Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: Insula Numine; The Land of Gods (1100AC)  (Read 13517 times)

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Insula Numine; The Land of Gods (1000AC)
« Reply #150 on: November 26, 2020, 06:08:30 pm »

"We have defeated Ugoly and thanks to Velkos and Kipp, the Grove of Distortion is no more! That's awesomely fantastic! But so many things are going on and the threat of the Chaos Goddess still looms..."

"We were also so occupied that we didn't have the time to convene the first Council of Gods at the end of the first millenium. I think it would be the right moment to do so since it would allow us to nicely plan our next actions!"

"Why not assemble for the first Council of Gods and discuss our ideas?"

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 26, 2020, 10:23:08 pm »

((Sorry, just thinking))

There is stone seemingly everywhere, this isn’t the entire world is it?
Create drill like stalks to dig up through the stone until there’s no more stone to dig through

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 27, 2020, 12:59:26 am »

I'm just wondering if I'll get my other two rolls.

Well, this round is already done, so it is kind of sealed.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 27, 2020, 09:12:54 am »

Go to sleep for a 1000 years at the base of the mountain tree..

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 30, 2020, 09:35:00 pm »

"We have defeated Ugoly and thanks to Velkos and Kipp, the Grove of Distortion is no more! That's awesomely fantastic! But so many things are going on and the threat of the Chaos Goddess still looms..."

"We were also so occupied that we didn't have the time to convene the first Council of Gods at the end of the first millenium. I think it would be the right moment to do so since it would allow us to nicely plan our next actions!"

"Why not assemble for the first Council of Gods and discuss our ideas?"

“That sounds like a good idea.  The problem is...  I don’t really have anything planned, right now.  Of course, it pains me that the catkin have been forced from their original home.  But at least they still exist.  Perhaps I should create a new mortal race...”

Go to sleep for a 1000 years at the base of the mountain tree..

“You’re not going to join the Council?...”

Perhaps I should cough up another hairball?
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 01, 2020, 10:58:30 am »

I suppose you guys are running out of ideas. I did suspect this happening, but I don't have any solid idea on how to counter this. I think you should be congregating as discussed 500 ingame years ago, since the chaotic quad of chaos deities are a looming threat. And you may get an idea or two.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 01:50:14 pm by Magmacube_tr »
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 01, 2020, 11:03:40 am »

“That sounds like a good idea.  The problem is...  I don’t really have anything planned, right now.  Of course, it pains me that the catkin have been forced from their original home.  But at least they still exist.  Perhaps I should create a new mortal race...”

I said the non-sapient felines. Not the CatFolk, who have abandoned the surface for the skies. Just to be more clear if necessary, all sapients are up above, while the surface is now reclaimed by nature and is littered with overgrown ruins of the old.

Edit: Except for Salamanders. I almost forgot.

Edit 2, electric boogaloo: And the Crystalline. They are not sapient, so they are still surface dwellers.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 01:50:41 pm by Magmacube_tr »

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 01, 2020, 11:40:54 am »

It sounds strange to me that all the Gnomes would have decided to live in aerial cities while most used to live underground. I know that mining facilities remain, but it's still a bit weird...

However, Gambal is coming with some new ideas to share today!

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 01, 2020, 01:49:18 pm »

"I wanted to summon the Council of Gods to discuss about great undertakings for the future of our land, but I must recognize that too much troubles continue to stem from the noxious influence of Egobyl to think too far ahead. So I say it's still necessary to pursue our struggle against her!"

"I have therefore a project to prepare, but I'll undoubtedly need your help to achieve it. For you see, I want to build something that will be strong enough to squash her, but at the same time fancy and charming to appall our ennemy and fill her with the deepest disgust..."

"That way, she will completely lose her composure and temper, wich should weaken her, but she will also be unable to resist attacking us and that will be her greatest mistake! Because she will be utterly overwhelmed by the tremendous power of the Giant Spider-legged Flying Palanquin!!!"

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!"

"Aboard it, we will be unstoppable!"
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 02:00:53 pm by Yellow Pixel »

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 01, 2020, 01:54:52 pm »

It sounds strange to me that all the Gnomes would have decided to live in aerial cities while most used to live underground. I know that mining facilities remain, but it's still a bit weird...

However, Gambal is coming with some new ideas to share today!

And our species used to live in small packs, hunting for prey in cold plains. But now we are living in communities up to tens of millions, built upon intricate nets of dependances.

Yes, it was much slower compared to this, but Insula Numine is just inherently faster.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 01, 2020, 02:02:59 pm »

"I wanted to summon the Council of Gods to discuss about great undertakings for the future of our land, but I must recognize that too much troubles continue to stem from the noxious influence of Egobyl to think too far ahead. So I say it's still necessary to pursue our struggle against her!"

"I have therefore a project to prepare, but I'll undoubtedly need your help to achieve it. For you see, I want to build something that will be strong enough to squash her, but at the same time fancy and charming to appall our ennemy and fill her with the deepest disgust..."

"That way, she will completely lose her composure and temper, wich should weaken her, but she will also be unable to resist attacking us and that will be her greatest mistake! Because she will be utterly overwhelmed by the tremendous power of the Giant Spider-legged Flying Palanquin!!!"

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!"

"Ya, sure. Sounds cool."

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 01, 2020, 02:12:07 pm »

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!"

"Ya, sure. Sounds cool."

“What’s a ‘Palanquin’?”

“Also, whatever it is, I think it’s going to need legs that are bigger than those of a giant spider if it’s going to be of any use against a chaos god.”

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 01, 2020, 06:01:10 pm »

“What’s a ‘Palanquin’?”

"I would say it's like a litter, to transport people inside a kind of... cabin. It's supposed to be carried on poles by other people, but this will not be necessary for my model, since it will, as you know, have spider legs and be able to fly!"

"Generally, it's composed of wood panels and enclosed by curtains, but for the one we speak about, it will be protected by magic, made of armored plated metal and fully weaponized! As I hinted before, it will also be finely decorated and if all goes well, it should even emanate a heavenly aura of beauty to thoroughly sicken Eschmolly."

“Also, whatever it is, I think it’s going to need legs that are bigger than those of a giant spider if it’s going to be of any use against a chaos god.”

"And when I mean giant, I mean HUGE!"

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 01, 2020, 06:35:43 pm »

“What’s a ‘Palanquin’?”

Cheer up a bit, daughter. Be more optimistic.

Besides, I know her, I know her very well. She first distorted her home dimension into nothingness, when she was an infant deity like you. Now she has only one goal; roam aimlessly to cause chaos in her image.

She hates anything orderly and sensical. She calls it "being preppy". To defeat her, it will be necessary to use things that will repel her. We need to be preppy"

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 01, 2020, 06:40:08 pm »

“What’s a ‘Palanquin’?”

Cheer up a bit, daughter. Be more optimistic.

Besides, I know her, I know her very well. She first distorted her home dimension into nothingness, when she was an infant deity like you. Now she has only one goal; roam aimlessly to cause chaos in her image.

She hates anything orderly and sensical. She calls it "being preppy". To defeat her, it will be necessary to use things that will repel her. We need to be preppy"

“Mom, are you trying to get me to clean up my room?”
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13