, ToonyMan? Are they... nowhere? Did my username change to be ToonyMan? Have we swapped bodies?

You can push Luckyowl faster, but if you're not making counterpoints to what I've brought up, it's only going to make you look scummier. Honestly, that sounds like good news to me because it sorta makes this easier to prove.

Like, this is different in that all the points were brought up before and nothing further was discussed, but now that I'm here, suddenly you're refusing the points I bring up, and you're pushing Luckyowl to vote. How deliciously quaint.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 15, 2021, 06:00:43 pm »

You've been here the whole game Webadict. You're going full nuclear now because I voted you and confirmed Luckyowl. Repeat, repeat, repeat.

MOD: Can we shorten please? Luckyowl isn't going to vote unless he has to and I don't care how he feels about it after arguing with confirmed scum Webadict for hours. I think he'll make the right choice.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20