Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29

Author Topic: CHICKEN KNIGHT [SG]  (Read 25667 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Chicken Knight [SG]
« Reply #150 on: August 26, 2020, 01:42:19 am »

"*hic* Yer all my friendsh! *hic* Barman, one ournd for all my firendsh in thish hear eshtabublishment!"

Make use of our friend's generosity.

"...insolent kids, always picking my pockets! If I see their stupid scarves again, I'll call the captain of the guard on them!"

We should saunter over with our free drink and say that we're "terribly sorry about eavesdropping, but did you just mention stupid scarves? Because you're in luck, I'm looking to punish some insolent kids with stupid scarves." So begins our Investigation.

"Haro! Haro! Haro! À l'aide, mon prince! On me fait tort! Haro! Haro! Haro!"

Listen to this
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 26, 2020, 02:54:32 am »

"*hic* Yer all my friendsh! *hic* Barman, one ournd for all my firendsh in thish hear eshtabublishment!"

"...insolent kids, always picking my pockets! If I see their stupid scarves again, I'll call the captain of the guard on them!"

We should saunter over with our free drink and say that we're "terribly sorry about eavesdropping, but did you just mention stupid scarves? Because you're in luck, I'm looking to punish some insolent kids with stupid scarves." So begins our Investigation.
+1 but I don't really care about the fronch hen.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 26, 2020, 03:49:07 am »

+1 but I don't really care about the fronch hen.
+1 Let the INVESTIGATION begin!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 26, 2020, 07:31:49 am »

I2
"I heard the Earl of Grey's messengers were in town yesterday. Strange fellows."

I3
"...why the roads aren't safe. I don't know why the local lords aren't sending out more patrols. I'm sure we'll beat Corvid's crowards in one or two months tops. Surely they can't be that hard to..."

I1

Investigate these conversations in order from I1 to I2 to I3

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 26, 2020, 03:54:07 pm »

"...so anyway, I took the frogs--because it was a legal deal and I wanted everything above the board, see--only to be duped by Honest Dave again! They were leaf dolls! A cart full of leaf dolls! Could you imagine? Leaf dolls in..."

"...of which is on this here map. No cuts, no invisible ink, no funny business or your money back guaranteed. So what do you say? 900 to Honest Dave and I'll even throw in my secret metal-detecting stick no extra charge! Don't wait! Treasure maps have a...regrettable tendency to get sliced up and sold separately in these here parts..."

SEE IF WE CAN GET THESE TWO FINE GENTLECHICKENS TOGETHER TO SPEAK ABOUT MAPS AND LEAF FROG DOLLS.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 26, 2020, 11:19:41 pm »

Bawwwk?  BA-KAWWWK! Bawk-bawk. Bawk. Kawk. Ba-kawk!
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #156 on: August 27, 2020, 04:06:33 am »

Quote from: Investigate
Eldritch Victim: "...insolent kids, always picking my pockets! If I see their stupid scarves again, I'll call the captain of the guard on them!"
Our Best Friend: "*hic* Yer all my friendsh! *hic* Barman, one ournd for all my firendsh in thish hear eshtabublishment!"
(Chicken Knight continues listening in on the tavern chatter)
(Bartender Bob and Bartender Barbara give various patrons (including Chicken Knight and Eldritch Victim) their drinks)
(Chicken Knight saunters over to the Eldritch Victim's table with a free drink)
Chicken Knight: "Terribly sorry about eavesdropping, but did you mention stupid scarves? Because y--"
Eldritch Victim: (Furious) "You! You're wearing one of those stupid scarves! You're one of them!"
Eldritch Victim: (Shouting) "Thief! Thief!"
Chicken Knight: "Gotta go!"
(Chicken Knight scurries off to another table as Bill the Bouncer lands next to the Eldritch Victim)
Eldritch Victim: (Pointing at Honest Dave's table) "Coward went that way!"

Quote from: Distraction
Cheated Smuggler: "...so anyway, I took the frogs--because it was a legal deal and I wanted everything above the board, see--only to be duped by Honest Dave again! They were leaf dolls! A cart full of leaf dolls! Could you imagine? Leaf dolls in..."
(Chicken Knight shows up after running from Eldritch Victim's table)
Chicken Knight: "Say, that table over there seems to be discussing treasure maps! Maybe that would help you recoup your losses?"
Cheated Smuggler: "Honest Dave? Here? Why, I'll punch that lying son of a larch!"
(Cheated Smuggler storms off to Honest Dave's table and gets winds up a nasty punch)
Honest Dave: "...of which is on this here map. No cuts, no invisible ink, no funny business or your money back guaranteed. So what do you say? 900 to Honest Dave and I'll even throw in my secret metal-detecting stick no extra charge! Don't wait! Treasure maps have a...regrettable tendency to get sliced up and sold separately in these here parts. Oh, hello! I don't suppose you would be interested in trea--oww!"
(Bill the Bouncer leaps into the scene)
Cheated Smuggler: (Shouting) "This is for the 'frogs!'"
Bill the Bouncer: "NO FIGHTING IN BAR. OUT!"
(Bill the Bouncer carries Honest Dave and the Cheated Smuggler out of the tavern)

Quote from: Listen
Dashing Drinker: "Haro! Haro! Haro! À l'aide, mon prince! On me fait tort! Haro! Haro! Haro!"
(Bartender Bob serves the last of the drinks Our Best Friend ordered for everyone)
Bartender Bob: "You haven't paid for your room or your drinks for the last month! Your little prance isn't dumb enough to set little old you free just for being family! You just wait and see!
Dashing Drinker: "Père de maï--"
(Dashing Drinker is cut off by Gobbling Guard getting up from his table behind Bartender Bob and Dashing Drinker)
Gobbling Guard: "gbl gbl What's all this then? Off to the prince's court with both of you gbl!"
Bartender Bob: "Barbara, you know the deal."
Bartender Barbara: (Sighing) "Of course. Close on time, bring in the cleaning crew, restock the ales, and lock the door before leaving."
(Gobbling Guard drags Bartender Bob and Dashing Drinker offstage)

Oh dear. You may have to chase the Eldritch Victim down outside the tavern to find out more about what's going on to salvage this. What would you like to do next? You could always try one of the other leads, of course...

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 27, 2020, 04:15:52 am »

Stow scarf, retriangulate Eldritch Victim. If pressed, insist scarf was a drunken hallucination all along.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 27, 2020, 04:22:44 am »

Stow scarf, retriangulate Eldritch Victim. If pressed, insist scarf was a drunken hallucination all along.
+1 Yes play it off as him being INSANE!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 27, 2020, 09:00:46 pm »

Wow, made a right mess of that.  Almost like we were directing him to be an agent of chaos.

Anyway yes let us chase down the victim and not talk about scarves unless he brings them up first.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 27, 2020, 10:17:29 pm »

Bawk?
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 27, 2020, 10:35:38 pm »

Upon catching up with the one who got stolen from, ask if the scarves worn by the thieves were green

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 27, 2020, 10:54:58 pm »

Question ourselves, as we now know we where actually a member of the gang all along!
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 28, 2020, 09:40:01 am »

Question ourselves, as we now know we where actually a member of the gang all along!
no, a gang member wouldn’t bother with knightly training

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 28, 2020, 09:49:14 am »

ARE we the gang? Inspect companions for scarves.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29