Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 32

Author Topic: [IC] Arknights - Twilit Dawn  (Read 20419 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: [IC] Arknights - Twilit Dawn
« Reply #150 on: January 04, 2021, 11:33:27 pm »

Headbanger - Storeroom

<Do you see any gardening supplies?> Her tablet was out with a motion smooth enough that it would have barely been noticeable if it wasn't for her calling attention directly to it. <Kagura wanted to start a garden or something.> Headbanger perused the area around her after she finished typing, evaluating what she saw. It wasn't clear if she was actually looking for the items she wanted to or doing a snap tactical assessment of the area she found herself in, and the fixed nature of her expression made it harder still to tell. <Also, a bike? What are you going to do with a bike on a landship?>
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

rustytengo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 05, 2021, 02:46:32 am »

Tyrant-Storeroom

Tyrant rubbed the back of her neck as she thought. "It think there was a few shovels and buckets. Nothing like dirt or seeds and that kind of stuff, at least nothing I found.  Though check the kitchen there might be some potatoes or something that you could plant." she said  with a bit of a shrug. "I won't use the bike on the landship that's silly." She laughed "I can work on it and then when say I need to make a quick run to a place the landship can't go, i can take it instead. Besides riding on a bike is lots of fun and I couldn't just leave it, its been with me through many things. " she finished with a nod and toothy grin at Headbanger.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 05, 2021, 09:08:19 am »

Casimir - Training Room

The Sarkaz grunted, though it was less of a dismissive sound than one of acknowledgement. "A noble goal sir, though I fear you'd put that drive to better use worrying less about things like "knightlyness" and more about protecting the innocent."
Remiel - Training Room
"Allow an old man some hobbies. I must say though, your form is excellent."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #153 on: January 05, 2021, 09:25:41 am »

Headbanger - Storeroom

She shrugged in response, then set about tracking down the objects in question. Headbanger made a mental note to track down some flower seeds for Kagura next time they had a moment in town. She didn't particularly bother with walking around the scattered boxes, instead electing to clamber over and atop them until she had to crouch to avoid collisions with the lights. A spade she'd located early on was held at her left as if it were a weapon, and she were prowling the storage in search of her target (which she was, in a sense.)
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 05, 2021, 07:58:05 pm »

Casimir - Training Room

Velimir grunts in response to the Sankta's response before he sits up all the way, done with the set. "I hope so, I've been working out for most of my life. Wasn't much to do in my village and my dad taught me how since I didn't play with the other kids much."

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Cute Vampire Witch Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 06, 2021, 03:31:19 pm »

Aquarius - Landship Halls

Aquarius walked up to the pair of foxes without paying the feline part of the duet any mind. "Hey Kag." he said with a friendly grin, or at least his closest approximation, "It's real good to see ya again."

Unlike with Ea, he felt no reason to show any hostility to Kag. She had been at his back since the very first time he met her, and not even he was about to repay that with negativity.
Am Shami, I run RPs. People seem to like them.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 06, 2021, 04:04:55 pm »

"Is this, Aquarius?" Fox queried the fox, while looking Aquarius up and down. When she'd completed her look over, her only conclusion was the very quiet utterance, "Spiky."

Aquarius though, maybe he could help water the garden?
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

rustytengo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 06, 2021, 07:10:01 pm »

Tyrant-Storeroom

Tyrant chucked as the girl clambered over the boxes in search of the items. "If your going to do that be careful not to break thing, or else I will get an earful from Hooch." Tyrant said as she started to move some more of the boxes while keeping an eye on Headbanger. "And if you can't reach something just ask me and I'll get it down for you."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #158 on: January 06, 2021, 08:15:06 pm »

Headbanger - Storeroom

Headbanger paused in place for a moment and gave Tyrant a very deliberate glance with a raised eyebrow. She swept the area visually one more time, specifically looking for something useful atop a stack of boxes. Her eyes alighted upon a potential candidate for the missing items she sought. Ensuring that Tyrant was still watching her, she crouched down slightly, flexing her legs and shifting back and forth on her feet before leaping up. One hand touched the ceiling while the other rested on her sword, and she pivoted around that as if it were a solid anchor until her feet were on the ceiling as well. Slowly but surely, she stood up, carefully turning in place to look at the other mercenary - while standing upside-down on the ceiling, hat improbably still stuck in place.
GM of Trespassers V2.

rustytengo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 06, 2021, 08:42:18 pm »

Tyrant-Storeroom

Tyrant raise an eyebrow at the girl then chuckled "Yeah, yeah impressive but how's that going to help ya if there isn't a ceiling to walk on?" she said crossing here arms "But hey if ya don't need my help i get ya. Have fun up there."

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 06, 2021, 08:48:45 pm »

Hooch - Storeroom

Perhaps Hooch really was getting a bit slow and senile in her old age. She made a mental note to get proper maps of the landship placed as soon as the opportunity presented itself. In the mean time, though, she was just going to slow down, take a few breaths, get the cleaning supplies, and...

Headbanger was on the ceiling.

Hooch just stared at Headbanger for a moment with a "why" expression on her face.

Well, at least it hadn't looked like she and Tyrant were fighting. Yet.

"There something you need, or you just feel like doing that?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #161 on: January 06, 2021, 10:04:29 pm »

Headbanger - Storeroom

The Feline looked back at Hooch for a long moment, then gestured at a stack of boxes with the shovel in her hand. Deciding that this was sufficient explanation and not caring to juggle her tablet out at this precise moment in time, she waddled across the ceiling to the indicated storage space. Once overtop her objective, she dropped and spun herself about midair such that she landed in a crouched position. She slid off the side of the box and pried it open, clambering halfway inside and seemingly ignoring that anyone else was in the room.
GM of Trespassers V2.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 07, 2021, 11:27:40 am »

Hooch - Storeroom
Hooch nodded in response to Headbanger gesturing with the shovel.

"Just make sure you don't damage anything, okay?"

With nothing more to say at the moment, Hooch went and picked up the set of cleaning supplies and left for the Training Area. She'd figure out what Headbanger was up to soon enough. Once she'd cleaned up the mess in there, then she'd see about finding the other operators aboard the ship.

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 07, 2021, 08:13:12 pm »

Kagura- Landship Halls

"Ah, speak of the devil, and he shall appear" Kagura commented, coming to a stop and quickly turning around to face her more... Sharky-companion, taking note of the direction he came in... The same direction that Headbanger left through beforehand, "It's nice to see you too Aqua. Sorry for calling you in on such a short notice, but I'm glad you made the trip regardless."
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #164 on: January 07, 2021, 11:42:19 pm »

Headbanger - Storeroom

She dug around for a few moments before climbing the rest of the way into the crate. One hand appeared above the edge, wielding the shovel, which was then carefully leaned against the side. A package of fertilized earth - about enough to fill a medium sized pot, if it wasn't too deep - followed, with a packet of what appeared to be flower seeds bringing up the rear. The crate then went still and silent, the wayward limbs making no further appearances for the moment.
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 32