Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Aspects of History  (Read 2073 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Aspects of History
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2020, 01:24:36 pm »

Are cards kept between turns? and I'm not clear on how much card each have
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2020, 01:35:04 pm »

The amount of cards you have is specified in Aspect info and the amount and types changes depending on Historical Eras.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2020, 02:20:54 pm »

Name: Kashka of the Eye
Username: Prophet
Sphere: Magic
Short description: A humanoid made of shadows. It's only defining feature being a mask with three eye symbols upon it's head.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2020, 02:27:44 pm »

Kashka of the Eye will become active from year 6601 onwards!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

ConscriptFive

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2020, 02:46:04 pm »

I'll bite.

Name: The Giver
Username: ConscriptFive
Sphere: Prosperity
Short Description: Usually depicted as a naked idealized male form with metallic gold skin.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2020, 03:42:49 pm »

2: Wild-card Negative+Power Card: Tatarguian went to visit a witch to ask her for the secret of the sky, but he violated the rules for which a guest must follow and killed the snake residing in her house. For this the witch have cursed him and all his descended to never touch the sky, all they build shall crumble, and to be with time taken by the ground itself.
3: Wild-card Positive+Power Card: An old mage pass in Poiponk, hearing the terror the beast bring upon the land he decide to help the people and challenge the Dragon to a duel: The first to set the water aflame can claim the soul of the other. With all of Rrryxanthfuur's might he blew his flame on the ocean, but the water just disappeared. The mage instead, used a trick to make it seem like the entire ocean is aflame, and by such killed the dragon and saved the town.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2020, 06:10:52 pm »

Name: Bijugs
Username: micelus
Sphere: Chaos
Short description: A golden aristocratic mountain. It oozes a sweet, delicious odour. A mist of coffee lurks around its peak. Trees composed of computers and skeletons cover the base of Bijugs, whilst ferns of hydrogen compose the environments higher up. Roaming bands of platypus-bottles roam the forest, feeding on the plant life. Carnivorous automobile dandy orcas feed on these, whiles at the same time being at the mercy of parasitic microscopic francium apes. At the very peak of Bijugs lies a canister of ionised cereal.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 06:16:11 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2020, 07:15:40 pm »

1-5. Opposition of the Diviners: WILDCARD, POWERCARD, Oggithoth Wildly distorts the Prophet's prophecies- for better or worse? only time will tell.
2. Mausoleum of Tatarguian: WILDCARD, Oggithoth provides his "blessing" upon this grave unmoored of tradition and past ritual.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2020, 07:27:05 pm »

Name: Equilibrium
Username: Shadowclaw777
Sphere: Balance
Short Description: Three downward golden flaming swords floating around an all encompassing eye full of the void with a crimson pupil.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2020, 03:27:37 am »

1-2. Positive, Power. Upon hearing of Yezki's kidnapping, several nobles raised a fleet to hunt down the pirates and kidnap their captain too, and offer an exchange of those two high-value prisoners.

Tell me if I did something wrong... This is to contest The Core.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 09:37:44 pm by KittyTac »
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2020, 08:40:29 am »

1-2. Positive. Upon hearing of Yezki's kidnapping, several nobles raised a fleet to hunt down the pirates and kidnap their captain too, and offer an exchange of those two high-value prisoners.

You seek balance unto Calamity, yet give traction to Prosperity.

Also, all these apps are going to cause an uptick in chaos and a downtick in turn resolution. I liked having 5 gods.

ConscriptFive

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2020, 01:21:14 pm »

Are you saying there's "too many gods?"

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2020, 01:23:37 pm »

Are you saying there's "too many gods?"
I assume this was the name of a different game.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2020, 09:38:15 pm »

1-2. Positive. Upon hearing of Yezki's kidnapping, several nobles raised a fleet to hunt down the pirates and kidnap their captain too, and offer an exchange of those two high-value prisoners.

You seek balance unto Calamity, yet give traction to Prosperity.

Also, all these apps are going to cause an uptick in chaos and a downtick in turn resolution. I liked having 5 gods.
1-5 was countered by someone else. Chances are, balance will be brought.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2020, 09:02:51 am »

Eh, I was more thinking 1-3. Contesting my action means that action will go unopposed? Granted, mine is more a knock-on effect.

Also, our actions do not counter each others. The loss of the captain will give rise to a new captain. A new empire on the seas. There is no guarantee a roundabout action will work out.

Granted, your current action is irking, I hate to imagine what will happen when we have too many gods around. A lot of politicking and gods weakened by coalitions. Constant fighting between powers. It will be chaos~ though sadly unlikely to be balanced towards calamity.
Pages: 1 [2] 3