Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 32

Author Topic: [IC] Arknights - Twilit Dawn  (Read 20410 times)

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Arknights - Twilit Dawn
« Reply #105 on: January 01, 2021, 12:21:34 pm »

Hooch - Training Room

"All right, Velimir. Thanks for checking the ship's condition. Wish we could get that work done right away, but, well... figure it's better to wait for once we've done our first contracts before we start spending stuff on renovation. Last thing I want is for us to get into the red so early on, after all. That reminds me, what did you think of that guy Silverash?" Hooch herself wasn't too sure what to make of him. The man had an aura that let him wear his tattered coat as if it were a regal garment. Confidence aside, Silverash had the look of a guy who had a lot of skin in a lot of games - and was naturally interested in winning them all. If someone knew of the events leading up to that wretched day, it'd probably be him. Assuming that what had happened had even been anything more than a blip on his radar at the moment. Even great disasters tended to look imperceptible with enough distance. All they could do was get ready for whatever work was sent their way. It was good to know Velimir was doing his own preparations, too.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 01:04:58 pm by AzyWng »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 01, 2021, 12:34:03 pm »

Remiel - Training Room
The sounds of boisterous laughter makes its way down the corridor approaching the training room, now since long familiar.
"Greetings, friends! Time for a second training session today, huh?"

A muscled mountain of a man strides into the training room, wearing a white tank top stretched over his scarred, muscular frame. In one of his pant pockets is an old-style music player, headphones slung around his neck with the latest hit from Alive Until Sunset playing. Slung over his shoulder is a towel, lightly damp with sweat and in one hand is a canteen of water.

"How are we today, friends?"
Remiel makes his way into the training room.

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 01, 2021, 12:36:46 pm »

Kagura- Landship Halls

"Hm, that's fair. I figured you'd want to get reacquainted, the timing was just a bit sudden is all" Kagura admitted, shifting her gaze to Fox once again, "Unfortunately no, I don't have any seeds on me, thought that might be a good idea for later. Leave behind something that would last when I go through a place... But why do you ask? Planning to grow some flowers to decorate the ship?" she asked, seemingly about to trail off into her own thoughts before refocusing on the Feline she was talking to.
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 01, 2021, 12:51:13 pm »

Fox-Landship Halls

"A garden. That way." Fox paused a moment, almost as though she didn't know where she was, before turning her head back to the direction she came from, and slowly raising a hand to point. So this woman wasn't planning to turn Fox in for not asking about the garden. Good!

"Want to help. . ." The fact that until she had some seeds and tools, help would be of no use, did not immediately occur to Fox. "Kagura and. . .?"
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 01, 2021, 12:54:46 pm »

Casimir - Training Room
Velimir hums in thought at Hooch's question. He takes a seat on a clear patch of ground as he finally answers. "I 'unno, I tried to keep to the background for the most part, you know, stay within earshot while still being distant enough to not be a nuisance. But he does have a really nice coat. Wonder if I could get one, might make a nice replacement for my current one."
With his answer provided, Velimir begins doing sit ups only pausing his count to 50 when another person enters an inquires on the condition of the occupants of the room. "I'm good, was a bit bored after doing some general looking so I decided to come here and get a work out in."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #110 on: January 01, 2021, 12:56:13 pm »

Headbanger - Landship Halls

The small Feline gave another wave. She started to sign in Fox's direction, before belatedly realizing she probably wouldn't understand a lick of it. "Mm." She made a small noise as she popped the case at her waist open, pulling a modestly sized tablet out and snapping it closed once more. A brief glint of polished steel was visible during this process. The new hire held the tablet up - it had a display on both sides, the purpose of which was evident as she started typing. <You can call me Headbanger. I came when Kagura called and said there was something going on. You're Fox, right?> The words appeared on the screen as Headbanger tapped at her side, large enough to be easily legible at this distance.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 01, 2021, 01:02:31 pm »

Hooch - Training Room

The old Liberi smiled at Remiel. The two didn't know one another much better than Hooch knew Velimir, but he seemed friendly enough. "Better than I deserve. Remiel, right? I hope you didn't mind what I did with the training room..." Hooch trailed off as she looked back at what she'd done with the place. Knocked over targets and broken glass littered the obstacle course that Hooch had set up. "Actually, on second thought, maybe I should clean that up first. Hold on..." Hooch headed to the nearest janitor's closet for a broom and dustpan, and a bag of some kind she could put the broken glass in. Things like this were why she liked to keep track of all the closets. In her search for cleaning supplies, Hooch had left the Santka and Sarkaz for the time being. The two would probably get along well enough, right?

