Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: The 12th Circle  (Read 2396 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: The 12th Circle
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2020, 10:41:32 pm »

Alfa sets his collar on the ground next to the squabble going on over the lizard guy. "If... if you don't think you'll have time to pick it, just throw it away like a frisbee, okay? There seems to be plenty of room here.", he adds, motioning toward the void in general. "But do try to pick it just in case it's like, [wizard fingers gesture] maaaagically connected to me."

He thinks about helping with Prom's collar, but realises it's probably tiny and he's not sure how helpful he can really be with it, or, honestly, if we would even care if it went off on the ground right here in the midst of us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2020, 11:26:54 pm »

"I'm on it." She said that as she charges towards the lizard guy as he was praying(dozing) in the middle of the event. Prom forcefully pin him into the ground, holding his head down. The lizard guy squirms in anger. "UNHAND ME." He said, while Prom calmly said to Ray. "He's all yours."

"That was a bit more... direct than I was planning, but thanks." Ray walks over and adjusts his glasses before once again delving his lock pick into the green lock, working to free the religious reptile from his explosive bonds.

Alfa sets his collar on the ground next to the squabble going on over the lizard guy. "If... if you don't think you'll have time to pick it, just throw it away like a frisbee, okay? There seems to be plenty of room here.", he adds, motioning toward the void in general. "But do try to pick it just in case it's like, [wizard fingers gesture] maaaagically connected to me."

He thinks about helping with Prom's collar, but realises it's probably tiny and he's not sure how helpful he can really be with it, or, honestly, if we would even care if it went off on the ground right here in the midst of us.

Ray looks up from his task to examine the new explosive. "Well it took us around two minutes to get both of ours done....add in another minute for this one....I uh... don't think I'm going to have enough time to do an extra. Sorry. I'm already cutting it pretty close. I hope one of you is a healer."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2020, 08:12:26 am »

Primal Runes gather in twisted synergy as she chants, weaving into one another, two spells becoming two new spells, both linked into one.

Kenaz, Haglaz, Kenaz.

Laguz, Laguz, Mannaz

The fire glows bright, the waters and earth protects. The fire, wind, & water combine to destroy the threat.

Nor floats away, the spell completed, as the force within the barrier completely destroys the collar.

"If the goal is to disarm, make safe, I don't believe that collar can explode anymore. Given that should have destroyed it and contained any blast."

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2020, 11:45:01 am »

Filled with mild annoyance, Alfa just stands as far away from any live bombs as physically possible.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2020, 10:07:25 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

After successfully disarm the bombs on the lizard guy. The other remaining bombs that were not disarmed through lock pick ticks faster. When the countdown nearing zero, the remaining collar that was detached from nor and alfa then made a glow light indicating the device is about to explode. Luckily, as the blast was about to erupt. Nor cast a fiery flame that was supposed to eliminate the bomb inside the collar though it only helps it being detonated.

The blast was instead consumed by the fire and the magnitude of the shockwave that would likely harm anyone near the vicinity is defused significantly. The event that transpired after them ends. Vaco then made his final dialogue to the rest of the gang before leaving the room.

"Stubborn. Shall this proof of you of your triumph or your first step to your demise. Let fate be your puppet master. We'll meet again." He turn his back on them and then dissolve into misty form and then gone.

"Uhm... Well... That was... Unnecessarily inconsequential.. Sorry that people in here are nutjobs like that.. They don't exactly hire a morally aligned people to teach here... Like that Vaco guy.. He's a known terrorist necromancer in his world.. Makes you wonder what he would benefit by being a teacher in here... Anyway off topic... If you're fine right now... I would like to give you a brief tour around this underlair so you won't get lost. Shall we depart?" Ask XIL angrily.

((Sorry for late response, been busy with stuffs.))
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2020, 10:09:09 am »

"YES."
Alfa is tired of this bomb nonsense and eager to move on!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2020, 10:55:46 am »

"Its fine. I'm used to working with morally dubious people. Usually I'm the one who has to keep them in line when my spell decides its evil time, its kind of refreshing to just go with the flow you know? Lets continue."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2020, 08:40:32 am »

Nor follows silently, thinking.
Pages: 1 2 [3]