Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Vanguard Heroes [Registration Thread 7/6]  (Read 2396 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vanguard Heroes [Registration Thread 0/6]
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2020, 01:50:29 am »

Name: Ben Torque

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2020, 02:11:05 am »

Ok everyone, thanks once again for participating to the game. I made a spreadsheet detailing every character, my takes and balance regarding their respective characteristic for the game. You can check it in this link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17WmUC8wKMyHL0OBb65Oog1ss6czyXndABAAqLxGvDeE/edit?usp=sharing

I will work on the In Character thread around tomorrow... ish, so i appreciate your patience. The game will start soon. The game and stats will be recorded throughout the whole google spreadsheet from that link, so we'll be using that google spreadsheet for convenience sake for the rest of the game.

You can leave any notes in that sheet as well if you want to leave any feedback or just post here to let me know what you think.
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2020, 02:11:56 am »

Name: Ben Torque

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

Oh whoops, i posted the update as you were posting. Will be adding your character in a bit lol

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vanguard Heroes [Registration Thread 7/6]
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2020, 09:21:06 am »

To note, she does have short hair, just forgot to mention it. (What color it is I''ll leave you to decide.)

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2020, 12:49:21 pm »

I also forgot to mention hair length, which should be medium, just past shoulders.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2020, 02:52:02 pm »

Looking over the notes...

I was thinking more of a slime-type creature than a 'headcrab'. I'd imagine Phobia also having sort of a torso, and the tail would be at least as long as the rest of it is tall.
I am also imagining it being an orange-ish color. Probably should have mentioned something as basic as that on like the first sentence.

As for new host abilities, I specified that it would be different for each person though I will admit that I didn't include any examples; and figured I should leave that to the GM's discretion. Alternatively if it would make things easier I could make something up for each player character and willing NPC host that I come across. For the sake of game balance, these abilities should not be designed with specific tasks in mind. If someone is met and merged in the middle of a mission or something, then it would make more sense to either pick an ability from a pre-generated pool of generic abilities, or have the GM pick something instead.

As for speech, I didn't even think of that one. My first choice for this would be short-range telepathy as a mostly non-combat ability if that works.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2020, 08:06:59 am »

Before i finish with the NPC and stuffs. Would this portrait be ok with you guys or do i need to make adjustment to it?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2020, 08:15:45 am »

Thank you. As always, good work.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2020, 10:14:39 am »

Great.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2020, 10:29:56 am »

Looks fine.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2020, 01:24:32 pm »

The addition of a creepy eyeball or something to Phobic would probably do some good, but what you got there is already sufficient.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2020, 01:56:05 pm »

Perfect owo
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2020, 11:13:06 pm »

The addition of a creepy eyeball or something to Phobic would probably do some good, but what you got there is already sufficient.
done.

The game is up now, you can start interacting with characters in this thread: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177740.0

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2020, 11:32:23 pm »

Come to think of it, I didn't get a response to you in regards to how powers granted by Symbiosis will actually work.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2020, 02:07:45 am »

The picture looks good to me.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 [2] 3