Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: A Slime's Life  (Read 8049 times)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
Re: A Slime's Life
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2020, 07:50:45 pm »

Is this game still a thing?
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2020, 11:40:51 pm »

Is this game still a thing?
Yes, unfortunately my schedule has gotten full for the next few weeks so this will be updated sporadically. Sorry I should have mentioned it earlier.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2020, 02:49:35 pm »

... Are you sure? Its been a whole week of nothing since you said that.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2020, 04:09:20 pm »

Turn 6:

Plort
Plort is fairly certain that it is not going to take down an Elephant, and calling for backup might not be sufficient. However, a creature this large needs a lot of food to sustain itself! Plort follows the elephant, in the hopes of being led to a source of food.
Plort follows the elephant and sees it eating plants, leaves, and branches. This reminds Plort of how he eats the roots and grasses as he moves, though maybe he could try to eat a plant.

Squish spends the two stat points on Rigidity, goes out to find more beetles and eats them.
Squish gets a bit stronger and eats another 125 beetles.

Chunky eats a lot of beetles, then looks for something larger to absorb.
Chunky eats 592 beetles then finds 3 porcupines. Chunky has 1 free stat point.

Disappointed, Ciell meanders southward, looking for something to eat.
Ciell meanders south and finds some spiders(13) near the human settlement.

Stretch looks for more beetles to eat
Stretch eats 772 beetles. Stretch has 1 free stat point.

Plort: 10.4cm3; 0.6 essence; passive growth: 0.02; stats: (C:1, S:0, E:2, R:2); Health: 16; Combat Power: 11
Squish: 26.32cm3; 0.6 essence; passive growth: 0.03; stats: (C:1, S:0, E:2, R:5, free: 0); Health: 28; Combat Power: 16.5
Stretch: 18.47cm3; 0.6 essence; passive growth: 0.02; stats: (C:1, S:2, E:3, R:0, free: 1); Health: 14; Combat Power: 10
Ciell: 10.13cm3; 0.6 essence; passive growth: 0.01; stats: (C:0, S:2, E:2, R:1); Health: 13; Combat Power: 6.5
Chunky: 19.79cm3; 0.6 essence; passive growth: 0.01; stats: (C:0, S:1, E:1, R:3, free: 1); Health: 15; Combat Power: 7.5

Plort discovers a core mechanic of growth and Ciell is close to the humans. Combat power helps determine how many enemies you can kill/eat, Squish just got a bad roll.
Player Position Map:
   | ChSq |      | Pl |   | Ocean
   | St     |      |     |   | Ocean
   | CiHumans

Sorry for the late update, like I mentioned earlier my schedule is full the next couple weeks.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2020, 04:30:31 pm »

Clearly being capable of consuming plants, Plort decides to try eating larger plants than normal. Plort would try consuming fallen leaves, branches, bushes or whatever other plant matter was easily accessible. Plort would not attempt to eat an entire tree just yet; believing that its acidity is not yet up to par for large quantities of heavy tree bark.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2020, 04:34:16 pm »

Ciell gobbles spiders.

chaotick21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2020, 09:49:59 am »

Put a point into corrosiveness

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2020, 11:39:52 am »

Squish goes out in search of bigger things to eat, then eats them.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2020, 08:52:39 am »

Chunky attempts to eat one or two of the porcupines, Examining the spines in hopes of mimicking them.
Spend stat point on stickiness.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2020, 12:19:45 am »

Turn 7:

Clearly being capable of consuming plants, Plort decides to try eating larger plants than normal. Plort would try consuming fallen leaves, branches, bushes or whatever other plant matter was easily accessible. Plort would not attempt to eat an entire tree just yet; believing that its acidity is not yet up to par for large quantities of heavy tree bark.
Plort descides to eat larger stuff then normal and gains 0.12 size.

Ciell gobbles spiders.
Ciell eats 2 spiders and grows by 0.03.

Put a point into corrosiveness
Stretch figures out how to be more corrosive(you could have done more if you wanted).

Squish goes out in search of bigger things to eat, then eats them.
Squish finds a boar and eats it, gaining 1.03cm3 in size.

Chunky attempts to eat one or two of the porcupines, Examining the spines in hopes of mimicking them.
Spend stat point on stickiness.

Chunky eats 2 porcupines growing 0.21cm3. Chunky has partially figured out how to make spines on his outer shell(74/100){When finished will increase your CP by an extra 1/10 size. Chunky is a bit more sticky and has another free stat point.

Plort: 10.52cm3; 0.7 essence; passive growth: 0.02; stats: (C:1, S:0, E:2, R:2); Health: 16; Combat Power: 11
Squish: 27.35cm3; 0.7 essence; passive growth: 0.03; stats: (C:1, S:0, E:2, R:5, free: 0); Health: 28; Combat Power: 16.5
Stretch: 18.49cm3; 0.7 essence; passive growth: 0.03; stats: (C:2, S:2, E:3, R:0, free: 0); Health: 14; Combat Power: 13
Ciell: 10.16cm3; 0.7 essence; passive growth: 0.01; stats: (C:0, S:2, E:2, R:1); Health: 13; Combat Power: 6.5
Chunky: 20.0cm3; 0.7 essence; passive growth: 0.02; stats: (C:0, S:2, E:1, R:3, free: 1); Health: 16; Combat Power: 8.5

Unless you specify that you are going a direction you will be staying in the area you are at(unless to do your action requires you to move somewhere else, in which case you move closer to the highest concentration of players). Also I really would like you to atleast put your name in your action.
Player Position Map:
   | ChSq |      | Pl |   | Ocean
   | St     |      |     |   | Ocean
   | CiHumans
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2020, 07:36:33 am »

Ciell is fascinated by the spiders, wanting to climb around like them.
Study the remaining spiders while eating them, trying to learn more about how they make sticky webs, or legs, or both.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2020, 08:14:21 am »

Squish moves to the east and eats what ever it finds along the way, then uses its Rigidity to try to take the forum of an animal.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2020, 10:03:36 am »

chunky eats the remaining porcupine, then practices being spiky some more while looking for more food. Put the newest point into elasticity.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2020, 03:13:27 pm »

Some some reason, Plort was gaining much less mass than most of the other slimes despite clearly having no shortage of plant matter. Plort attempts to figure out what the problem is.

chaotick21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2020, 06:01:15 pm »

Stretch looks for an an animal to befriend
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8