Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 62

Author Topic: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Game over! 4 Exterminators Escaped!  (Read 68504 times)

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Truce Phase 3 didn't get good ratings last night
« Reply #690 on: December 09, 2020, 09:33:34 am »

I want two people to go to the plasma bomb rigged up in the life support system and commune with webadict and the dead about how to safely disarm it so that we can use it in the assault.

I'll go.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Hunt Phase 3 is full of tension
« Reply #691 on: December 09, 2020, 11:10:26 am »

You have until ~5pm Pacific Today (9 hours) to get me your Hunt Phase Actions.

Just as a note, you can give me conditionals for that. (Do X, if A then Y if B then Z or the like)
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Truce Phase 3 didn't get good ratings last night
« Reply #692 on: December 09, 2020, 12:06:01 pm »

I want two people to go to the plasma bomb rigged up in the life support system and commune with webadict and the dead about how to safely disarm it so that we can use it in the assault.

I'll go.

Alright, I'll join in on the fun of disarming the bomb.

If there's a gap in the actions somewhere I am going to arbitrarily start PMing you and ordering you around.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: December 09, 2020, 12:10:39 pm »

I'm broke, so there isn't much I can do at the moment.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #694 on: December 09, 2020, 12:14:40 pm »

I'm trying to get a connection with Webadict so we can disarm the plasmabomb.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: December 09, 2020, 01:52:13 pm »

I've programmed my replicator to produce two space suits and I'm leaving it at the entrance of the mining ops so if you don't have one you can grab it there. I'm going to leave my stun bombs there as well.

If you're not busy disarming bombs or hacking maintenance droids then you can spend time rigging stun and plasma bombs to maintenance droids and help load them onto the mining pod and otherwise prepare yourself for a shootout.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: December 09, 2020, 01:55:38 pm »

If you're dead and nervous about me and Shakerag disarming the plasma bomb now might be a pretty good time to start psychically screaming about which color wires we should be cutting to not blow ourselves up.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: December 09, 2020, 02:09:27 pm »

Dead people are telling me the bomb can't be disarmed and to not attack the hangar yet and that more help is coming.

Did I get that message right, dead chat?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: December 09, 2020, 02:32:34 pm »

Where would more help be coming from dead people?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: December 09, 2020, 03:15:58 pm »

Here's my action that I sent to Meph so that dead chat can read it and stop complaining about it. Also to let all of you know what I imagine the hangar assault is going to look like. I'm sure there will be some improvisation of some sort.

I'm not convinced that stun bombs aren't brokenly OP outside of a mafia game context so I feel pretty good about the odds of success.

Spoiler: The plan (click to show/hide)

Dead people are telling me the bomb can't be disarmed and to not attack the hangar yet and that more help is coming.

I'm just going to go for it anyway. I'm sure it will all work out.

In any case if I blow myself up (and take Shakerag with me) trying to disarm the plasma bomb, it won't blow up the station. You'll have days, DAYS, of air before it kills you.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: December 09, 2020, 05:45:46 pm »

After doing stuff with Luckyowl and Jim I was going to stay in the C&C room and see if I can gain access to the cameras so I could:
1. Shut out visuals from our captors
2. Give intel on what the situation is to everyone

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: December 09, 2020, 05:50:54 pm »

Do the dead people have to direct messages at someone specific?   If so, I'm meditating in front of the plasma bomb.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: December 09, 2020, 06:21:59 pm »

Do the dead people have to direct messages at someone specific?   If so, I'm meditating in front of the plasma bomb.

I think they get to pick and choose who receives their messages.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: December 09, 2020, 07:42:36 pm »

Night action submitted. See everyone on the other side.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: December 09, 2020, 08:14:34 pm »

The Hunt Phase submissions are now locked. I should have updates for the night sometime tomorrow.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 62