Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: Insula Numine; The Land of Gods (1100AC)  (Read 13504 times)

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
Re: Insula Numine; The Land of Gods (800AC)
« Reply #120 on: November 17, 2020, 02:56:50 pm »

Ōkeanós crafts it's crystal body into the shape of a mighty spear, Gungnir, the thunderbolt of heaven. This is a divine weapon for another god to use to take down the Intruder.(Roll 3 times, use highest roll. Weapon adds +1 die when using it for combat actions.)

The weapon is fine. It's not that overpowered. But are you sure you want to take on an elder deity? Ya'know, like Kipp? Eboby is much more powerful than you.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 17, 2020, 02:58:37 pm »

Release a cloud of new spores, these ones to cause hallucinations to those who inhale/ingest them, hopefully making whatever these things are scared of and causing them to leave, be it because of fear or confusion or something else

Create a shield to protect myself

Try crushing them

Maybe one of these will discourage these creatures
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 01:13:39 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 17, 2020, 02:59:55 pm »

Ōkeanós crafts it's crystal body into the shape of a mighty spear, Gungnir, the thunderbolt of heaven. This is a divine weapon for another god to use to take down the Intruder.(Roll 3 times, use highest roll. Weapon adds +1 die when using it for combat actions.)

The weapon is fine. It's not that overpowered. But are you sure you want to take on an elder deity? Ya'know, like Kipp? Eboby is much more powerful than you.
Stop her, violently!

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 17, 2020, 03:09:53 pm »

Stop her, violently!

I meant to say something more like 'urgently'. But I guess you can attack Evony. Just know that it won't do much and you probably should team up with the others to chase her out.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 17, 2020, 03:30:40 pm »

Mostly the point for another to take up myself and do so. I control Ice, Waters, and Storms. Greater than the sum of our parts.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 18, 2020, 03:33:13 am »

Release a cloud of new spores, these ones to cause hallucinations to those who inhale/ingest them, hopefully making whatever these things are scared of and causing them to leave, be it because of fear or confusion or something else

Shoot spores that will poison them, by shutting down what causes them to move

Create spores that interfere with memory, causing them to forget why they came so that if they are able to, they will leave

You can just crush them all, or form a magical shield to protect yourself. No need to use your three actions on the same thing.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 18, 2020, 12:02:14 pm »

Seeing the great danger coming, Gambal rushes up to B*st and Numeros, and he convokes them for an urgent meeting.

"A chaos goddess is wandering over our cherished land! She is disrupting all minds and spirits, I sense it! And she gets around with that awful floating device... It plays songs, but they are so ugly, it disgusts me! I hate them and I can't stand such feelings! We must act in concert and prepare to fight them before they reach the Grove of Distortion!", he says, his small hands clenched into fists and red coming to his face.

Trying to calm himself, he adds:

"As Velkos will try to absorb the energy of the Grove with the support of Kipp, it will fall to one of us to brandish the spear Gungnir, in wich Okeanos has taken shape, and confront that Egony. Such direct combat doesn't fit me, so I think one of you two should do it. I'm ready to forge an armor for the wielder of Gungnir and when it will be time to face the chaotic goddess, I will play music on my flute to revive our strenght and counter the pernicious effects of the nasty singing thing."

"I propose also that you, B*st, attempt to catch and crush that vile musical flying thingummy, wich is well suited for your innate skills, while Numeros attacks Ibony with the spear. Your could also use your divine cat powers to increase the magical potency of the shield made by Numeros to... fight you, a little more than two centuries ago. I need to know what you two think of my plan!"

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 18, 2020, 12:20:12 pm »

Shoot spores that will poison them, by shutting down what causes them to move

Create spores that interfere with memory, causing them to forget why they came so that if they are able to, they will leave

You can just crush them all, or form a magical shield to protect yourself. No need to use your three actions on the same thing.
((Actions have been changed))

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 18, 2020, 01:08:29 pm »

"Before i set out on my quest, i want to craft a small gift for B*st, something that reminds of me as i am today. Because i might not be so tomorrow. Of course, i might fail, as we gods do. But at least it wont be for the lack of trying. As such, i'll take the vial of Uncertainty in my possession and transform the Uncertainty within it into a ball of animate light... A wisp in a bottle, and gift it to her."

