Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 32

Author Topic: [IC] Arknights - Twilit Dawn  (Read 20411 times)

rustytengo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Arknights - Twilit Dawn
« Reply #120 on: January 02, 2021, 04:33:36 am »

Tyrant gave a toothy grin. "Hey they will go back in i just need to get things organized." She said turning to Hooch. "Yeah I think i set cleaning supplies over there." she pointed to a few boxes with a broom on top of them. "I'm doing fine just getting my bearings around the landship. Its a bit different since i really haven't had much of stable home for awhile but you already know that." she said before moving  a few more boxes. She really wasn't to use to people getting chummy with her or asking about her wellbeing.

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 02, 2021, 11:21:24 am »

Kagura- Landship Halls

Taking a moment to watch the Feline run off, knowing that Headbanger didn't exactly like being sent off to fetch something for the fox, but thankful that she would do so for a friend, Kagura turned on her heel, walking alongside Fox towards their destination, "Yep. We met about a year ago in some ruins I was traveling through with another friend. I had to leave her for a bit in order to get back to my duties as a Catastrophe Messenger, but I thought calling her in would help get the company off the ground, so to speak" she replied, looking away for a moment as a thought came to her mind, "Though... I also called in the friend who was with me when I met Headbanger, and I'm not so sure how the two got along without me. Unlike me, they didn't exactly get along at first."
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 02, 2021, 11:28:39 am »

Stasi - Armory
Standing before one of the armory's sturdier tables, a tall woman of clear Ursus descent, with fair skin, and silvery hair looks down upon a massive suit of black armor with a long metal box in hand, and silently examines the armor for dents, cracks, and other defects. The ursine woman moves slightly every few moments, leaning in just enough to press the metal box against certain parts of the armor, and muttering something under her breath, causing parts of the armor to mould itself into shape little by little.
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 02, 2021, 12:39:43 pm »

So they were friends. And someone else was too? Fox twisted a string around her fingers as she walked, letting silence hang for another moment. Another friend, had she seen them?

"Who else?"

Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 02, 2021, 01:28:44 pm »

Remiel - Training Area
One. Two. Duck and weave. One. Two.

Remiel punches an imaginary opponent, visualised only within his head, using a piece of wall as his center. It was a technique he picked up in the old days, back when he was not a wandering lion without a pride, but a young cub of the Pontifica Cohors. True, it wasn't exactly emphasised; his people being what they were, far more emphasis was placed on guns and proper training, but Remiel was, by many standards, no average Sankta. He definitely held the beliefs of his people in high regard, though; no self-respecting Laterano could call themselves one and not. In his exploits, he kept them at the forefront of his mind.

One, two, duck and weave, one, two.

He felt slower than he used to be as a young man, but not all of what he'd put on was the weight of old age. He was definitely far less muscular as a young man, but scars here and there restricted his movement. Still, he packed a punch with his bare hands alone. And it was a good way to keep his reflexes up.

One, two, duck and weave, one, two.

His eyes dart over to Casimir.
"So. What do you think of that young man, Silverash? I like his style, even if there's something a little dangerous about him."
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 01:30:24 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 02, 2021, 03:38:14 pm »

Casimir - Training Area
The Sarkaz pauses before sitting up once again. He leans back on one arm as he taps his shoes together in thought. Finally he shrugs at the question. "Well, I suppose it's mostly what you said. I like his style.... Though I suppose if you want something a bit more concrete, he reminds me of some of the knights back home. He's clearly from old money, but he didn't let that stop him from working for his position for one reason or another. I'm sure that we're just pawns to him in whatever greater plan he has but... I suppose that I don't really care as long as it gets me where I want to go."
Velimir shrugs as he starts doing another set of sit ups, letting the older man work on his own work out before replying if he so chose.

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Cute Vampire Witch Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 02, 2021, 05:05:23 pm »

Aquarius - Landship Halls

Lips curled in an unhappy grimace, Aquarius stepped onto the vessel. It might have been far more advanced than the Hope's Manifesto, but it had none of the same charm. He was going to have to have some words with Kag about inviting him aboard shitty land vessels. That was, if he could find her before his legs gave out on him. He had already been land-walking for three hours, it was a miracle he could still stand at all. Yet another reason to despise the vessel, tainting the lovely feel of a ship beneath his boots with the absurd idea of putting her aboard the land. Hopefully it would at least feel a little like a ship when she sailed.

