Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: AME: On the Growth of Conflict OC: 2/5 Spark Slots- Turn 1 is up. Sparky!  (Read 2413 times)

ConscriptFive

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Looking to form world.  Selling minority 40 percent stake to one or multiple parties at value of 10 percent per power.

Initial features will be primarily volcanic, seeding the world with necessary minerals for organic development.  Majority of surface will be covered with water.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile

I’m almost done with my sheet. What do you put for spark? I’m confused.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile

What you want to be the god of. For example, the god of disease, the god of death, the god of life, the god of dreams, the god of magic, the god of fire, the god of the sky, the god of storms, the god of caves etc.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 02:59:09 pm by Demonic Spoon »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's basically the same question Elements got asked. Water, Numbers, Oath and Prosperity. Only for Sparks.

What you want to be the god of. For example, the god of disease, the god of death, the god of life, the god of dreams, the god of magic, the god of fire, the god of the sky, the god of storms, etc.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name: Antigonus, The Lord of Disasters and Misfortune
Physical Description: A humanoid mass of black tentacles and eyes, It’s very being radiates evil and madness.
Personality: A arrogant and crazy person, His main goal is getting more power and destroying anything in his way. However, If you appeal to his ego you will get yourself a fast friend.
Spark: Death and Horror, Its Godparents are the element of Chaos and Prosperity.
Spark description: The horror of death, And the hopelessness it brings.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 09:17:31 pm by Knightwing64 »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fancy. Though note you have a single spark born from two Godparents, not two.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name: Antigonus, The Lord of Disasters and Misfortune
Physical Description: A humanoid mass of black tentacles and eyes, It’s very being radiates evil and madness.
Personality: A arrogant and crazy person, His main goal is getting more power and destroying anything in his way. However, If you appeal to his ego you will get yourself a fast friend.
Spark: Death and Horror, Its Godparents are the element of Chaos and Prosperity.
Spark description: I’m going for a eldritch horror vibe for this character, With slight sprinkles of arrogant asshole.
Spark description is generally meant to elaborate on your sparks and what you intended on that, I assume. Like, maybe you're the god of death, but you view death as a respite from the suffering of living, or maybe you think life is an abomination and want to snuff it all out, or maybe you just do your job with no strong opinions one way or the other.

(Or just do a wikipedia article like Micelus.  :P )

Example Spark: Fire
Example Spark Description: Fire is that which consumes, endlessly growing. The rage burning inside, the passion, the endless blaze consuming plain and forest.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, sorry about that. 😅

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do the Sparks have to resemble their Godparents?

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

Do the Sparks have to resemble their Godparents?

Not yet, but we would find that amusing.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fantastic. Might as well throw my hat in the ring, then.

Name: The Jagged Wind
Physical Description: A swirling storm of obsidian shards, of varying size and numbered in the billions.  Upon closer inspection,  each   shard is a monolith  in minutiae,  each emblazoned with an End in bright silver script.  The smaller shards hold  the Ends of mortals, empires,  species. The larger shards hold the Ends of Gods.   Many  Ends are from a time before the Wind. Even more have yet to Begin.  Yet, always, there are slivers of the present, within the Wind.  It will be said by some that, at the Wind’s Eye, its own End rests. 

Personality:
Everything Ends, and that End is beautiful. Therefore, within that silver until the  End, it is beautiful.  The Jagged Wind is happily  enmeshed in its own place in the chain, and attempts to extend that courtesy to all that cross its path.  It approaches its work with a similar gusto. In time,  mortals will come to know its song.
Spark:
Ending:
noun:
a final part of something, especially a period of time, an activity, or a story.
a small piece that is left after something has been used.
an ultimate state or condition.
a person's death.

verb:
eventually reach or come to a specified place, state, or course of action.

A Union of:
Oaths and Numbers
- When 4277001901  first  forced its way into the world, its fragile desires were caught in the oath-erections of Bichaxeth.  After much exertion, the Jagged Wind was spawn.

EDIT: Made the format a bit tighter.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 10:45:53 pm by WyrdByrd »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A Union of:
Oaths and Numbers
- When 4277001901  first  forced its way into the world, its fragile desires were caught in the oath-erections of Bichaxeth.  After much exertion, the Jagged Wind was spawn.
If your oath-erections last longer than an hour, consult a doctor.

(Like your character! :) )
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 11:47:14 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Are you going to add the sparks? Not gonna lie I’m getting really excited for this. 😁

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: AME: On the Growth of Conflict OC: 1/5 Spark Slots- Turn 1 is up. Sparky!
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2020, 03:27:59 pm »

Second turn was posted, Sparks got in, feel free to join the rest of us at The bay12 god games and ect Discord where the GM announces turns passing and we discuss the game.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AME: On the Growth of Conflict OC: 2/5 Spark Slots- Turn 1 is up. Sparky!
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2020, 03:32:42 pm »

So we basically do whatever we want?
Pages: 1 [2] 3