Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 113

Author Topic: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 4: The Truesilver Knight  (Read 84556 times)

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 2: Rite of Passage
« Reply #1140 on: April 10, 2021, 01:36:51 pm »

"Thank you for the... I guess you could call it an invitation of some sorts. But I want to look into the library for those two places Justice mentioned first."

Kruger also stands up and adjusts his uniform.

"But I guess there'll be many more opportunities in the future for... well, for you to ignore me, heh."

And with that, he makes his way, doing as he just told.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: April 10, 2021, 02:29:09 pm »

At the alchemical laboratories, Rika hears a loud crash as she turns to leave, having concluded her work.

Of course, Rika goes to investigate this.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: April 10, 2021, 04:50:33 pm »

Reeve
Steph rubs the back of her head.
"Well, not quite. Climbing giant mountains for fun is, well, for fun. I'm more the muscle for scientists who want to do expeditions on mountains. They're not exactly known for knowing their way around a carabiner, so they hire people like me to get them up there to do their thing. Also, you're one of those Polyions, huh? Real old money."

The tone of her voice is ambivalent as to if she approves or disapproves. She shrugs after a moment.
"Alright, we're looking for him, right? Cool. Let's go. Hopefully he's not gotten himself into trouble over Kaya again."
Reeve has accepted the sidequest 'Cats at Play'.

Kruger
"Just do what you're comfortable with, you know? We're not some professional band."

Delwyn
"Well, they're....complete badasses. And, well, do you hear anyone talking about me like I'm some badass? No? That's what I thought. Dora's, well....Dora."

Lin
Professor Ramsay thinks for a moment.
"Well, I was going to ask you to collect commissions from your class first, to make sure we know what weapons we're working with. But, as it so happens, I already have a commission from Theodora. If you want to work on that with the others, I'm happy to allow it."

Rika
As Rika turns to find the source of the noise, she finds Ilse cleaning a light-bluish concoction off the floor with a mop.
"Scheisse! Verdammte Alchemiegetränke, verdammt, verdammt!"
"Ah. Lara. Hello. Yes. You....didn't hear or see anything, right?"

It's rather unusual to be called by your first name, but then, Ilse wasn't exactly someone you spoke with often.

Astrea
"Well, I was here to stretch, but..."
Per frowns.
"You were fighting alongside Katarina, right?"

Orrel
As Orrel leaves the dining hall after cooking, he overhears what appears to be loud shouting.
Enough students have entered the Dining Hall to cook. Would you like to use ingredients?

Quote from: Orrel
Orrel works at the Forge!
Orrel earns 100 thalers!
Orrel also gains Whetstone x1!

Orrel prepares to cook at the Dining Room!

Orrel studies at the Library!
Orrel gains 1 point of RES!

Orrel trains at the Training Rooms!
Orrel gains 1 point of DEF!

Orrel trains at the Gym!
Orrel gains +10 Crit towards the next map!
Spoiler: Activity Point Counter (click to show/hide)

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: April 10, 2021, 06:06:19 pm »

Andreas

Delwyn sighed and squatted down. It had turned out that the unimpressed frog was inevitable, and could not be denied.

"I dunno, I seem to remember you being part of a group of students taking on... let's see, an entire flank of Seekers and Fiends by themselves."

She looked up at Andreas, wondering if she should tell him to get down on her level, or maybe just to see if he was gawking at her now.

"My legs are tired."
"Anyway, I'm not really the person you should talk to about striving to be the strongest, but it kinda sounds like training yourself to death isn't helping you. So what's your plan B? Or is this" - she waved her hand vaguely around at both of them and the gym - "you asking me to play Dora and like, tweak your wings and slap some sense into you?"

