Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Special Cats: end  (Read 9225 times)

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Special Cats: October 14, Comma
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2020, 09:18:41 pm »

Name: Slowpaw
Appearance: A black cat with a missing left eye - Probably related to the dent in his head on that side. Might be a bit dense, but he's kinda buff...
Things that make you the best: A really sharp temper after THEY TOOK HIS SMASHING STICK!
Signature Spell: "Hit it with a stick.": Not actually a spell, as Slowpaw isn't actually a Mage. But few can argue with his stick-swinging prowess...
Strikes: 10 (Cannot be reduced below 1)
Stuff: Some chainmail. He's a fighter, who wants his stick back.

Reacquire stick, munch on wizard mice to attempt to gain Magikal Powers, ???, Profit.
Also regroup like everyone else, trying not to die from BLEEDING NECK WOUND.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 15, 2020, 02:39:16 am »

Wait for group to stop then go to sleep for a bit and try to remove my strikes.
Name: The Claw
Appearance: A plain black cat
Things that make you the best: My strength and claws!
Signature Spell: Shield wall
Strikes: 10
Stuff: Big ass hammer, and a helmet
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2020, 03:30:19 am »

Regale the kittens with tales of my exploits, maybe try to woo some ladycats as well. 

Name: Mr. Whiskers
Appearance: a proud and pretty kitty
Things that make you the best: the whiskers!
Signature Spell: [DATA NOT FOUND]
Strikes: 2
Stuff: tiny whisker comb, quality whisker oil, a glock

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 15, 2020, 07:39:12 am »

Rest.

Name: Fluffy the Terrible
Appearance: Fluffy and black and terrible luck all over. Has blue eyes, and 13 white stripes on his back.
Things that make you the best: Fluffiness
Signature Spell: Dice Storm (causes 1d6 dice to fly at lethal velocity towards an enemy, flipping a coin and hitting enemies if the coin lands on heads.)
Stuff: Staff of Uncertainty (has a large d6 attached to the top, and a d4 attached to the bottom. causes spells with dice to roll an additional die on rolls of 6 or above, bonus dice can possibly get more bonus dice. also makes a good greatmace)
it's over

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
Special Cats: October 15, BASS
« Reply #94 on: October 15, 2020, 05:27:28 pm »

-

Name: Slowpaw
Appearance: A black cat with a missing left eye - Probably related to the dent in his head on that side. Might be a bit dense, but he's kinda buff...
Things that make you the best: A really sharp temper after THEY TOOK HIS SMASHING STICK!
Signature Spell: "Hit it with a stick.": Not actually a spell, as Slowpaw isn't actually a Mage. But few can argue with his stick-swinging prowess...
Strikes: 10 (Cannot be reduced below 1)
Stuff: Some chainmail. He's a fighter, who wants his stick back.

Reacquire stick, munch on wizard mice to attempt to gain Magikal Powers, ???, Profit.
Also regroup like everyone else, trying not to die from BLEEDING NECK WOUND.

You get stick! And you eat some mouse corpses but that's not how this works, you little shit.

Bleeding neck wound? Bah, it's only a giant, gaping, bleeding wound! There's no way that this could slow you
[you pass out]

[Gain a permanent injury, Strikes cannot be reduced below 3]

When you wake up, you find that someone's wrapped a big bandage around your neck. You're told that you should go pester a mage about it if you want to risk a full healing. It's a clean, fresh wound so it wouldn't be too hard for magic to fix. But you know mages, heh.

Regale the kittens with tales of my exploits, maybe try to woo some ladycats as well. 

Strikes: 2

[11]
You tell everyone who will listen about how you charged a phalanx unarmed with your eyes closed (and bounced off), almost got tied down, weren't able to hit anything for like ten fucking turns, and then finally turned the tide, saving the day by blasting the shit out of some latin-chanting little shits and a weird AoT expy.

You get some cheers and someone shares some finely aged catnip tea with you, but somehow no women and convinced that they should mate with you. Maybe because of the part where you hilariously bounced off of a bunch of little needle fuckers.

Oh well, there's always next time!

Rest.

Appearance: Fluffy and black and terrible luck all over. Has blue eyes, and 13 white stripes on his back.
Signature Spell: Dice Storm (causes 1d6 dice to fly at lethal velocity towards an enemy, flipping a coin and hitting enemies if the coin lands on heads.)
Stuff: Staff of Uncertainty (has a large d6 attached to the top, and a d4 attached to the bottom. causes spells with dice to roll an additional die on rolls of 6 or above, bonus dice can possibly get more bonus dice. also makes a good greatmace)

Your rest is fitful, and accompanied by dreams of lists and lists of numbers describing the exact specifications of various firearms.

Wait for group to stop then go to sleep for a bit and try to remove my strikes.

You dream about the social implications of a world in which some people wield amazing magical power which is often inherited from the mother but never from the father. Thrilling stuff.

Night falls. Everyone is in high spirits, despite the last couple skirmishes with the great enemy. People are celebrating, though whether they're celebrating victory or just living it up before inevitable extinction is debatable. Many rare delicacies are unpacked and shared.

The night is indescribably beautiful, which is a great way of getting out of describing what it looks like.

Hopeful and fearful for the future, you rest.

[Everyone removes all strikes.]

You find yourselves somewhere else, far away. in an old house, seemingly built for giants. A massive, furless, bipedal ape sits in a wooden chair and watches you.