Upon hearing this B*st becomes agitated and afraid.  “O.  O-  Onii-chan!  You can’t die!  Can you?”, B*st says with worry clearly in her voice.

Seeing the great danger coming, Gambal rushes up to B*st and Numeros, and he convokes them for an urgent meeting.

"A chaos goddess is wandering over our cherished land! She is disrupting all minds and spirits, I sense it! And she gets around with that awful floating device... It plays songs, but they are so ugly, it disgusts me! I hate them and I can't stand such feelings! We must act in concert and prepare to fight them before they reach the Grove of Distortion!", he says, his small hands clenched into fists and red coming to his face.

"As Velkos will try to absorb the energy of the Grove with the support of Kipp, it will fall to one of us to brandish the spear Gungnir, in wich Okeanos has taken shape, and confront that Egony. Such direct combat doesn't fit me, so I think one of you two should do it. I'm ready to forge an armor for the wielder of Gungnir and when it will be time to face the chaotic goddess, I will play music on my flute to revive our strenght and counter the pernicious effects of the nasty singing thing."

"I propose also that you, B*st, attempt to catch and crush that vile musical flying thingummy, wich is well suited for your innate skills, while Numeros attacks Ibony with the spear. Your could also use your divine cat powers to increase the magical potency of the shield made by Numeros to... fight you, a little more than two centuries ago. I need to know what you two think of my plan!"

Yes I have heard of this Ejiny.  This is a threat to all we hold dear.  It must be stopped with violent force!  Gambal’s plan seems like a good one to me.  And you, Numeros?
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

chaotick21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 18, 2020, 08:06:15 pm »

"Before i set out on my quest, i want to craft a small gift for B*st, something that reminds of me as i am today. Because i might not be so tomorrow. Of course, i might fail, as we gods do. But at least it wont be for the lack of trying. As such, i'll take the vial of Uncertainty in my possession and transform the Uncertainty within it into a ball of animate light... A wisp in a bottle, and gift it to her."

Upon hearing this B*st becomes agitated and afraid.  “O.  O-  Onii-chan!  You can’t die!  Can you?”, B*st says with worry clearly in her voice.

Yes I have heard of this Ejiny.  This is a threat to all we hold dear.  It must be stopped with violent force!  Gambal’s plan seems like a good one to me.  And you, Numeros?
Numeros sits and ponders how to deal with the situation for hours, until finally getting up.
"I have seen how this conflict shall inflict great damage on the universe. However, as bleak as it may look, I will do all in my power to restore balance."

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 19, 2020, 03:09:08 pm »

Do you mean you are ready to wield the mighty Gungnir and battle Obaly?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 19, 2020, 03:30:31 pm »

((Why are you all calling it by different names? Asking this OOC since I’m a sentient underground mushroom colony and thus don’t know what’s happening above ground))

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 19, 2020, 06:21:47 pm »

((Why are you all calling it by different names? Asking this OOC since I’m a sentient underground mushroom colony and thus don’t know what’s happening above ground))

The reason we keep referring to Orgasmy by different names is due to this:

999AC: A being is spotted. An abomination, to be exact. She radiates a thought-altering energy that makes people feel very uneasy and very nihilistic, causing the afflicted to self-harm, paint themselves white and dress in black clothing. She just roams around, with a noisy device on floating on her side that keeps singing bizzare songs. She introduces herself as many names, and misspells the names she has been taught. She is very agressive, calling people ''prepz'' and telling them to ''sotp flamnin heer stroy!1!!11'', often attacking on sight.

(Emphasis added)

She originally appeared here.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 19, 2020, 06:38:04 pm »

((Oh, thanks))

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 24, 2020, 10:51:08 am »

Shit. Those fuckers are coming together to defeat me. They are also very coordinated, for such sons of bitches. I will need more help if I want to kill these preps... But how?

Me! Me! Make more of mine I will!

Not a bad idea, but not enough, Goffy. Oh I definitely know! I just need to get to that eyesore!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13