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 01, 2021, 01:11:39 pm »

"Head. . .banger? Fox rubbed her own head in response, thinking back to the sting of the bunk in the dorms. It seemed as though this girl had similar issues. "I'm sorry to hear."

"Yes, I'm Fox. Just like her!" The Feline carefully nodded towards Kagura, with smile. "So want to help?
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 01, 2021, 02:29:05 pm »

Remiel - Training Room
"It looks like you had some fun without me, no?"
Remiel chuckles before watching Hooch run off. He glances over at Casimir.

"Good form, comrade! Keep it up!"

The old man strides over to the nearest piece of repurposed wall, grabbing some dirty wrappings out of his pockets. Some shadowboxing, perhaps; an actual boxing bag was somewhat out of their coffers.

rustytengo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 01, 2021, 04:44:41 pm »

Tyrant-Storeroom

Tyrant for her part after the negotiations and what not was done made her way down to the storeroom and started to clear it out. After all she needed a place to put her bike until they got a place cleared out so she could work on it more. She technically didn't get the go ahead to do as such but that didn't matte to after all it was temporary after all.

"They couldn't get to mad its a just a few boxes of stuff." She mused to herself as she set a few of the boxes down outside the storeroom.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 01, 2021, 06:36:37 pm »

Casimir - Training Room
Casimir grunts in aknowledgement as he continues his count, before finally pausing as he finishes his set. He stops to watch the Sankta work on his own routine for a bit, mentally noting that he never really met one that looked like the working out type, before he gets ready for his next set of sit ups.

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 01, 2021, 07:04:35 pm »

Kagura- Landship Halls

Flicking her gaze in between the two as they communicated, Kagura made a show of bringing a hand to her chin, as if debating on if she actually wanted to help or not, "Hm... Well, I suppose since Headbanger's willing to help, I might as well put a little bit of effort in as well" she said with a nod, "Yes, I think I will. It'll get started on livening the place up. Headbanger, could you go down to the Storage Area and see if there's any gardening supplies left there? I doubt there would be, but it's best to make sure we don't have to travel all the way to the city to get what we need" Kagura added, turning around to face the Feline in question as she said so.
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #117 on: January 01, 2021, 07:57:20 pm »

Headbanger - Landship Halls

The diminutive Feline looked at Fox with utter bafflement, glancing briefly at Kagura as if to confirm how bizarre she found the former's response. She visibly debated replying to the apology (or the insistence that she was actually a fox,) one hand drifting up to the tablet before she let it drop to her side with a shake of her head. Instead, she turned to Kagura again, this time focusing her frown on the fluffy Vulpo to communicate her displeasure at being volunteered for this. However, she was, in fact, willing to help, so she shrugged after a moment and nodded before flashing a thumbs-up and heading off to the storeroom at a quick tilt, a faint "boom" punctuating her departure.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 01, 2021, 08:53:31 pm »

"Ah, thank you." Fox smiled joyfully, and began making her way, slowly, down the hall back to the area she'd thought might be a good garden, to show Kagura.

"So you two," The girl paused, either momentarily forgetting what she'd intended to say, or having not planned it. She, in short order, seemed to settle on a way to approach this. "Friends?"

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 01, 2021, 10:38:58 pm »

"Well, considering that some of those boxes have medical supplies, and I know some of my own supplies are in there, I have to wonder what your definition of 'too bad' is exactly..." Hooch said as she poked her head through the doorway, a look of disapproval on her face.

Then she smiled.

"I'm just messing with you. Don't worry about, all right? If you could find a broom, dustpan, and a trashbag while you're there, I'd be thankful. By the way, how've you been holding up?"

Hooch didn't know much about Tyrant beyond the fact she used to be in a gang, but if she was willing to work with the fledgling mercenary company, she couldn't be all bad. And the bike was a rather nice one...
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 12:16:47 am by AzyWng »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 32