"Hello there, and welcome back. I'm BASS the shopcat. Hehe, or rather, shophuman, in this case."
He grins, showing off a jaw full of distinctly carnivorous teeth.
"I'm afraid that I won't be able to chat very long this time around, children. We have to keep things rolling, or so I'm told."

"Here's the rules: you let me buy something of yours, anything you have, and in exchange I'll sell you something which is of the same value to you, more or less.
If you have nothing to offer, then I can simply sell you something of a little value to you.
Conversely, if you want for nothing then you could sell me something which you value little.
If you want something specific, then you could ask about it and I could recommend something you could sell to obtain it. If you know only what you want to sell, then I could probably come up with something to give you in exchange."

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
Re: Special Cats: October 15, BASS
« Reply #95 on: October 15, 2020, 07:45:03 pm »

Wake up, and feel the sudden urge to magically turn my Staff of Uncertainty into a Light Machine Gun of Uncertainty, that has a firerate of (up to you how many dice are rolled per shooting action, and the max roll per die) rounds per turn, after a dream involving guns.

If the gun transformation succeeds, then ask BASS if I can buy some bullets from him (if ammo is actually tracked) or if he's selling any gun accessories.

Strikes: 0
it's over

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 16, 2020, 01:58:19 am »

Hand him my tiny whisker comb and quality whisker oil. Stare straight into his eyes and tell him "My name is Mr. Whiskers. Make this count". 

Strikes: 0!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 16, 2020, 02:25:35 am »

I will trade my big ass hammer for some kind of weapon.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
Special Cats: October 16, Buy and Sell Shit
« Reply #98 on: October 16, 2020, 06:20:47 pm »

-

Wake up, and feel the sudden urge to magically turn my Staff of Uncertainty into a Light Machine Gun of Uncertainty, that has a firerate of (up to you how many dice are rolled per shooting action, and the max roll per die) rounds per turn, after a dream involving guns.

If the gun transformation succeeds, then ask BASS if I can buy some bullets from him (if ammo is actually tracked) or if he's selling any gun accessories.

Your staff of uncertainty is now a gun. You're uncertain how this happened.
Technically it's more of a submachinegun by human standards, firing an even smaller round than that glock, but it should be quite powerful. It also has a large magazine.

Your signature spell is now Summon Magazine.

I will trade my big ass hammer for some kind of weapon.

You sell your hammer and receive a boomerang. It always comes back.

Hand him my tiny whisker comb and quality whisker oil. Stare straight into his eyes and tell him "My name is Mr. Whiskers. Make this count". 

BASS smiles.
"Valuable indeed. Then what I will give you in return is Hope. Your fight is not concluded, but no matter how hopeless things may seem, there is a solution waiting for you. Hehehe, under your feet!
Don't take my words lightly. I have access to anything that can be sold, and that includes knowledge. I would know."

You're back, from where ever that was. Only a couple more days of walking and you should be on the other side of the desert.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
Re: Special Cats: October 16, Buy and Sell Shit
« Reply #99 on: October 16, 2020, 07:07:52 pm »

What are the specifications of my gun?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 08:33:26 pm by 0cra_tr0per »
it's over

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Special Cats: October 16, Buy and Sell Shit
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2020, 04:39:03 am »

Keep marching with the group through the desert.
Stuff: Boomerang, a helmet

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2020, 07:24:08 am »

Ruminate on the words of BASS. Then, onwards we march!

Stuff: a glock, Hope

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
Special Cats: October 17, bote
« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2020, 07:18:42 pm »

-

What are the specifications of my gun?

It's an american 180, which is a terrible name for a gun tbh and couldn't' really be called that in this setting because there's no america landmass. It fires a .22 which is smoll for humans but pretty good if you're a cat, and it's basically an autocannon if you're a mouse. It's got a big cylindrical magazine up top which holds too many bullets
if you want more effort put into your gun simulation than that you've come to the wrong game bud

Keep marching with the group through the desert.

You find a lucky clover. Growing, alone, among endless sand with no vegetation in sight.
Well, it's only got three leaves, but you could say it's pretty lucky to be alive right now. Like you, heh.

Ruminate on the words of BASS. Then, onwards we march!

Stuff: a glock, Hope

BASS is never wrong, probably.

welp you cross the desert

It takes a couple more days of walking, but you remain un-assaulted during that time. You're seeing some scarce vegetation pop up, and rather than sand dunes the terrain is craggy rocks. You even spot a little creek.

If the collective timekeeping of a bunch of antisocial and distractible cats can be trusted, this area should soon be flooded with migrating squirrels gliding in from the next island over. Which means food!

Things aren't great, though. Hovering in the sky over this area, you see... an airship!
Despite being a really big boat in the sky, this thing doesn't really resemble a boat. It's more of a stone tower which is just stubbornly refusing to fall down. At the top and bottom of the ship are great sails, upon which is mouse religious iconography. Up top, the Emperor and the Mother; on the bottom sail, their children.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Special Cats: October 17, bote
« Reply #103 on: October 18, 2020, 07:03:48 am »

Throw my boomerang at the airship so it'll tear up their sails!

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
Re: Special Cats: October 17, bote
« Reply #104 on: October 18, 2020, 07:46:39 am »

My gun seems good enough. Time to shoot 177 people once, or one person 177 times.
Use my AM180 as an anti-air gun. Aim for the sails.

Signature Spell: Summon magazine
Stuff: AM-180 (.22 LR, 177/177)
it's over
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8