Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 62

Author Topic: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Game over! 4 Exterminators Escaped!  (Read 68528 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Bastard Paranormal 3 - Truce Phase 1 will get people talking
« Reply #330 on: November 25, 2020, 06:00:52 pm »

Huh??

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #331 on: November 25, 2020, 06:14:40 pm »

Huh??

Pretty sure Meph wants to use Exterminators in future sessions, so the organization that employs them probably wont be officially destroyed. (But you can do it, like some wacky Waynes World ending sequence)
See my first post of the day to review the details.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 25, 2020, 06:40:07 pm »

I gave 4maskwolf my two use scanner, tossed my mind shield, got the ad, set out to kill Luckyowl, and then got stunned twice.

I got stunned last night.  I also turned off my mind shield and I got transmitted an advertisement.  So that thread of thought was a bust, I think.
But I'm down for a bloodbath and I never got an ad Shakerag what are you talking about?

Luckyowl, did you keep your Mind Shield on? Probably not a relevant avenue of inquiry one way or the other though.

4maskwolf, who did you scan and what did they come up as?

inb4 Exterminator and Exterminator

Also I tried to kill roseheart afterwards and got stunned.

What now?

Did you get flavor about setting out to kill roseheart like he was a valid NK target?

I'm going to say that more pacifism is probably what we should do during the Hunt phase. That said I'm going to buy a couple personal shields with my 100 KOR.

Uhhhhh maybe it might be relevant at some point that we need to off a couple of people to get KOR.

Meph, is KOR tradeable?

Meph, can we actually go explore the station and find out what's around? Because if we can I want to do that.

Also, the victor, if they are alive to receive it, will get a custom poster of themselves. They'll have say over their armor, featured weapons, pose, and even alien race description if they want to do a helmet reveal. (who knows, this could influence the canon appearance of 'Aliens' in future paranormal mafias!)

I am honestly tempted by this.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 25, 2020, 06:44:34 pm »

I was also stunned twice last night, I assume two people used stun bombs and because they're the same type of night action they were both able to go off.

We should all claim who our bounty is in case somebody dies. My bounty is on Webadict, 1000 KOR like it says.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: November 25, 2020, 06:46:12 pm »

juicebox is my bounty.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 25, 2020, 06:49:17 pm »

My bounty is Luckyowl.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #336 on: November 25, 2020, 06:51:25 pm »

My bounty is Luckyowl.

My bounty is Shakerag.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: November 25, 2020, 06:52:23 pm »

Did you get flavor about setting out to kill roseheart like he was a valid NK target?

Nope, I set off the stun then got stunned pretty much immediately. But I didn't get any message saying that he was an invalid target either, so idk.

My bounty is for 4mask.

Meph: Can I buy a tech shield?

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: November 25, 2020, 06:53:57 pm »

I gave 4maskwolf my two use scanner, tossed my mind shield, got the ad, set out to kill Luckyowl, and then got stunned twice.

I got stunned last night.  I also turned off my mind shield and I got transmitted an advertisement.  So that thread of thought was a bust, I think.
But I'm down for a bloodbath and I never got an ad Shakerag what are you talking about?

Luckyowl, did you keep your Mind Shield on? Probably not a relevant avenue of inquiry one way or the other though.

I read my PM. I got an ad too. I think it's not important as well. But we should keep it in our pocket just in case.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: November 25, 2020, 07:07:58 pm »

Meph, can we actually go explore the station and find out what's around? Because if we can I want to do that.

I would like to do the same if it's possible. If it is, may I get a map of the station?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: November 25, 2020, 07:13:35 pm »

I'd get some sort of shield before messing with the station. I have a feeling it might get... shooty.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: November 25, 2020, 07:34:21 pm »

Meph, is KOR tradeable?

Yes, KOR is tradable.

The station can be explored, yes. Any actual actions like that should be PM'd to me since results will not be visible to other players.

I would like to do the same if it's possible. If it is, may I get a map of the station?

Roseheart is working on a map of the station.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: November 25, 2020, 07:56:52 pm »

Meph, was all this possible on Day 1 but nobody bothered to try?

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: November 25, 2020, 08:08:34 pm »

My bounty is Luckyowl.

My bounty is Shakerag.

Interesting. I wonder if bounties are deliberately targeted at each other? Can someone with a bounty on me announce themselves and then I can confirm if I have a bounty on them in return?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: November 25, 2020, 08:26:00 pm »

Meph, was all this possible on Day 1 but nobody bothered to try?

Yes, though things are much more effective when PM'd to me. I don't necessarily notice stuff buried in the thread.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 62