Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 38

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia 26 - Game over! Town victory  (Read 34224 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 26 - Day 2 - *Replacement requested*
« Reply #255 on: November 08, 2020, 11:57:59 am »

It's interesting why juicebox didn't targeted me. Them confirming that they have a kill intention is proof that I have a medium role. They Could've deflected my claim but they only support it.

because you don't look very town and medium is honestly a lackluster role anyway?

No, because I accused them of having a kill intention.
So you're saying target as in "accuse today" as opposed to target as in "target with the night kill" there?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 08, 2020, 11:59:40 am »

Wait... Caz and I could technically be Dopps in that scenario, so that would be the only possible way. But I know that is incorrect, so there's that.

Well, if he flips town we have just screwed ourselves.

There is one other minor possibility of you being a dopp-aligned mad scientist that mind controlled (redirect) to 4mask so the role would show different. But I highly doubt it... just covering all bases :D
... Huh. I forgot about mind control bots. I don't think a Telepath shows up for Reporters when they're used, but that's a good question for Meph.

But, that would still mean that I turned against my teammate because Luckyowl is 99.9% Town.

It's interesting why juicebox didn't targeted me. Them confirming that they have a kill intention is proof that I have a medium role. They Could've deflected my claim but they only support it.

because you don't look very town and medium is honestly a lackluster role anyway?

So you're saying target as in "accuse today" as opposed to target as in "target with the night kill" there?
? I don't know.

Lucky, the Dopps cannot kill you during the Day.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 08, 2020, 12:06:21 pm »

Wait... Caz and I could technically be Dopps in that scenario, so that would be the only possible way. But I know that is incorrect, so there's that.

Well, if he flips town we have just screwed ourselves.

There is one other minor possibility of you being a dopp-aligned mad scientist that mind controlled (redirect) to 4mask so the role would show different. But I highly doubt it... just covering all bases :D
... Huh. I forgot about mind control bots. I don't think a Telepath shows up for Reporters when they're used, but that's a good question for Meph.

But, that would still mean that I turned against my teammate because Luckyowl is 99.9% Town.
Wait, that's not how that role works, Caz. Don't confuse me when I'm on my phone, it's hard to type a coherent message when I'm not at my computer.

A mind control bot just makes them target someone else with their same action. So, the only two people who could be teammates in this scenario are Caz and I, or juicebox and I. The latter situation means I turned on my teammate. Also, I'd already look suspicious because I called juicebox town yesterday... Well, all of that is WIFOM, and honestly I'd probably do all that as scum... Well, that didn't really help my case, but juicebox isn't going to flip Town, so it doesn't matter.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 08, 2020, 12:07:39 pm »

I was just covering all options, I find it a pretty unlikely scenario :P

also I wonder when roseheart will stop lurking.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 08, 2020, 12:11:18 pm »

Is there any evidence roseheart's lurking as opposed to just being inactive?

The game moved fairly fast this morning, to be fair. I definitely would like to hear roseheart's opinion on the game so far though.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 08, 2020, 12:13:38 pm »

Well, my scumlist has dropped considerably to roseheart as number one, and Persus13 as number two.

I am 99% sure you are a Town Investigator, and I'm actually torn on whether I watch you or Luckyowl. Maybe I'll flip a coin.

Is there any evidence roseheart's lurking as opposed to just being inactive?

The game moved fairly fast this morning, to be fair. I definitely would like to hear roseheart's opinion on the game so far though.
There's no evidence they are lurking, but as soon as I hear what they have to say and watch a few deathrattles from juicebox, I'm willing to call for a Shorten, unless anyone else has any information that might help.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 08, 2020, 12:14:10 pm »

no hard evidence other than they're online. who joins a mafia game then doesn't look at it when they're on the forum? you can't resist!

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 08, 2020, 12:15:57 pm »

Well, my scumlist has dropped considerably to roseheart as number one, and Persus13 as number two.

I am 99% sure you are a Town Investigator, and I'm actually torn on whether I watch you or Luckyowl. Maybe I'll flip a coin.
So this means you're actually going to follow me, right?
Sigtext

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 08, 2020, 12:16:40 pm »

So this means you're actually going to follow me, right?
lol, I did consider it. It'd eliminate you as a suspect.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #264 on: November 08, 2020, 12:18:21 pm »

I meant accusing me of lying. Which I was sort of worried about.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 08, 2020, 12:27:22 pm »

I really do want to see what juicebox comes up with though. Current roles line up better. There isn't a situation where a role reveal from me would hurt unless the dopps do have a vig active.

Bit of a quick day. I'd vote for full role reveals this day simply to corner any dopp remaining.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 08, 2020, 02:05:44 pm »

Well I'm caught here. Really wasn't expecting multiple people to action me N1.

Juicebox

Does four votes hammer? I hope it does

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #267 on: November 08, 2020, 02:10:42 pm »

juicebox guess that's one down.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 08, 2020, 02:14:58 pm »

Well I'm caught here. Really wasn't expecting multiple people to action me N1.

Juicebox

Does four votes hammer? I hope it does
I appreciate the honesty.

I'll vote to Shorten out of respect.

Oh, but Persus, I did notice you didn't claim, so I probably will just watch who you target instead.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 08, 2020, 02:18:27 pm »

Shorten
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 38