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: April 10, 2021, 06:14:01 pm »

"... Hm, that makes more sense. Mountaineering probably takes quite a bit in terms of thalers"

"Still, a career and hobby based on conquering the tallest and most treacherous places in the land must be very exhilarating" Reeve commented as she turned a corner, seeming to not bother looking at where she was going so long as it was on a path,

"Though, getting in trouble because of Kaya? I knew that the two were pretty close friends, but I've never heard of them getting into trouble because of one another.
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: April 10, 2021, 06:36:49 pm »

Mus'ad will finish his Personal Study (1 point), Meditate at the Shrine to the Sculpter (2 Points), Study to increase his Mag at the library (1 point), and finally work in the Greenhouse (1 Point).

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1146 on: April 10, 2021, 10:30:48 pm »

"You do? That's perfect." Lin belatedly realized just how excited she sounded.

"Um, because she's an accomplished fighter, I mean. She'll have an interesting challenge."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: April 10, 2021, 11:13:16 pm »

Greenhouse

"Yeah... W-well, to me, honestly, it was mostly scary," Arnett sighed. "Thankfully, I got my painting technique down!-... Er, the thing where I summon... a paint guy. I think I need an actual name for him... But, um... Well, he helped! I think."

Dormroom

Arnett restlessly rubbed his arm, almost in unison with Orrel running his hand over his fans. It was difficult for Arnett to make eye contact even when he tried.

"I... I'm not..." Arnett took a deep breath before responding. "I mean- I remember he loved us... but... I don't know why he... well... I don't know what actually happened. I just... knew he wasn't coming back, is all." He bit his lower lip. "It... It was... hard. Hearing that... guy bring up Dad. And then... n-not even knowing how to retaliate."

He hated how much of a complete nervous wreck he was in front of his brother. To his brother, even. He had to think of some way to counteract it... maybe a potion would help.

Visit Alchemic Laboratories, receive +15 EVA

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: April 11, 2021, 12:46:46 am »

As Rika turns to find the source of the noise, she finds Ilse cleaning a light-bluish concoction off the floor with a mop.
"Scheisse! Verdammte Alchemiegetränke, verdammt, verdammt!"
"Ah. Lara. Hello. Yes. You....didn't hear or see anything, right?"

It's rather unusual to be called by your first name, but then, Ilse wasn't exactly someone you spoke with often.

"Well, I heard someone breaking some glassware and I saw you cleanin' up a mess. I reckon you could use some help with that."

Rika grabbed a broom and started sweeping the broken glass away.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: April 11, 2021, 04:58:26 am »

Per

"K-katarina..?" Greeeat, names again. Though thinking back on the day they were in combat reminds her of someone who she was asked about previously. It could be just a coincidence but, "S-sorry I haven't gotten all the names in the other classes down yet. However, she wouldn't happen to be a Lepis with silver hair would she? If so, yes, I remember seeing her briefly."

-----

Wanting to make sure she's fully prepared equipment wise for the upcoming tournament, Astrea heads to spend some time working at the forage before heading out to Cowan and Cowan at the Market Plaza to see what they have in stock currently.

Astrea will spend her Last AP at the Forage before checking out Cowan and Cowan

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Solrise Academy IC
« Reply #1150 on: April 11, 2021, 05:44:37 pm »

"My performance was good. Great, even." Despite this, the cat seemed unhappy.
"My arte is very powerful. I'd be a fool not to use it as much as possible. If I'm healed, I can use it rapidly. Did you see it took out several of them in a single moment, and injured more? "
"Except I did not come here to train as an explosive. I came to become a swordswoman, to master the greatblade like my father, and his, all the way back to my heroic ancestor, but if I did use my sword it's a bad move. "
She gestured vaguely at the weights.
"It makes all of... this... feel a bit pointless."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: April 12, 2021, 11:38:32 am »

"Right. Well, Arnett... You have to realize. Father, above all else, followed his vows to protect. The people of the world, the weak, the innocent, those who cannot protect themselves. The ideals of the Order, you know them as well as I do by now. And... he knew that he bore the weight of generations on his back. Our distant ancestor, Vuk, the original owner of these fans, he was one of the original members of this Order. Father... He knew the Calamity was approaching Volskaya. Volskaya... It was a disaster. There were other Calamities going on at the time, there was in-fighting, and the villagers were left defenseless. But... some of the Order acted independently. To try and save those who had been essentially abandoned. Our father... was one of those. I think he knew that if he went, he was most likely going to die. He had to, knowing the odds he was facing. But... I think he also knew that if he went, it might mean some lives were saved. And he was right."

