Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: A Slime's Life  (Read 8051 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: A Slime's Life
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2020, 12:06:42 am »

Chunky goes to scoop up stretch and drag them in the nearest direction containing food.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2020, 04:00:47 am »

Squish continues to eat the beetles.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2020, 06:54:35 am »

Ciell had vague plans to shadow the Orc and maybe purloin some equipment, but having made it this close realizes that it is currently way too small to wield anything the Orc carries.

Ciell looks for food to grow, staying near the Orc if possible but enlargement is the bigger (:P) priority.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2020, 08:57:36 pm »

Turn 4:

Plort
Plort continues east, with the intention of finding more food.
Plort goes east and find 29 crickets, eating 9 of them. +0.09cm3

Chunky goes to scoop up stretch and drag them in the nearest direction containing food.
Chunky takes Stretch over to the beetle hive he found.

Squish continues to eat the beetles.
Squish devours hundreds of beetles and grows about 1/3 in size(5.65cm3). Squish has 1 free stat point.

Ciell had vague plans to shadow the Orc and maybe purloin some equipment, but having made it this close realizes that it is currently way too small to wield anything the Orc carries.

Ciell looks for food to grow, staying near the Orc if possible but enlargement is the bigger (:P) priority.
Ciell finds and eats 8 crickets, gaining 0.08cm3.

Plort: 10.36cm3; 0.4 essence
Squish: 19.81cm3; 0.4 essence; 1 free stat point
Stretch: 10.06cm3; 0.4 essence; pebble armor(51 temp health, you will loose 10% a turn down to 10X your stickiness)
Ciell: 10.11cm3; 0.4 essence
Chunky: 13.61cm3; 0.4 essence

Squish got another stat point and almost another. Plort is now 2 turns from everyone else and 2 turns from the ocean/bay.
Player Position Map:
   | ChSq |      |
   | CiSt  |      | Pl |   | Ocean
   | Humans
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2020, 10:25:02 pm »

Plort
Plort searches north, with the intention of finding more, hopefully non-insect food.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2020, 02:36:50 am »

Squish spends the stat point on Rigidity, and continues to eat all the beetles.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2020, 07:03:00 am »

Ciell climbs a tree, looking for a bird's nest or squirrel's hoard or the like to absorb.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2020, 07:27:13 am »

Chunky prods stretch in hopes of getting them to take action, then goes to feast on beetles for themself. They briefly consider absorbing stretch if they didn't respond, but decided to wait a bit longer before cannibalizing the seemingly deceased slime.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

chaotick21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2020, 03:12:51 pm »

Stretch tries to absorb the rocks and looks for beetles

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2020, 10:38:00 pm »

Turn 5:

Plort
Plort searches north, with the intention of finding more, hopefully non-insect food.
Plort goes north and discovers a massive, lone elephant. That is definitly not an insect.

Squish spends the stat point on Rigidity, and continues to eat all the beetles.
Squish gets 3 more health and keeps eating beetles, hundreds of them(5.21cm3). Squish has 2 free stat points.

Ciell climbs a tree, looking for a bird's nest or squirrel's hoard or the like to absorb.
Ciell climbs a tree and finds nothing, it does not help that he can't get more than halfway up the tree.

Chunky prods stretch in hopes of getting them to take action, then goes to feast on beetles for themself. They briefly consider absorbing stretch if they didn't respond, but decided to wait a bit longer before cannibalizing the seemingly deceased slime.
Chunky eats 24 beetles, he was too worried about Stretch and moral dilemmas to eat much.

Stretch tries to absorb the rocks and looks for beetles
Stretch absorbs the rocks to get more mass, than goes and eats 24 beetles. He is following Chunky's lead.

Plort: 10.38cm3; 0.5 essence; passive growth: 0.02; stats: (C:1, S:0, E:2, R:2); Health: 16; Combat Power: 11
Squish: 25.04cm3; 0.5 essence; passive growth: 0.03; stats: (C:1, S:0, E:2, R:3, free: 2); Health: 22; Combat Power: 13.5
Stretch: 10.73cm3; 0.5 essence; passive growth: 0.02; stats: (C:1, S:2, E:3, R:0); Health: 14; Combat Power: 10
Ciell: 10.12cm3; 0.5 essence; passive growth: 0.01; stats: (C:0, S:2, E:2, R:1); Health: 13; Combat Power: 6.5
Chunky: 13.86cm3; 0.5 essence; passive growth: 0.01; stats: (C:0, S:1, E:1, R:3); Health: 15; Combat Power: 7.5

Squish got 2 more stat points and everyone else is just chugging along. Plort is still 2 turns from everyone else and 2 turns from the ocean/bay.
Player Position Map:
   | ChSq |      | Pl |   | Ocean
   | CiSt  |      |     |   | Ocean
   | Humans
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2020, 10:53:55 pm »

Plort
Plort is fairly certain that it is not going to take down an Elephant, and calling for backup might not be sufficient. However, a creature this large needs a lot of food to sustain itself! Plort follows the elephant, in the hopes of being led to a source of food.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2020, 04:47:25 am »

Squish spends the two stat points on Rigidity, goes out to find more beetles and eats them.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2020, 08:26:14 am »

Chunky eats a lot of beetles, then looks for something larger to absorb.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2020, 08:12:39 pm »

Disappointed, Ciell meanders southward, looking for something to eat.

chaotick21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2020, 10:02:38 am »

Stretch looks for more beetles to eat
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8