A sudden breeze from down the hall sent a chill down his spine. Such a thing might not have seemed out of place to anyone else, but he'd felt that exact air movement enough times to recognize the source anywhere. He dropped his bag and turned to face the approaching feline, drawing his wand in the same motion. His combat stance was a bit sloppy thanks to his tired legs, but he wasn't going to let it hold him back. All it really meant was that he was in an even worse mood than normal.
Am Shami, I run RPs. People seem to like them.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #127 on: January 02, 2021, 05:08:56 pm »

Headbanger - Landship Halls

The sound of the bag dropping put Headbanger on alert, and sighting the source sent her hands to her side immediately. She spun to face him properly, practically skidding into a half-crouched stance with both still-encased blades grasped and ready to strike at a moment's notice. The briefest moment of eye contact with Aquarius sent her rocketing in his direction with a reverberating boom, her Arts flinging her through the hall toward the Aegirian with deadly speed.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 02, 2021, 05:17:31 pm »

Aquarius

Their eyes met, and Aquarius needed no further prompting. He drew on his power and summoned forth a flow of water in front of him, diving into it as it washed down the hall towards Ea.

He would have been happy to simply let them collide, the resultant clash undoubtedly coming with the bonus of damaging the land vessel he already so despised. But mere milliseconds before they met, he summoned another flow in the reverse direction to bring his advance to a halt. The two of them would have plenty of time to settle things later. It wouldn't do for his first meeting with Kag since she split off to involve the fox scolding him.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #129 on: January 02, 2021, 05:45:36 pm »

A second shockwave shook through the hall as Headbanger brought herself to a halt as well. She stayed crouched for a brief moment before straightening up and waiting for Aquarius to stop before giving him a smug smile, glancing significantly at Kagura before tapping one hand on her blades. Her message communicated sufficiently for her purposes, she then extended a hand for the man to shake.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 02, 2021, 06:01:54 pm »

Hooch nodded at Tyrant's explanation. "Well, if you ever need help with something, or have a request to make of us, don't be afraid to ask. That's what we're here for." She was about to go get the supplies needed when a boom noise interrupted her.

"...Hold on."

Hooch stepped out of the storeroom and followed her ears to the source of the noise - finding Headbanger extending a hand to Aquarius - a scene that would look innocent enough if not for the tension in the air and the flowing water that Aquarius had summoned. A scene that might be playing in the Training Area right now.

Perhaps leaving a Santka and Sarkaz alone in the room together wasn't the wisest choice. At any rate, Hooch didn't know much about the cause of the enmity between the two, so she simply walked closer into their peripheral vision, ready to step in if the situation escalated.

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 03, 2021, 06:13:14 am »

Aquarius - Landship Halls

Aquarius dropped to the ground with surprising grace, given his distant for solid footing. He caught Ea's gesture and nodded in agreement. Later was good for her as well.

Her hand got nothing but a brief glare. They both knew he had no plans to shake it. Instead, he twirled his wand, caused a plume of water to launch his pack towards him, and brushed past her when he caught it.

He almost left it at that, but stopped walking after a moment and called back, "Hey Ea?"

When Ea looked his way, she would likely be surprised to see Aquarius signing, since he had never known how to do so before. Less surprising was the rude message ending in a single, one-fingered sign.

That was about the closest thing to, "it's good to see you." Aquarius could muster. Although he wasn't planning to let on to anyone else, he hoped Ea got the message.
Defile Circles Discord

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #132 on: January 03, 2021, 06:44:22 am »

Headbanger snorted and rolled her eyes at the final portion of Aquarius's greeting. The grin on her face stayed in place as she considered her options for reprisal, one hand resting on the hilt of her blade. She settled on the "best served cold" route after a brief moment, and Aquarius's eardrums went unmolested. Instead, she signed back a familiar message in their newly shared format: [I'm going to kick your ass later.] One corner of her mouth pulled higher, transforming her smile into a confident smirk.

The expression fell back to a more typical one as she turned to Hooch, giving her a signature wave. The glance she gave would certainly communicate her utter innocence to the mercenary captain; there was no way the small, fun-loving feline would do something like having a pitched duel in the middle of her brand new landship, or anything like that. That would be bad, and Headbanger would never cause trouble for a quick laugh. Definitely.
GM of Trespassers V2.

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 03, 2021, 10:11:08 am »

Aquarius

Aquarius met Ea's smile with his own bared teeth, a gesture that perfectly encapsulated both a smile and a threat in one. Normally impossible to distinguish his intent, here it clearly stood for both. He would be looking forward to their later engagement, although he had no plans to let Ea come out on top.

Letting his expression return to a displeased grimace, he straightened his shirt and continued on to Kagura.
Defile Circles Discord

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 03, 2021, 10:33:54 am »

Remiel - Training Room
Another punch.

Remiel thinks carefully.
"Ah, you're from Kazmierz? I can't say I know much about your homeland, friend. As much as I wish to live up to the image of a knight....though perhaps that young lady, the one they call the Radiant Knight...if I could be half the knight she is, I would die a happy man."
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 32