Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 62

Author Topic: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Game over! 4 Exterminators Escaped!  (Read 68647 times)

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Truce Phase 4 was shot in the back
« Reply #735 on: December 12, 2020, 01:50:45 pm »

Maybe for Heydude6, that transition of 1000KOR to Shakerag was just a ruse to put the blame on Shakerag. How did he got pass the shield? Most likely he looted a corpse that had the ability to surpass a shield. It's crazy theory, but not impossible.

Who do you think I could have possibly looted to get an advanced targeting system? Jim was constantly sniffing the corpses to pick up whatever swag they dropped, so the only bodies I would have a chance of getting stuff from would be the ones I personally killed myself. That would be Trick and IceyTea, but Tric got intel and Iceytea most certainly had it too. Unless he sold his large tech to give the money to Jim, but either way, the only item he owned by the time I killed him was a personal shield.

Shakerag himself can vouch for my bank transaction, and if he denies it, then we have our main murder suspect. If he was innocent, then why didn't he deny it earlier during the previous Truce phase? I boldly announced that I was going to give my money away to him and if I didn't keep my promise then why didn't he take me to court over it? Surely he would have gotten pissed off by my requests for money if I never lent any to him.
Spoiler: previous Truce phase (click to show/hide)

It's crazy theory, but not impossible.

I'm amazed that you go for the crack theory's and don't interrogate the more obvious suspects of Shakerag and Caz

Well, I honestly felt no need to interrogate them really. Caz and Shakerag both had a track record of just saying who they killed or tried to kill.

So far, Caz and Shakerag acted impulsively. Shakerag tried to kill ToonyMan because Shakerag felt ToonyMan was against us. Caz killed ToonyMan because Caz thought ToonyMan was going to kill them.(when like all had to do was just say "yeah I have shield on me.." And ToonyMan's paranoia would've fade away :/ )

Rocket skate suicide mission!

Tbh it didn't help that I apparently missed 2 days more of discussion that happened at the end of the hunt phase for some reason.

Also it wasn't just the asking about the shield. He accused me of doing some kind of action also which wasn't true. Just seemed like he was making excuses to get rid of another bounty which happened already. :D

Why is the shop closed this turn, btw?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: December 12, 2020, 02:02:46 pm »

ToonyMan cut the outbound feeds to the station and the people who were watching are mad.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #737 on: December 12, 2020, 02:04:22 pm »

Maybe for Heydude6, that transition of 1000KOR to Shakerag was just a ruse to put the blame on Shakerag. How did he got pass the shield? Most likely he looted a corpse that had the ability to surpass a shield. It's crazy theory, but not impossible.

Who do you think I could have possibly looted to get an advanced targeting system? Jim was constantly sniffing the corpses to pick up whatever swag they dropped, so the only bodies I would have a chance of getting stuff from would be the ones I personally killed myself. That would be Trick and IceyTea, but Tric got intel and Iceytea most certainly had it too. Unless he sold his large tech to give the money to Jim, but either way, the only item he owned by the time I killed him was a personal shield.

Shakerag himself can vouch for my bank transaction, and if he denies it, then we have our main murder suspect. If he was innocent, then why didn't he deny it earlier during the previous Truce phase? I boldly announced that I was going to give my money away to him and if I didn't keep my promise then why didn't he take me to court over it? Surely he would have gotten pissed off by my requests for money if I never lent any to him.
Spoiler: previous Truce phase (click to show/hide)

It's crazy theory, but not impossible.

I'm amazed that you go for the crack theory's and don't interrogate the more obvious suspects of Shakerag and Caz

Well, I honestly felt no need to interrogate them really. Caz and Shakerag both had a track record of just saying who they killed or tried to kill.

So far, Caz and Shakerag acted impulsively. Shakerag tried to kill ToonyMan because Shakerag felt ToonyMan was against us. Caz killed ToonyMan because Caz thought ToonyMan was going to kill them.(when like all had to do was just say "yeah I have shield on me.." And ToonyMan's paranoia would've fade away :/ )

Tbh it didn't help that I apparently missed 2 days more of discussion that happened at the end of the hunt phase for some reason.

Also it wasn't just the asking about the shield. He accused me of doing some kind of action also which wasn't true. Just seemed like he was making excuses to get rid of another bounty which happened already. :D

Why is the shop closed this turn, btw?

Hm. I'm pretty sure it was just the shield. But yeah the shop, most likely a punishment for turning off the feeds. But why are you asking this? Were you planning on buying something?

Operation Roller Derby Don't worry if you're good at juking and dodging it won't be a suicide mission. :D

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: December 12, 2020, 02:14:14 pm »

Hm. I'm pretty sure it was just the shield.

So what is this crap?

@Caz:
Heeey Caaaaaaz, everything checks out last night except one thing. What did you target Luckyowl with last night?

But yeah the shop, most likely a punishment for turning off the feeds. But why are you asking this? Were you planning on buying something?

No money. But it's nice to know people can't buy more assassin bots for me ;_;

Operation Roller Derby Don't worry if you're good at juking and dodging it won't be a suicide mission. :D

Tbh that's what I wanted to do from the start but there were no spacesuits available.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: December 12, 2020, 02:33:36 pm »

Also, the ghosts think Luckyowl is lying about something?

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: December 12, 2020, 02:51:08 pm »

Hm. I'm pretty sure it was just the shield.

So what is this crap?

@Caz:
Heeey Caaaaaaz, everything checks out last night except one thing. What did you target Luckyowl with last night?

But yeah the shop, most likely a punishment for turning off the feeds. But why are you asking this? Were you planning on buying something?

No money. But it's nice to know people can't buy more assassin bots for me ;_;

Tbh that's what I wanted to do from the start but there were no spacesuits available.

Ooh right, that. I sort of forgot it tbh. To me it was just ToonyMan trying to extort information out of you.

And yeah, I was lying, but I only lie to see what would happen. I wanted to see if the dead chat is legit or not. Caz, Shakerag, do you guys have a suit?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: December 12, 2020, 04:22:44 pm »

You have ~3 and half hours before the in-game deadline is up to respond to the corporation.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: December 12, 2020, 04:24:53 pm »

LuckyOwl, would you like to explain why you're begging people for spacesuits when ToonyMan gave you one during the Hunt phase?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: December 12, 2020, 05:06:21 pm »

How do we even begin to repair the camera feeds, didn't they get shot lol. RIP us

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: December 12, 2020, 05:30:45 pm »

We can at least try.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: December 12, 2020, 05:31:37 pm »

Unless you want the cams disabled for the assault
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: December 12, 2020, 06:42:39 pm »

Meph: are ghosts allow to see everyone's night action?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: December 12, 2020, 06:47:11 pm »

If ghosts can disarm a bomb, they can certainly follow people around.

Now,

LuckyOwl, would you like to explain why you're begging people for spacesuits when ToonyMan gave you one during the Hunt phase?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: December 12, 2020, 06:49:54 pm »

Meph: are ghosts allow to see everyone's night action?

You are not sure what ghosts can or cannot do. You've don't have much expertise in that area.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: December 12, 2020, 06:57:38 pm »

Ready to be a space cowboy folks.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 62