Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 122

Author Topic: BYOR 15: Game Over - Mafia Win (Kinda?)  (Read 111436 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 15: Day 2 - Start The Year Out A Head
« Reply #1275 on: January 02, 2021, 01:11:50 pm »

There have to be multiple horseman too because if one dies, then Juicebox's game becomes unwinnable.
Ugh, of course. I was being dense. It even says this in Juicebox's role that they lose if all horsemen of a single type die before they can crown them.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: January 02, 2021, 01:16:33 pm »

This doesn't actually matter to anything current in the game, but I wonder what would have happened if Toony was crowned, as he was probably a Death candidate but Juicebox was already Death and didn't need to crown another one. I would guess Toony would have got an additional power but Juice would have been no closer to crowning Famine, Pestilence and War.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: January 02, 2021, 01:25:45 pm »

Guess that's another question to ask web at the end of the game.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: January 02, 2021, 03:43:31 pm »

As I see it, these are our options:
B. Modkill dolores and Jim Groovester and shift the balance a bit in response.
B. I'm not ready to risk being that close to lylo after all the deaths we're seeing.
I think you missed me buying a no bonk badge for myself, here

Buy a no bonk badge, because I don't have a kill and have a suspicious hole in my schedule.

IcyTea31 might as well vote the one who seems the most suspicious to me than jump a bandwagon on Toaster.

Also Nirur Torir you're my second pick. My SM for some reason didn't tell me what 'hydraform' is for some reason. But I actually got information on your 'misdelivery'. You target a random player in addition to your intended target.
You're either boldly lying about my roles to my face, were redirected, or your ability is inaccurate. I can choose a second target. If someone tries to block me, I hit both targets.

Nirur your claim doesn't make sense to me. If you ability swapped it would have triggered before Juice's death. Death happens last in action processing and doesn't typically block actions. Looks like you slipped up.
Are you sure on that? It's a P10 ability. It failed and am supposedly unblockable, so I'm pretty sure it's that I can't trade with the dead.

Someone, please explain why Tea should be lynched, when he claimed to be living on borrowed time. If he's scum, we'll know by his survival.
Toaster is dead set on tunneling him anyway and wasting the lynch. I'm not going to try to make a case, instead I'm going to go back and try to figure out who his buddies are.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: January 02, 2021, 04:01:30 pm »

I'm ready to hammer Toaster and move on. Objections?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: January 02, 2021, 04:05:51 pm »

Toaster
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: January 02, 2021, 04:06:17 pm »

No, I don't have any

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: January 02, 2021, 04:10:55 pm »

I'm ready to hammer Toaster and move on. Objections?

Yep. You, heydude, and NT.

Takes notes on those who did not buy No Bonk badges.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: January 02, 2021, 04:17:09 pm »

I bought one and gave it to NT >:(
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: January 02, 2021, 04:18:21 pm »

I'm guilty as charged. I want a badge that can improve me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: January 02, 2021, 04:19:36 pm »

In the absence of anyone crawling out of the woodwork and shouting "STOP THE PRESSES" I'm hammering Toaster.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: January 02, 2021, 04:28:46 pm »

In the absence of anyone crawling out of the woodwork and shouting "STOP THE PRESSES" I'm hammering Toaster.
I believe you mean 'In the presence of'. Heydude is the hammervote.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: January 02, 2021, 04:29:40 pm »

Well, oops. Anyway, day's over, better stop posting.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: January 02, 2021, 04:36:26 pm »

Hush, you two. I have a few things to process before the Day ends.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: January 02, 2021, 04:37:33 pm »

This is Hammer, fyi. But, I'm gonna be processing the few actions I didn't before the Day officially ended.

Vote Count
------------------------
dolores - 0 -
FallacyofUrist - 0 -
heydude6 - 0 -
IcyTea31 - 2 - Luckyowl*, Toaster*,
Jim Groovester - 0 -
Leafsnail - 0 -
Luckyowl - 0 -
Nirur Torir - 0 -
NJW2000 - 0 -
notquitethere - 0 -
Toaster - 8 - Nirur Torir*, Leafsnail*, notquitethere*, NJW2000*, IcyTea31*, Vector*, FallacyofUrist*, heydude6*,
TricMagic - 0 -
Vector - 0 -
No Lynch - 0 -

Not Voting - 3 - TricMagic*, dolores, Jim Groovester,

7 to Hammer. Day ends on January 03, 2021 at 19:00 CST (~27 hours remaining).
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 122