Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Gatekeeper Gods: A God Game At the Crossroads between Realities (11/-1000)  (Read 6275 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gatekeeper Gods: A God Game At the Crossroads between Realities (9/-1000)
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2021, 01:20:05 pm »

Dakka! [That is always the answer. Destroy everything else and gain worship through fear and awe.]
"Reach heaven through violence!"
"If it has a pulse, Take its skull! If it builds a house, Smash it flat! Strength is my God, The God of Shapes, If my God should fail me, I will kill him too."
"Let us cut God to see if he bleeds!"
[Common sayings of followers of DAKKA! god of Awe.]
This is accurate.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2021, 11:26:59 pm »

[I’m waiting for my pricecheck before I act]
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2021, 07:15:42 am »

$$$Pricecheck: ["magic systems" and other systems of godly laws]
 An MMO style system, that allows those under it to quantify their own abilities, understand the world around them, and "simplifies"(read provides access to when lacking alternative) "magics"
 An eastern fantasy style "cultivation system" which allows mortals to extend their lifespan and gain supernatural powers through practicing a set of martial and mystical arts involving meditation and the cultivation of Qi
 A Generic D&D style magic system
 A [set] of Generic D&D style magic systems

An MMO style system, that allows those under it to quantify their own abilities, understand the world around them, and "simplifies"(read provides access to when lacking alternative) "magics"

5I

An eastern fantasy style "cultivation system" which allows mortals to extend their lifespan and gain supernatural powers through practicing a set of martial and mystical arts involving meditation and the cultivation of Qi

7I

A Generic D&D style magic system

5I probably

A [set] of Generic D&D style magic systems

[Magic system 1]+[Magic system...n] etc
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2021, 12:22:03 am »

We need more posts to force Stirk to update people, come on!
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2021, 05:46:11 am »

Will post within the next 24 hours. Probably.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2021, 05:22:03 am »

$$$Pricecheck$$$

A giant astonishingly fast physically-unsound red obsidian colossus. It has two duties: to carry the sun-in-a-jar around the world and to tip it over on certain locations for a lengthy amount of time.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2021, 05:54:42 am »

$$$Pricecheck$$$
A fungus that when eaten grants resistance to various toxins

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2021, 10:15:19 am »

$$$Pricecheck$$$

A giant astonishingly fast physically-unsound red obsidian colossus. It has two duties: to carry the sun-in-a-jar around the world and to tip it over on certain locations for a lengthy amount of time.

5I

$$$Pricecheck$$$
A fungus that when eaten grants resistance to various toxins

1I+ + for greater resistance.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2021, 10:55:38 am »

Still joinable?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2021, 06:22:39 am »

Spoiler: proposal (click to show/hide)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2021, 07:23:43 am »

Spoiler: proposal (click to show/hide)

Application approved

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gatekeeper Gods: A God Game At the Crossroads between Realities (10/-1000)
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2021, 09:16:54 am »

"THE System" - A not quite MMO Style Game lit system
  • Under the System, all beings are given a 'level' between 0 and 10.000, this 'level' is defined by their observed and theoretical combat strength, general utility, and unique abilitys.
  • Under the System, all SO(System Opted) beings, Non sentient beings, and objects are scanned semi invasively to determine and record their overall abilities.
  • Under the System, all SO beings are given a "status" screen that records their physical attributes, skills, and unique traits in intense detail, and displays it in whatever way the being can best comprehend it.
  • Upon initialization of the System, all sentient beings currently in the world, excluding gods will have the option to "opt into" the system, beings that do not or can not "opt into" the system can only be added afterwards at the request of a god, in addition, all beings natively born (defined as hatching, or else being 'born') into the world will automatically be "opted into" the system.
  • The System will enable those under it to choose two "classes" a class is defined as a set of skills that allow them to functionally preform a job to a basic standard.
  • Under the system, skills are broken up into five classifications "General" "Wide" "Narrow" "Specialized" and "Utility" these Classifications are based upon how broadly they can utilized, for example the "Melee" is a <general> skill gained by having at least basic qualification in a truly vast number of melee weapons, and allows one to use near any weapon they encounter in melee combat to a basic qualification. as a further example, "Blades" is a <wide> Skill, "Swords" is a <Narrow> Skill, and "Rapiers" is a <specialized> skill. Any Trades skills such as sneaking, butchering, or blacksmithing generally falls under the <utility> category.
  • all skills can be gained both with and without a class, as they are a reflection of ones ability to utilize their abilities in a specific way.
  • The classes one can take are decided based upon their own abilities, skills, and situation, with more unique classes being available to those who have better skills, or are in a more unique position.
  • The System has been given partial sentience and the ability to slowly adapt, change, and expand itself to better serve the purposes of the gods.
$$$Pricecheck$$$
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 10:15:10 pm by crazyabe »
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2021, 06:24:09 pm »

Pricecheck (are the dollar signs mandatory? I don't like symbols in my words. >:| ) on a large stack of propaganda flyers inscribed with my symbol and an exhortation to worship me (with testimonials on all the alleged benefits you can receive by worshipping me, and lots of exclamation marks, and some clipart), sufficient for handing out to all the mortals.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2021, 07:06:30 pm »

"THE System" - A not quite MMO Style Game lit system
  • Under the System, all beings are given a 'level' between 0 and 10.000, this 'level' is defined by their observed and theoretical combat strength, general utility, and unique abilitys.
  • Under the System, all SO(System Opted) beings, Non sentient beings, and objects are scanned semi invasively to determine and record their overall abilities.
  • Under the System, all SO beings are given a "status" screen that records their physical attributes, skills, and unique traits in intense detail, and displays it in whatever way the being can best comprehend it.
  • Upon initialization of the System, all sentient beings currently in the world, excluding gods will have the option to "opt into" the system, beings that do not or can not "opt into" the system can only be added afterwards at the request of a god, in addition, all beings natively born (defined as hatching, or else being 'born') into the world will automatically be "opted into" the system.
  • The System will enable those under it to choose two "classes" a class is defined as a set of skills that allow them to functionally preform a job to a basic standard.
  • Under the system, Skills are broken up into five classifications "General" "Wide" "Narrow" "Specialized" and "Utility" these Classifications are based upon how broadly they can utilized, for example the "Melee" is a <general> skill gained by having at least basic qualification in a truly vast number of melee weapons, and allows one to use near any weapon they encounter in melee combat to a basic qualification. as a further example, "Blades" is a <wide> Skill, "Swords" is a <Narrow> Skill, and "Rapiers" is a <specialized> skill. Any Trades skills such as sneaking, butchering, or blacksmithing generally falls under the <utility> category.
  • all Skills can be gained both with and without a class, as they are a reflection of ones ability to utilize their abilities in a specific way.
  • The classes one can take are decided based upon their own abilities, skills, and situation, with more unique classes being available to those who have better skills, or are in a more unique position.
  • The System has been given partial sentience and the ability to slowly adapt, change, and expand itself to better serve the purposes of the gods.
$$$Pricecheck$$$

What are Skills actually supposed to do that skills don't?

Pricecheck (are the dollar signs mandatory? I don't like symbols in my words. >:| ) on a large stack of propaganda flyers inscribed with my symbol and an exhortation to worship me (with testimonials on all the alleged benefits you can receive by worshipping me, and lots of exclamation marks, and some clipart), sufficient for handing out to all the mortals.

I don't like symbols in my words. >:|

>:|

1 II. OI would bring something less specific. Will probably be less effective against those of strong faith (such as those made by II).

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8