Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 35

Author Topic: Competitive Evolution (Turn 18) (11/15)  (Read 36052 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Competitive Evolution (Turn 8) (11/15)
« Reply #180 on: January 11, 2021, 09:11:53 am »

Cambrian explosion will never happen! We must strangle out all potential competitors!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 11, 2021, 09:25:30 am »

Cambrian explosion will never happen! We must strangle out all potential competitors!
This will cause the ecosystem to collapse

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 11, 2021, 10:10:58 am »

Just as planned.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 11, 2021, 10:24:01 am »

The ecosystem includes us, to avoid a collapse of the food web, some of us will need to become predatory at some point

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 11, 2021, 12:12:52 pm »

howre we going to deal with something like the cambrain explosion btw? can one team manage multiple species without splitting off? unless we get more people idk how we're going to get much species diversity

Hmmm, I am not sure. We do have a spot for a brand new team, though, so we still have room for a fifth branch.

Check out my lastest addition to the initial post, its on the 'Starters' section.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 11, 2021, 12:28:41 pm »

Go on the Amaranth Blob outcompeting the regular blobs may forever survive.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 11, 2021, 01:16:38 pm »

The ecosystem includes us, to avoid a collapse of the food web, some of us will need to become predatory at some point
The ecosystem is a lie sold by by the higher tiers of the ecological pyramid! We can survive completely fine as the base of the system. Break free my fellow pancakians, you have nothing to lose but your food-chains!

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 11, 2021, 01:39:05 pm »

The ecosystem is a lie sold by by the higher tiers of the ecological pyramid! We can survive completely fine as the base of the system. Break free my fellow pancakians, you have nothing to lose but your food-chains!

I, the ecological elite, do not like what you just said... Time for you to disappear from the fossil record!
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 11, 2021, 01:43:55 pm »

I, the ecological elite, do not like what you just said... Time for you to disappear from the fossil record!
If you don’t dry up on land first, you can’t even make your own sugars, you have to eat other things

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 11, 2021, 02:04:02 pm »

If you don’t dry up on land first, you can’t even make your own sugars, you have to eat other things

Sad Cetacean noises

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 11, 2021, 10:53:04 pm »

Sad Cetacean noises
*Pokes the bloated whale carcass with a claw*
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 12, 2021, 02:35:38 am »

Sad Cetacean noises
Your paw gets charres from the still hot magma body.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 12, 2021, 02:44:50 am »

Sad Cetacean noises
*hisses*
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 12, 2021, 02:52:38 am »

Sad Cetacean noises
*hisses*
"IT BURNS!"
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 12, 2021, 03:02:13 am »

*hisses*
"IT BURNS!"
GLaDOS tells the cube and cat to stop fighting and tells them that if they continue, they will be baked, and then there will be cake
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 35