Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32

Author Topic: [IC] Arknights - Twilit Dawn  (Read 20383 times)

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Cute Vampire Witch Girl
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Arknights - Twilit Dawn
« Reply #435 on: March 20, 2021, 03:22:12 pm »

Aquarius

"I like shootin' things with my harpoon." Aquarius clarified his role, "Don't really give a glub what that makes me. " He didn't seem to mind the change in accent, in fact it was questionable whether he even noticed at all.

Aquarius seemed entirely resistant to adding anything to the conversation that wasn't pulled out of him like one of his many pointy teeth. At the same time, he wasn't in a rush to escape it either. He would continue standing next to his place of rest and conversing awkwardly until Headroom gave up or someone interrupted them. All the while being apparently oblivious to the fact that he was doing anything strange at all. Such was the curse Kagura had placed upon him, politeness for the sake of his friend prevented him from pushing the newcomer away and freeing him to take a much needed nap.
Am Shami, I run RPs. People seem to like them.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: March 20, 2021, 04:01:25 pm »

Kagura- Hallways

"Nah, I'm just tired, that's all. Needed a little recharge before making the rest of the trip. Been doing a lot of walking, saying hi to some old friends, that sort of thing" Kagura replied, bending down to pick up her art supply case, letting out yet another yawn as she stood back up with it, "Mostly been getting a layout of the ship. Once we get a bit of income I'm gonna have to do some serious remodeling of this ship. The place is in need of some touch ups."
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: March 20, 2021, 05:10:02 pm »

Hooch - Hallways

"In that case, let's get you into a bed. I've slept on enough floors to know that doing so can be hell on your back!" Hooch chuckled at her own joke. "By the way, have you met Blitzgott yet? If you haven't, well... this is Kagura, and this is Blitzgott. Kagura's a close friend of Headbanger and Aquarius - you know those two yet?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: March 20, 2021, 05:26:22 pm »

Casimir - Training Area
The more experienced mercenary waits patiently for the go ahead before nodding. He circles Espresso like a wolf as he eyes up her stance before darting forward. He stops perhaps a bit further back than Espresso would have expected, using his extended reach to his advantage as he jabs down at Espresso's legs to use her focus on her stance against her and to bring her off balance.

Espresso kept her eyes on the sarkaz as he circled, making sure to keep her "spear" pointed towards him as he did. When he rushed her down, she did her best not to step back instinctively, and thrust out the stick - and since she was focused on that, didn't really expect the hit to the legs. She started to stumble, trying to regain her footing.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #439 on: March 20, 2021, 09:46:57 pm »

Headbanger - Training Room

The infiltrator rolled her eyes again and put an arm out insistently. She jerked her head at it with a firm look at Spook, and without really waiting for him to respond, moved to support him. She didn't attempt to take all of his weight - though even she likely wouldn't have had too much issue as long as he wasn't total dead weight - but she was insistent on making him lean on her as the mercenary hobbled him toward the dorms.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
  • 200 versions of the same catboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: March 20, 2021, 11:30:51 pm »

Spook - Training Room ->Halls/Barracks

The exhausted feline gratefully accepts Headbanger's offer of support, doing his best to walk on his own, but occasionally stumbling against her as his strength fails him again. He still feels embarassed, especially because usually it's his job to tell people they're too tired to walk on their own.

Eventually he gives in and lets her support a decent portion of his weight, since she keeps glaring at him every time he tries to stand up straight. He meekly follows along as she guides him towards the barracks, and further color returns to his face and eye as she is able to help him take at least a bit of the strain off of himself.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #441 on: March 24, 2021, 12:14:16 pm »

Headbanger - Barracks

Headbanger peered around, looking for something to indicate Blas's room as opposed to all the others. After a fair bit of (mostly avoidable) wandering about, caused mostly by her refusal to stop and ask where she was going, she hobbled the pair of them into the medic's dorm. Here, she finally let him stand on his own, stepping quickly back into the doorway once she deposited Spook in the center of the room.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: March 24, 2021, 12:23:29 pm »

Spook - Barracks

The catboy is left standing on his own in the center of the room, and promptly sits down on the floor. Not because he fell, or anything, but because he's tired and walking to his bed feels like unnecessary effort. Crawling over to a chair in the corner, he snags a cushion off of it and flops on the floor, sighing with relief as he lays down.

He turns to look at Headbanger, realizing somewhat belatedly that she's probably feeling very uncomfortable.
<There's some food in the pantry there, if you're hungry. Is your leg fine? I know I got you for a second, but I don't think I got you very good. Wanted to make sure, though.>

Face-up on the pillow, he looks over to see her response, smiling tiredly but gratefully at her.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #443 on: March 26, 2021, 01:28:48 pm »

Headbanger - Barracks

Headbanger shook her head. <I walked it off on the way here.> She glanced in the direction of the room's pantry, considering the offer for a moment, then looked back at Spook. <I'll be okay.> She stuck to the doorway as if a physical barrier had been raised to cut her path into the room off. She did a good job of looking like she was fine - except for the slight tilt of her ears backward, and the occasional worried swishes of her tail. <You going to be okay? You look less dead than earlier, but I don't know how your Arts work.>
GM of Trespassers V2.

