Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20

Author Topic: Vengeful Mafia 13 - D3 brings LYLO  (Read 20748 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 13 - D3 brings LYLO
« Reply #105 on: January 14, 2021, 07:04:25 pm »

@ToonyMan: I would have done the exact same thing that Luckyowl did. I would've hammered Caz, because I'm still pretty sure that you're the last Townie. I don't really see what the point of listening to someone who was most likely to be scum would be. There's no point in stalling it out. My mind was already made up. If anything, it would have just left us more confused than before.

The thing is, I didn't have a Townread on Luckyowl, which is why I was relying on your read. I did have a Town read on you. To me, it really was all three of us as Townies, so I'm literally in agreement with Luckyowl on this. Lynching Caz was the right move. That doesn't mean I trust Luckyowl, but I woould have literally done the exact same move.

I literally don't know how any of that proves I'm Mafia.

@Luckyowl: Why are you only going after ToonyMan and not me? If anyone's trying to distance themselves, it feels like it's you, and it's why I still don't trust you.

PPE: Omfg, you're so fucking dumb.

Anyways as I said, Webadict's attitude changed when I outted the mafia with that play I made.

I'm not a fan of this thought process. 3 of you were really to vote me. Caz was the only one who wasn't around sadly. Out of those three. There is possibly one or two mafia who was about to vote me.
Cool. Alternative take, and hear me out on this one, there was at least one Town voting you. I honestly don't think TricMagic and ToonyMan are working together, so I am almost positive it's at least two. That's really your only shot on this because you've basically just made yourself a target.

So, what's your plan now that you've decided that you're not Vengekilling anyone? Going all-in on Tric?

He also seem to have done a slip?

His logic:
1. One of the three must have been townie.
2. If Tric and ToonyMan are not working together...
3. Then Web and Tric is working together?

I kid you not I'm not twisting any words. This is exactly what Webadict is saying andimplying.

I AM THE ONE TOWN VOTING FOR YOU, IDIOT. SINCE TOONYMAN AND TRICMAGIC AREN'T WORKING TOGETHER, THAT'S HOW YOU GET TWO. I DON'T KNOW WHICH MATH YOU FAILED, BUT PLEASE RETAKE IT.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 14, 2021, 07:06:51 pm »

I don't even have words to express how dumb that is.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 13 - D1 has begun
« Reply #107 on: January 14, 2021, 07:08:46 pm »

Unvote
This vote right here is why I think it's Luckyowl. He literally removes it right after TricMagic throws his vote on him.

I'm willing to die, and that seems scummy to you? By all means hammer me and we'll find out who you really are.
He wanted to be hammered, and then backtracks on it.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 14, 2021, 07:12:17 pm »

So the mafia bussed huh. If so, I think Webadict is flagbearer, but I want to see what he got to say. I'm still inclined to think it's ToonyMan.
He literally knows the term for what just occurred, ToonyMan, and you're still defending them? That plus the waffling, and I'm at 95% sure it's Luckyowl.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 14, 2021, 07:13:50 pm »

I can't express how frustrating being at lylo with Luckyowl again is.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #110 on: January 14, 2021, 07:14:22 pm »

Unvote
This vote right here is why I think it's Luckyowl. He literally removes it right after TricMagic throws his vote on him.

I'm willing to die, and that seems scummy to you? By all means hammer me and we'll find out who you really are.
He wanted to be hammered, and then backtracks on it.

I was willing to die. Until you gave me your false logic. That the mafia wouldn't vote for me. Then I notice TricMagic's hammer so I knew something was up.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 14, 2021, 07:21:02 pm »

I can't express how frustrating being at lylo with Luckyowl again is.
Try debating mathematics with them.

I was willing to die. Until you gave me your false logic. That the mafia wouldn't vote for me. Then I notice TricMagic's hammer so I knew something was up.
... What? So, your logic is that you're willing to die... until I gave my false logic... And also because TricMagic voted for you? What the fuck does that mean?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 14, 2021, 07:22:32 pm »

I'm assuming you're talking about this false logic, correct?
I'm not a fan of this thought process. 3 of you were really to vote me. Caz was the only one who wasn't around sadly. Out of those three. There is possibly one or two mafia who was about to vote me.
Cool. Alternative take, and hear me out on this one, there was at least one Town voting you. I honestly don't think TricMagic and ToonyMan are working together, so I am almost positive it's at least two. That's really your only shot on this because you've basically just made yourself a target.

So, what's your plan now that you've decided that you're not Vengekilling anyone? Going all-in on Tric?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 14, 2021, 07:23:22 pm »

Yup, my hammer post said it all. I thought you, me and Web were town. Because I never thought a mafia would out their own teammates. Which I assume is the typical strategy for vengeful mafia? So I was right. I caught two mafia with my crazy play in day 1.
Careful now, don't get too full of yourself, we haven't won yet.

ToonyMan: I don't like how you distance yourself. You, Web, and Tric were willing to vote me off. Did you forget about that?
Luckyowl, I've never voted you this game. I had to threaten a vote since you were refusing to unvote yourself.

More later...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 14, 2021, 07:24:27 pm »

Are we really going to lose because you can't identify Scumowl?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 14, 2021, 07:25:03 pm »

Am I the crazy one here?

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 14, 2021, 07:31:44 pm »

Webadict you really gone unhinged...you need to calm yourself!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 14, 2021, 07:33:47 pm »

I can't! I can't see the enemies! I've gone blind!

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 14, 2021, 07:34:50 pm »

I'm assuming you're talking about this false logic, correct?

No, that wasn't it. It was the point you made before I unvoted, that the mafia would've just baited a townie to hammer so I can vengekill them... I wouldn't have venge kill the one who hammered me. I would've vengekill the one the middle. The same thing you did to 4mask last vengeful mafia game. Which is why I suspected TricMagic to be the scum.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 14, 2021, 07:39:42 pm »

I can't! I can't see the enemies! I've gone blind!

Wow, I feel like I can trust you a bit here.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20