Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 32

Author Topic: [IC] Arknights - Twilit Dawn  (Read 20417 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: [IC] Arknights - Twilit Dawn
« Reply #270 on: February 05, 2021, 12:57:01 pm »

Headbanger - Landship Halls

[Well, if he isn't, then maybe I'll just get to have a trophy like one of the guys back home.] Headbanger's expression had reverted to her usual smile, but it wasn't exactly hard to tell that Kagura hadn't truly placated her. [Win-win, right?] She glanced over her shoulder; she was fairly certain someone had already moved toward the sound, and she wasn't hearing any more. [I thought it was my job to make random explosions, I'm going to be out of work here if I don't step up. Even if everyone's got a stick up their ass about it.]
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 05, 2021, 01:05:59 pm »

Hooch - Armory

"Was just an accident. One that won't happen again, right?" Hooch looked sternly at the other people in the room. "But in the meantime, we're talking about giving Myrna a spear, and a flag to attach to it."

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 05, 2021, 01:12:30 pm »

Fox blanched—she had no confidence that it wouldn't happen again. With a cough she said, "Yes. An accident."

"Better cloth is not very expensive. We should buy some. . .later." And the other portion, what was that? Right design, they needed a design. "Could it be a pirate flag?"
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 05, 2021, 01:20:57 pm »

Casimir - Armory
With the bulk of the work taken care of, and a similarly large presence in the room, Velimir thought this would be a good time to bow out. "Hm, I don't know if a skull and cross bones exactly gives off the right impression, but I'm not design expert. I trust that you guys can go over the basics of spear wielding without me, so I'm gonna go. See if anyone else is coming to investigate and head them off you know?"

With that, The Sarkaz departs to The Halls.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 05, 2021, 04:02:36 pm »

Espresso - Armory

"I mean I'm not an expert but branding ourselves like pirates seems like really bad public relations. Oh, see ya later, Casimir! Anyway, yeah, we were working out what sort of weapon I should use in place of the bit of rubble I've been hitting things with and figured a spear is basically the easiest we could go, point and stab and repeat." She paused for a second trying to remember the right name. "...Oh, also, hey Remiel."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 05, 2021, 04:04:32 pm »

Kagura- Landship Halls

Great, now Headbanger felt she was being challenged in the explosives department, just what Kagura needed for her ever growing plate of problems, "Eh, I'm sure it was an accident. Not much of a reason to go blow more holes into this thing" she commented, tapping her foot on the ground for emphasis, "Well... Try not to kill people on this ship unless they're being extra awful. I'm gonna go set these down by the garden and go back to doing my thing" Kagura added as she brought up the seeds and spade, letting Headbanger understand what she meant before turning and heading down the halls to her destination.
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #276 on: February 05, 2021, 04:12:23 pm »

The Feline shrugged. She didn't plan on destroying anything, just bothering people with it. If that happened to lead to more consequences, well, she wasn't the one that was going to escalate. Probably. With a short wave at Kagura, she wandered off in the opposite direction.

She moved aimlessly through the halls, doing little more than getting a feel for the place, until she heard footsteps. She took a moment to ensure her own were nearly silent (which they were, as always) before creeping toward the source. Spotting a large Sarkaz man down the hall, she crept closer to him, preparing to create a small popping sound ahead of him when she was close before tapping him on the shoulder from behind.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 05, 2021, 04:23:25 pm »

Casimir - Halls
The Sarkaz on his part, would likely have noticed if he was dealing with someone that wasn't near silent. Unfortunately between the fact that he was on the look out for anyone going to investigate the armory and the fact that he was in fact dealing with someone near silent, he didn't notice the approaching feline, simply pausing as a puzzled look came upon his face.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #278 on: February 05, 2021, 04:32:45 pm »

Headbanger

The infiltrator grinned, a predatory light in her eyes. He was alert, but unaware, and she was close. With a brief gesture, she made a small point of high pressure down the hall ahead of the Sarkaz, creating a snap as it resolved itself. In one smooth motion, she drew a knife from a breast sheath, leapt up onto the (much) larger man's back, and put the blade to his throat.
GM of Trespassers V2.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 05, 2021, 04:49:58 pm »

Casimir - Halls
The sarkaz obviously could tell that something was up as the snap sounded, dropping into a more defensive stance. Unfortunately that only made it easier for the small infiltrator to mount him. His hands leapt towards her own but stopped short as he felt cold steel meet his throat. He's tense for a few moments, as he prepares to hear some kind of demand or to feel his neck slit. But when it doesn't come, he looks back towards his attacker, trying to get some idea who it is until finally he manages a glimpse of the sword on her hip. Finally, he relaxes slightly as he lets his arms drop. "You know, there's easier ways to say hi that don't risk both parties getting hurt.... But I suppose that wouldn't be fitting for someone from Kazdel, eh?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #280 on: February 05, 2021, 04:59:07 pm »

The knife disappeared over his shoulder once again as the Feline slid off his back. She gave one of her characteristic shrugs, spinning the knife with a small flourish before returning it to its home and pulling out her tablet. <I'm just keeping you on your toes.> Her expression betrayed no thoughts of this being something out of the ordinary for Headbanger. <What tipped you off? Kagura tell you about me, or did the greeting let you know?> She raised an eyebrow, and it almost disappeared under her cap.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 05:03:49 pm by Chevaleresse »
GM of Trespassers V2.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 05, 2021, 05:10:09 pm »

Casimir - Halls
The Sarkaz leaned against the wall as he watched his "attacker" return her knife, before pulling out a tablet, drawing a raise of the eyebrows from the demonic man. He nodded to himself in understanding as he saw the purpose of the tablet, concluding that she probably wouldn't have greeted him normally even if she wanted too, not that he had many doubts about her not wanting to. "Your swords are clearly Kazdelian, would wager that they're also an arts focus given the originium. Anyway, no I didn't have any forewarning. I'm Velimir, but I imagine you'd prefer to call me Casimir."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #282 on: February 05, 2021, 05:32:16 pm »

Headbanger - Halls

<Headbanger.> She nodded. The Feline wasn't sure what his noting her swords meant, yet; she wouldn't have thought it terribly obvious, especially given the case she'd constructed for them. <Casimir, huh? Hell of a name, that one.> She didn't comment on the rest of the phrase. <Come up with it yourself?> A question that was more than the light jab it appeared to be, though how far she was probing was unclear; the smile on her face never moved.
GM of Trespassers V2.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 05, 2021, 05:49:36 pm »

Casimir - Halls
The sarkaz considers the question for a few moments before shaking his head. He figured if she was implying what he thought, she'd find out as soon as she asked anyone else about his weapon anyway. "No, I took it from somewhere else." Of course, it was easy enough to figure that when he said "somewhere" he actually meant "someone"; but it likely would avoid questions if someone else happened to hear.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #284 on: February 05, 2021, 06:07:44 pm »

Headbanger - Halls

The feline nodded again. She wasn't going to make fun of him for being edgy, at least. That did, however, leave other questions. <So the big shiny guy. Why's he here?> Her expression didn't waver, but her thoughts on the sankta were betrayed by her ears flattening slightly. <I wouldn't expect to see someone like him in a place like this.>
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 32