Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Frag (Round 1) [Full] - Turn 7  (Read 3127 times)

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
Re: Frag (Round 1) [Full] - Turn 3
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2020, 12:16:18 pm »

Doesn't that only apply to items, not all weapons and armor? If not, that tesla gun is a death sentence beyond all others when it said it only prevented item use.
Weapons too but armor still works. I said it before I think.

Hint: if you just move one square you can hide from Red for a while, enough for the effect to wear off. It's not really a death sentence if you're smart.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2020, 01:25:32 pm »

Once he get's close enough he can just hit me again. Tesla guns can't miss. Compared to every other item you can get, that gun is completely overpowered as a result. There is no way to snipe him if he can just disable me completely.

Move right 1.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2020, 09:59:26 pm »

Actually, normal shots resolve before Tesla shots. So once it runs out you can poke out and shoot him again. Then go back behind cover when you get zapped and repeat.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2020, 03:55:47 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2020, 10:09:53 am »

Well Pink will probably take cover and I can't shoot from up close so it's pointless to chase after them after my potshot.

Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2020, 03:02:06 am »

The Teal-colored robot tries to fire its shotgun at Pink but all the shots miss! Chuckling is heard from the audience.

(Explanation: The shotgun loses 2 bullets per square that the entire shot crosses. Teal tried to fire from 8 tiles away, thus taking away 8 * 2 = 16 bullets. But the shotgun only fires 15 bullets per turn. Thus it would fire a negative number of bullets that turned to 0. You could move closer first...)

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Frag (Round 1) [Full] - Turn 4
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2020, 08:11:06 am »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2020, 08:35:37 am »

Move down again.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2020, 10:11:02 am »

Bump.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2020, 10:39:11 am »

I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2020, 11:42:59 am »

« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 01:40:37 am by KittyTac »
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2020, 02:05:15 am »

Pink is once again out of range of Teal's shotgun... But don't forget about using actuators when you can use them.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2020, 04:11:40 am »

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2020, 04:13:48 am »

It's 2 more turns until I can use the Actuators, right?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Frag (Round 1) [Full] - Turn 5
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2020, 07:40:38 am »

It's 2 more turns until I can use the Actuators, right?
And two turns of being shot at like a bird in the clear sky. M24 Sniper Fire Teal!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4