Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Gods are Watching - POC Edition  (Read 4323 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Gods are Watching - POC Edition
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2020, 12:20:36 pm »

Bless the Grodel Republic.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2020, 12:40:42 pm »

Bless the Egorash Kingdom

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2020, 02:44:48 pm »

Bless Bonewing’s Domain

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2020, 04:25:13 am »

Bless Bonewing's Domain
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2020, 09:35:32 pm »

Poke

Ixarys

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2020, 09:27:30 am »

Poke

Yeah sorry for the lack of news this last few days, as you all know, when busy IRL meet lack of motivation it can do wonders.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Year 1080

Year 1073 : Now with domesticated dragons, the Egorash Kingdom launch a brutal naval invasion of the Grodel Republic island.
1+1 v 2-1+1 = Failure of Egorash invasion, only gain a foothold on island
Dragons, however, prove not enough. Superior Grodel fleet make the egorash ships suffer greatly, until the dragons finally turn the tides.  Landing on the island does not mean the end of the troubles for the invaders, as they are welcomed by cunning traps and complex siege engines crafted by followers of the Student. Worse : while the king was riding his own dragon above the island, he met the Zapcloud. His dragon immediately breathed fire, which caused the being to explode into burst of fire. Both the dragon and the king were caught in the explosion.
The spectacular death of the king marked the end of the invasion, the egorash soldiers holding their hard-earned ground. For now.

Year 1074 : As the Green Fog continued his travellings to the west, the fog finally entered into the Qasian Principality. The pattern repeats itself, and the first hundreds casualties lead to a quick response. After a terrifying failure by ordinary means, desesperate slavers finally throw slaves with shamanic background to repel the Green Fog.
6 v 2 = Green Fog prevails
Forcing slaves to do shaman work turns out as an horrible idea. Some are too weak, others are too rebellious to correctly face the Green Fog, and everyone is contaminated at the end of the day. The Green Fog settle in the principality, and neighbors see massive influx of qasian refugees in reaction to authorities failure for stopping the entity.

Year 1076 : As Bonewing starts a new campaign south inside Vidunese Kingdom, a coalition from the east forces him to postpone his plans. Troops from Baewen, Briven and Larinise march together into the bone dragon's domain.
1-1+1+1 v 6 = Clear coalition victory
At the general surprise, the coalited armies managed to get a swift victory, even managing to wound Bonewing in the process. As the magical being retreat into his lair, the three states start sharing the spoils as the loguran cities try to get back their freedom.

Year 1077 : Probably feeling the wind turning, the Vidunese king launches his army to get back his lost lands before eastern kingdoms get the totality of it. He soon clashes with what is left of the undead Bonewing's army.
5 v 4-1+1+1 = Stalemate
Even wounded, Bonewing proves to be a more powerful opponent than first thought. After first successes, vidunese and dalguri soldiers are forced to a halt, being too few to manage the undeads.

Year 1079 : The relentless war for the Divine Spring between the Goblin Hordes of Goldtooth and Blood Claw continue.
2 v 3 = Blood Claw gaining ground
In the magical trench warfare, the initiative is taken back by the Blood Claw, who advances a few kilometers, taking back the Divine Spring. Hundreds bodies are added to the growing pile of casualties from the war

Year 1080 : Taking advantage of the war between Bonewing and their Vidunese overlord, the duke of Dalguri try to get back his autonomy !
2 v 5 = Dalguri victory
During campaign in the Bonewing's Domain frontier, Dalguri duke abuses of vidunese's army precarious situation to ask for independence. Having to choose between his army and a rebellious vassal, the vidunese king agrees. Dalguri army quickly get back to his lands, abandonning the Vidunese Kingdom to its fate.   

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2020, 09:39:29 am »

Bless the Grodel Republic

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2020, 09:52:54 am »

Curse the Grodel Republic

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2020, 09:55:32 am »

Please stop doing that. We're not doing anything to your goblin tribes.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2020, 12:50:08 pm »

Bless the Egorash Kingdom

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2020, 01:05:39 pm »

Bless the Blind God Tribe.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2020, 01:26:21 pm »

I mean, you could. But there are two of them. They will likely continue warring till the next event. So I'm supporting the kingdom.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2020, 01:34:30 pm »

I mean, you could. But there are two of them. They will likely continue warring till the next event. So I'm supporting the kingdom.
"I could", sure, by why the hell would I? I don't care about them. I don't care about the Egorash Kingdom, either. I just want the Grodel Republic to prosper.
Please leave the Grodel Republic alone. Bless the Egorash! But don't curse the Grodel.

Ixarys

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2020, 02:29:49 pm »

Let’s not get the minds heat up. "Cancelling" other player action is indeed not much fun creator, but this is a blind spot from the bless / curse system. I will probably change that, also to make the 50 years between special actions more interesting.
By the way, I will probably get one or two more turns before drawing conclusions of this test and open the rest of the world on a new topic (I’ll tell it here, no worries).
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 02:32:07 pm by Ixarys »

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2020, 08:20:02 pm »

Bless Bonewing’s Domain
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6