Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 113

Author Topic: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 4: The Truesilver Knight  (Read 84444 times)

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 3: Blazing Hearts
« Reply #1530 on: February 27, 2022, 01:26:12 pm »

"Indeed we are. It's only natural, as the Great Angel of Flame would inspire her comrades to do the greatest of their abilities. As such, our grandeur can only grow from here."
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: March 07, 2022, 01:44:19 pm »

Lin
Katarina nods slowly again.
"That they are. It doesn't feel right to me either without Per bugging me."

Also Lin has acquired a Fire tome!

Ricardo
Maximus meekly presents Ricardo with one of Cactus Bandito's own records, and a picture of one of his concerts, with Maximus' head barely visible under the lens.

Kruger
"So exacting, too. I guess the rumours are true about your meticulousness."

Orrel
"Class 3-A would bring nothing less."

Mordecai
Professor Ververs grins.
"Take a break! Have some fun! Relax with your friends. A little bird tells me you've been spending an awful amount of time with a certain Little Miss Polyion lately."

Reeve
"If only I could fight so hard....how was it, anyway? I've....never really fought in a tournament like that before, only watched them, so..."
Spoiler: Activity Point Counter (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2022, 02:08:41 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1532 on: March 07, 2022, 06:24:04 pm »

Katarina
The belgor tilted her head slightly.
"What doesn't feel right? Just wandering around campus?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: March 08, 2022, 04:46:31 am »

Kruger
"So exacting, too. I guess the rumours are true about your meticulousness."
"Perchance. However, that was a surprising amount of talk about my person. I'm not used to drawing that much attention because of my deeds compared to doing the same because of my pedigree."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: March 08, 2022, 09:59:11 am »

"Truly a well-prepared fan, aren't you? But you bet Cactus  Bandiiiito is prepared as well!"
He shook his poncho just enough to reveal one of his hands holding a feather, and the other a glass of ink before quickly making his signature over the record and another on the side of the picture-Both with his name and the drawing of a cactus with a mask-It was -his- signature after all.
"Here you go, amigo! And there's no way someone could ever fabricate my style, so folks will recognize it as soon as they glance at the signature!"
"That being said, next time we meet on the battlefield, I do hope we get to properly see each other! You missed some of my battle songs, after all."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: March 15, 2022, 08:42:04 pm »

Lin
"Yes. He....seems to think I'll need friends."

Ricardo
Maximus meekly nods, staring at the memorabilia in awe.
"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir."

Kruger
"You should be used to it. Did you not fight those terrorists who called themselves the....Seekers of Calamity?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1536 on: March 19, 2022, 12:45:59 pm »

Katarina
"Friends are good, yeah. You uh. . . Is it weird to confirm that you're trying to be my friend?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: March 21, 2022, 06:26:13 am »

"Again with the 'sir' thing, amigo? We are colleges here!"
"I think my songs give you a good idea of how I feel about silly formalities. So don't worry about it."

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: March 25, 2022, 09:34:46 am »

"Hm... I would compare it to a fight without the threat of death. Fighting against friends of rivals where your goal is to prove yourself and give the audience a spectacle to remember. I believe I did quite well in that regard."
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: March 31, 2022, 12:26:36 am »

Kaede

There was more of a pause than usual before she responded.

"Not sure about me counting as a few people, but I'll tag along if you want." Delwyn made the offer casually enough, but part of her mind seemed to be elsewhere.

"... You don't have any family joining you or anything?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: April 03, 2022, 04:04:02 pm »

Lin
Katarina simply nods.
"Trying. If you want me to I'll stop.

Reeve
"A fight without the threat of death? Huh. It's a little weird to think about it like that...."

Reeve
Kaede shakes her head.
"My folks are all the way back home in Yamajima. It's just my grandparents, really. They're too old to fly out here, so they'll just hear about it on radio. Besides, I've got Dora, Andreas and Maxy. It's not that lonely. What about you?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1541 on: April 03, 2022, 08:02:29 pm »

Lin

"Right. I don't mind, just wanted to make sure. I uh, don't make friends much. Too weird and temperamental."
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 4: The Truesilver Knight
« Reply #1542 on: May 07, 2022, 06:48:22 pm »

Chapter 4: The Truesilver Knight

The second combat day of the Solrise Intra-House Tournament has begun, and the campus is abuzz with talk about Class 3-F's recent victory over the vaunted Class 3-C. Despite the fierce fighting, Class 3-F ultimately came out victorious. But this is the real match everyone has been waiting for; a match between the class headed by the legendary Theodora Kokkinos, the Unstoppable Girl of Miletos, legend of the tournament circuit before she was even twenty years of age, and the class headed by Steven Harrigan, son of the ancient Harrigan warrior family, heir to their legacy.

And so far, all bets are on Theodora.

The match has been going on for almost an hour, as Class 3-F is sitting in the stands watching their batchmates fight.

The fighting between Class 3-C and 3-A was furious. Yet, as an injured Elma is airlifted from the fight, having managed to take out Maximus in the process, in the middle of the sandblasted middle of the fight remain the last two members of their respective classes, Theodora and Steven. Both of them look exhausted, but Theodora looks in better condition than Steven.

Theodora pops herself up on her lance.
"It has been a good match...Harrigan. But....it is coming to an end."

Steven nods, slowly drawing his sword. It was a cane sword, in the style of gentlemen of twenty years ago, but coated with an Alphinite-silver alloy, dubbed "truesilver" for its non-tarnishing properties. While others of his batch preferred an older aesthetic, Steven had always preferred the style of upper-class gentlemen of his time.

"Indeed, Kokkinos. This has been...interesting."
You can see the air faintly shimmer around Steven's blade, where his Arte has activated. You can also see Kaya in her seat nearby, anxiously munching away at the popcorn, her eyes fixed on Steven and Steven alone.

Earnings will be updated shortly.
Class 3-F receives 2500 thalers for their previous victory.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: May 11, 2022, 08:25:25 pm »

As usual, Rika was sort of existing in the same area of Class 3-F to fill out the scene, being the background mob character that she was. Currently she was sitting with her legs crossed, right over left, and watching the tournament, but as a transfer student she really didn't know anyone that well and so didn't get the whole backstory of the fight going on between Theodora and Steven.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1544 on: May 11, 2022, 08:32:30 pm »

". . ." Lin was silent as she watched the fight. She was far too nervous to cheer for Theodora out loud, and whatever mental energy she might've had to overcome that with was going to not broiling the rest of the audience alive. Her eyes were riveted on the other girl, as if she were trying to record every single minuscule movement Theodora made.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 12:47:37 am by Chevaleresse »
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 113