Advanced search  

Poll

Which cards looks the best?

Red
Blue
Yellow
Green

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: PANIC ARENA: BACKDRAFT  (Read 9732 times)

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ArenaCraft
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2021, 11:46:08 pm »

Quote from:
"I propose a truce. Of course, all attacks this turn are permitted, I can't very well expect you to know my plan. But this... Tim shows a glaring disrespect for life, not to mention we've, er... Sort of let them start snowballing. We need to fix that."

Discard Single Trip. If I can do something that idle and also Rest, perfect.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2021, 11:59:32 pm »

“Agreed, we’ll need to figure out how to get rid of the flames

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2021, 08:17:26 am »

It appears the battle has calmed down even as the inferno rages next to them. Why they're actually plotting! How devious. Either way, this turn is shaping up to be a mite boring.

Oh but what's this!? The flames are shifting, nay collapsing!

... That is a big hammer.

The flames collapse down to a single point above Team Ruby Tim's Head, attached to her staff. The hammerhead is huge, filled with black flames that let off unlight. Mirages can be seen promising demise.

Quote from: Remnant of Hell's Judgement
Take control of the Hellvoid card next to me and wrap it around my staff. Rush forward to strike Amber's team leader with a Heavy Attack imbued with the full power of Hell!

Charge path is to D4, followed by moving after Amber leader if they have moved. Heavy attack with the concentrated power of the hellvoid. This will dissipate it after it is used for the attack.

She's charging Amber's leader with that hammer to her side!

Tim is approaching Team Amber's Leader, setting the hammer in position. She spins it up before bringing it down as Amber tries to get up from her Resting position.

"Hell Punishment!"

BOOM!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2021, 08:25:54 am »

OoC

I'd like to put something in post. This is very much your own fault NG for setting a time limit on those flames. And for leaving yourself completely open.

Also, plotting against someone you couldn't even see is poor. Feel the wrath of a 5-card combo.  :D
(Named Hell Punishment because it is punishing the one who set a time limit. And being a cool attack name.)

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2021, 08:51:27 am »

Cheer for team ruby. Great move

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2021, 09:15:44 am »

Thank you. The fact they mostly fought each other so far is kinda neat. I should be getting a reward card too, so that's three cards again. Worse for them, light attacks are forbidden, and they are in a bad position to move after me.

Are you in the secret council by chance? Their cheerers are likely going to go after me. Or change sides hopefully. Not that those eggs ever stood a chance.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2021, 12:39:56 pm »

I'm on the secret council and will try to help in whatever way I can.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2021, 01:05:50 pm »

While only one cheer is allowed to count per turn and you already cheered for Team Amber, in the spirit of cheering itself, I'll clarify the rule to allow an older cheer to be overwritten by a newer one.

(I'll just have to only hand out eggs at the turn's end to avoid problems...)
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2021, 01:15:42 pm »

Yeah that's what I meant to do. :D

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2021, 01:32:23 pm »

They worry I've snowballed, which isn't untrue. But their focus on each other has left me rested while they are exhausted.

Nice to turn the tide of cheers.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2021, 01:55:30 pm »

Intermission Phase: Time for a break. All players will be PMd a notification when we continue...

Ryu Theme [Synthwave]

Survey #1
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

If you'd like to help, please answer the question directed at you in the thread.

Question for players:

What is the least clear aspect of the rules? As of right now.

Question for audience members:

What is the least interesting thing about the 'Panic Store'?

Question for lurkers:

Judging by the rate of views, I suspect we are not seeing everyone who is 'here'.

If you are not participating, what might make you want to?

Thanks
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2021, 02:08:00 pm »

Question for audience members:
What is the least interesting thing about the 'Panic Store'?
Thanks
Songs music because I don't listen to them( boycott). Everything else is pretty interesting. I still don't know what dolls do? Are they just sign of support? Or do they become minions when eggs hatch?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2021, 03:58:56 pm »

I would ask about Injuries. How do the work, how many can you take, and have they taken any yet?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2021, 04:15:28 pm »

I still don't know what dolls do? Are they just sign of support? Or do they become minions when eggs hatch?
I'll answer this with the next update :)

I would ask about Injuries. How do the work, how many can you take, and have they taken any yet?
I am deciding on mechanics as they come into play/are needed. That said, HP bars always bugged me in fighting games where you are totally fine with 0.1% left. In a real fight, a single punch can do someone in...

No one has been injured yet.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 04:17:29 pm by roseheart »
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2021, 04:22:13 pm »

I still don't know what dolls do? Are they just sign of support? Or do they become minions when eggs hatch?
I'll answer this with the next update :)

I am deciding on mechanics as they come into play/are needed. That said, HP bars always bugged me in fighting games where you are totally fine with 0.1% left. In a real fight, a single punch can do someone in...

No one has been injured yet.

Yeah, all the other eggs burned up. It was fun  watching one literally drop in the flames. That mirage didn't do so well either, that was initially set up in case amber charged me.

:) I have a 5 card combo with three reds and one yellow, it's hammertime. And injury to pun(isment)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11