Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: [IC] TotM: RNE - Squabbles with Scraplets  (Read 3837 times)

StormLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Hurricane Summoner
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] TotM: RNE - Squabbles with Scraplets
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2020, 03:39:54 am »

Tyra squats down near the creaking weakened floor and attempts to identify any areas that are badly weakened by the Scrapplets if she can.
We are born, out of storm and thunder,
Raised, tear the worlds asunder,
Sent, in the darkest hour,
By the hands of power.

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2020, 04:47:38 am »

VerTwo stands guard over Tyra as she examines the floor. The machine slowly scanning the large expanse of the room, turning right as its BIT focuses at its left.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 05:35:46 am by cronos5010 »
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

DragonRage

• Bay Watcher
  • Mwahahahahahahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2020, 06:56:43 pm »

Carefully probing the area, Tyra is able to find a safe path by listening to the sounds made when VerTwo taps the floor.  The trio is able to make it past the weak section, onto firmer footing near the light shining up through the floor.
"If a lightning bolt can't solve your problems, you aren't being creative enough." - Zoe Walker

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2020, 09:58:17 am »

"If the light shines up through the shrine, then the storeroom should be to the right." She proceeded forward, looking somewhat more in her element with a task before her. The movable sections of her wings swung outward to provide maximum lift; she could glide, but still didn't fancy taking a tumble through collapsing floor if she could avoid it.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2020, 07:43:24 am »

VerTwo slowly, and very carefully walks towards the storeroom after the others, remaining silent except for a simple, "On the move."

DragonRage

• Bay Watcher
  • Mwahahahahahahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2020, 01:14:53 pm »

The storeroom is... rather mundane, really.  There's stacks of what can only be holiday decorations, a few crates of spray paint, half-eaten tablet computers with equally chewed charging cables, and a large bottle labelled only "Emergency Lubricants".
"If a lightning bolt can't solve your problems, you aren't being creative enough." - Zoe Walker

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2020, 01:25:45 pm »

Warden 3 sighs, muttering something unintelligible yet distinctly impolite-sounding under her breath about the task before her, and sets about searching the room. She pauses momentarily to eye the bottle, but elects to investigate that later.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

StormLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Hurricane Summoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2020, 01:39:53 pm »

Tyra walked behind Vertwo and Warden 3, keeping an eye on the room behind them as the other two poked around in the room.  After Warden finishes her cursory search and started more in depth rummaging.
"It may be more customary to dig through every corner of refuse where you're from.  But map said tool storage is on the next floor down, this is a servant's closet."
By the hands of power.

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2020, 10:20:57 am »

VerTwo stood guard inside of the room, silently scanning its contents for anything that could count as a threat, while its BIT remained near the store room's entrance to do much of the same.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2020, 12:29:14 pm »

Warden's lips pressed together into a thin line as she turned to face Tyra. "Thank you for your timely provision of intelligence." Her tone was just shy of clenched teeth. She stormed out of the room, swiping the bottle of lubricant as she went, amd headed for the next floor.
GM of Trespassers V2.

StormLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Hurricane Summoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2020, 12:44:44 pm »

Tyra let a smug look sneak onto her face after Warden began storming out of the room, she followed behind into the next floor.
By the hands of power.

DragonRage

• Bay Watcher
  • Mwahahahahahahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2020, 03:42:55 pm »

The skittering of scraplets grows louder as you descend, glowing blue eyes tracking you from dark corners and ceilings.  The second floor is far more... chewed on, though they seem to have stayed away from the pillar of light erupting from the floor below.  As you approach the living room, scraplets begin to move in a more coordinated fashion, sweeping across the walls, floor, and ceiling, first in ones and twos, then in greater numbers...  Dozens of blue eyes turn towards Warden 3 and VerTwo, and dozens of razor-filled mouths open wide...

Initiative
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Status
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

StormLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Hurricane Summoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2020, 04:40:40 pm »

"The vermin are gathering."
Tyra raises her weapon and prepares to deliver shattering lightning as soon as the time is right.

Tyra spends her turn Repositioning gaining Syn(13) Init.
By the hands of power.

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2020, 01:59:35 am »

VerTwo reactively steps in between Warden 3 and the Scraplets. Before it raises up its autocannon, and opens fire on the massed Scraplets, attempting to herd them into one, larger group.
VerTwo uses the Battered Heavy Autocannon on the Massed Scraplets, dealing Strength (12) piercing damage to it twice. It also uses Sacrifice to split the damage the protected character would take after all other effects in half between the two of them.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 02:01:37 am by cronos5010 »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2020, 10:37:32 pm »

Warden 3 didn't respond verbally to the sudden aggression of the vermin, but her expression told enough of a story. She began to maneuver about the room, her engines flaring as she used them to boost her mobility as much as she could in the crowded space.

Evasive Maneuvers, gaining [5 + 2] + 13 = 20 temporary HP. She also gains 8 additional THP from Supermaneuverability.
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7