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: March 27, 2021, 09:27:46 am »

Kagura- Hallways

"Unfortunately no, I don't believe so. Nice to meet you Blitz" the white haired Vulpo greeted, giving Blitzgott a small wave, "If you haven't met the two yet, they're pretty easy to spot. Ea's mute and has different colored eyes, and Aqua is... Well, you'll know it's him when you see him. He's a bit rough around the edges."
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: March 27, 2021, 12:52:10 pm »

Spook - Barracks

The feline nods tiredly, and then flops backwards onto the floor. He looks back at the door when he realize Headbanger is still there, and waves off her concerns.
<Just need a bite to eat and a long nap. I'll be a little shaky until tomorrow, but I should be fine. As best as I can tell, my Arts work by drawing off of my own stamina, so I feel like I just ran a marathon without training for it. I won't die or anything, I think.>

Spook's ears perk up slightly as he thinks of something, and he coughs slightly before murmuring, just loud enough for her to hear, since he's not really sure how to convey his next sentence through signals and sign language.
"You could... if you're worried, I wouldn't mind any company. If you want, that is, I'm sure you've got other places you'd rather be." He looks rather hopeful, as talking is a pretty good low-energy way to pass the time, and he wanted to ask her some questions anyways.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: March 28, 2021, 09:11:17 am »

Hallways

Blitzgott covered his face in a tragic manner, similar to what one might see in an amateur stage production.

"Alas! The only Compatriots I have met are you two, Headroom, and my Greatest Rival: the one called Remiel. My meditations in the Room of Simulated Battle have prevented me from interacting with Others. I must confess as well, that so Engaged was I upon consuming my Rations for the evening that I failed to pay attention to much else."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: March 29, 2021, 02:10:27 am »

Aquarius

"I like shootin' things with my harpoon." Aquarius clarified his role, "Don't really give a glub what that makes me. " He didn't seem to mind the change in accent, in fact it was questionable whether he even noticed at all.

Aquarius seemed entirely resistant to adding anything to the conversation that wasn't pulled out of him like one of his many pointy teeth. At the same time, he wasn't in a rush to escape it either. He would continue standing next to his place of rest and conversing awkwardly until Headroom gave up or someone interrupted them. All the while being apparently oblivious to the fact that he was doing anything strange at all. Such was the curse Kagura had placed upon him, politeness for the sake of his friend prevented him from pushing the newcomer away and freeing him to take a much needed nap.

Headroom - Dormitory

"Oh..." Headroom supposed that means Aquarius counts as a Sniper of some sort. Getting to interview someone helped Headroom feel less out of place in this new mercenary company, but Aquarius still seemed sleepy, and the journalist couldn't be sure if they might be potentially compromising an Operator's ability to... operate if they kept Aquarius from sleeping.

"Well, I look forward to working with you on the field," Not quite true, but not quite a lie either. Headroom enjoy helping avoid any unnecessary loss of lives. They don't like the necessary loss of lives. "I'll see you around." Headroom says, trying to smoothly leave.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #448 on: March 29, 2021, 06:15:17 am »

Headbanger - Barracks

The infiltrator glanced between Spook and the doorway she stood in. It wasn't that she didn't trust him (to the extent that she could after less than a day,) per se, but her instincts told her not to spend too long in an enclosed space with him. It's not like he poses a real threat right now. The only way he has to hurt me is his Arts and he's too exhausted to use those without hurting himself, too. After the pause to convince herself, Headbanger gave a small shrug, then a nod of equivalent size. <The only other plans I have are bothering Kagura and Aquarius.> The belated realization that Spook didn't have the same knowledge she did struck her; there was no real way for the other feline to know the name-signs they used. <Er, the fluffy Vulpo and the asshole fish guy.>
GM of Trespassers V2.

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: March 29, 2021, 09:10:24 am »

Spook - Barracks

Spook looks quite relieved that Headbanger doesn't have anywhere more important to be, ears perking up a little when she agrees to stay. <Thank you. I know it's strange, but sometimes it's hard to fall asleep properly when I'm like this, I'm not really sure why, so it helps to have something to do to pass the time... and pretty much the only thing I can do is talk. Speaking of which, is there any particular reason why you have two tails, if you don't mind me asking?>

While the question wasn't necessarily relevant, Spook was curious about the other feline. She was basically a blank wall in terms of history, and he's been curious since he got his hands on her file and found the majority of it to be blank. He blinks in confusion as she mentions the fluffy and fishy operators, and then nods his comprehension when she explains, taking a few attempts to replicate her signals for them, before nodding again, committing them to memory.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32