Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: My dwarves are so hardcore  (Read 2493 times)

Daniel Charms

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
My dwarves are so hardcore
« on: February 28, 2008, 05:35:00 pm »

This is the thread where you can boast about your dwarves. You know you want to.

My dwarves are so hardcore, eight of their friends just got killed (1/4 of the fortress' population), yet these guys don't even flinch. Why? Because whenever they're feeling down, they can admire the goblin bone throne in the dining room.

The most hardcore, however, is my furnace operator. He appears to have a puncture lung (it's red), but this doesn't stop him from working faster than anyone else in the fortress.

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile
Re: My dwarves are so hardcore
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 05:52:00 pm »

My nobles are so hardcore they enjoy swimming in magma, well I presume they enjoy it ive never had one surv-I mean complain.
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 05:55:00 pm »

My dwarves are so hardcore that they tear apart Zombified Giant Eagles with their bare hands.

Hoary Marmots are so hardcore that they scare the hell out of my dwarves.

RogerN

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 06:54:00 pm »

My favorite marksdwarf was so hardcore that he continued to practice archery after having both of his eyes gouged out.  He was totally blind; bolts would fly all over the barracks, almost never coming close to the target.  Fortunately I don't think it's possible to accidentally shoot another dwarf.

Alex Encandar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 07:03:00 pm »

My dwarves are so hardcore, my leader fell 7 floors and recovered with only a bruised spine...6 years later, but she wasn't insane, in fact she was ecstatic.
Onolerar (Desert Fort) Map Thread
Hammerwalls (Ocean Fort) Map Thread
Fountaintomb (Aged fort) Map Thread
Earthday (Hazard Fort) Map: Thread:

Jayfrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 07:08:00 pm »

one of my dwarves is so hardcore he slept in hsi bed when th fortress flooded and slept in 7/7 water until he drown without noticing.

another fortress my dwarves were so hardcore a berserk dwarf ended up in a civil war with only 2 remaining dwarves who then starved to death...

My child got ripped to shreds by invading goblins, which caused my wife to go mad and was shot down by the town guard for attacking the brewer and they both rotted before my eyes....

But dayyumm my room looks nice

Mood: Fine

ColonelTEE3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008, 07:12:00 pm »

My dwarves are so hard core, when my civilians are bored, they run into the battlefield, taunt the goblins, and get them to chase him back over the same traps the goblins came from just for the hell of it before they go back to work.
Fikod Rulushzasit Alis Mozir, Mace Lord has grown attached to a fox

leather coat

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2008, 07:15:00 pm »

My dwarves are so hardcore they can wrestle demonic immortal camels with their bare hands, fall down 5 z-levels while wrestling said demonic, immortal camel, crash into the ground, recover from all injuries in a real life second, and continue to wrestle with the demonic, immortal camel.

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2008, 07:16:00 pm »

Bah! Vision isn't a requirement for a marksdwarf. Proper alcohol intake is.

Ed-

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://heiteinah.deviantart.com
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2008, 07:30:00 pm »

My dwarf was so hardcore that he went berserk and besides him there was a Dwarf Champion. I couldnīt see the berserkerīs dwarf corpse after that. I think it exploded
quot;''Mike Haggar'' Jaritek let out a sinister laughter! ''Mike Haggar'' has began a mysterious construction! [Several slaughtered goblins later] ''Mike Haggar'' has created Murrdusk, a Goblin Blood Pond. The Pond Menaces with skulls of Goblins and is hi

Jayfrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2008, 07:51:00 pm »

my nobles were so hardcore they made a mandate for glass items on a map with no sand...
My child got ripped to shreds by invading goblins, which caused my wife to go mad and was shot down by the town guard for attacking the brewer and they both rotted before my eyes....

But dayyumm my room looks nice

Mood: Fine

Alexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2008, 09:08:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by jayfrin:
<STRONG>my nobles were so hardcore they made a mandate for glass items on a map with no sand...</STRONG>

Thats not Hardcore.  Thats "Oh god I don't want to live any more, just kill me!"   :p

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2008, 09:17:00 pm »

My dwarves are so hardcore that...um...they can...walk...and stuff...

Oh, forget it. They are scared of DEER for Armok's sake!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2008, 09:30:00 pm »

My dwarves are so hardcore they all sleep on one bed,at the same time!         There's 3 dead dwarves on the bed too....

[ February 28, 2008: Message edited by: ToonyMan ]

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2008, 11:33:00 pm »

My dwarves are so hardcore, they hunt foxes by running screaming after them with an axe, and then lopping off so many bodyparts that they have a single scrap of vaguely fox-like material to bring back to the butcher.
Pages: [1] 2