Orrel sighed, rubbing a hand across his eyes. It was all so much. But he reached out and pulled his brother into a hug.

"The Order messed up that day. I can see where the anger over such a thing might lead a group to act like the Seekers are doing. But... Father believed in the core of the Order. In the ideals. That's what I need to remind myself of, when I get so angry I can understand their side. But, the other thing Father did was love us so much. And I know he would be so proud of you and everything you've accomplished so far. You're going to be amazing. That much I know for certain."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Orrel left the dining hall after an interesting cooking session with Rika and Reeve, intent on heading back to his room to do some weapon maintenance and some small exercises. But his plans were cut short by loud yelling, instantly causing him to tense up. He dashed towards the source of the yelling, hands instinctively going towards his weapons, but not drawing them yet.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: April 12, 2021, 12:23:40 pm »

"Just do what you're comfortable with, you know? We're not some professional band."

"Of course, Freddie. But you don't have to worry about it, I'll be capable to sing no matter if traditional or not. Tell me the time and I'll be there, extraordinary duties out of my control notwithstanding."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: April 12, 2021, 06:00:53 pm »

Reeve
Steph grins.
"Huh? You don't know? They've known each other since they were kids. And, well, you know how it is. Some rich assholes make fun of him for hanging out with Kaya, he gets mad and beats on them. Really such a hot-blooded boy, even if you wouldn't know it from him now."

Kruger
"Alright, well....we're still sorting out the final roster. For all I know, I might end up being the vocalist if another student agrees to do clarinet and we're looking for someone on piano. We also don't know when exactly we're doing the after-party. So, you good with any other instruments?"

Delwyn
"What? No, of course not! I couldn't ask you to be Dora! But....well, you have a point. Hey, you seem pretty laid back and you keep up with those guys. How do you do it?"

Lin
You feel Professor Ramsay would be lifting an eyebrow at you, if only his face was visible.
"Alright, well, if you go and collect some information from your classmates, we'll be able to put together some commissions. I have the ones from the other classes and I have some other students coming in to help. Do you definitely want to do this?"

Rika
Ilse sighs as Rika comes to help.
"Ah....okay. Good. I am sorry to trouble you with this. I'm usually better with alchemical work."

Astrea
"....yes. Why?"

Orrel
As you go towards the yelling, you see Kaede yelling at someone who seems to be clambering over the Academy's walls away from her.
"Hey! Come back here! Don't you dare run away from me, you creep!"

Arnett
At that, Annika's eyes light up.
"Did you really get better at using your Arte?"
Quote from: Arnett
Arnett brews a concoction at the Alchemical Laboratory!
Arnett gains +15 Hit towards the next map!

Mus'ad
As Mus'ad goes to meditate at the Shrine, he encounters Alicia, who seems to have just finished.
"OhithereMus'ad. Nicetoseeyou. Areyoudoingwellafterthatfight? Itwasprettyexciting, wasn't it?"
Quote from: Mus'ad
Mus'ad concludes his Personal Study!
Mus'ad may now select a new Subcategory at rank C from Performance or Staff!

Mus'ad prays at the Shrine to the Sculptor!
Mus'ad gains 1 point of CON!

Mus'ad works at the Greenhouse!
Mus'ad gains Taal Rice x1!

Astrea
"Welcome to Cowan and Cowan. How can we help you today?"
Quote from: Selection
300 thalers:
All E-rank physical weapons except Devil Weapons, Leather Shield

400 thalers:
All E-rank Tomes, Performances and Staves

500 thalers:
All D-rank physical weapons, Iron Shield

600 thalers:
All D-rank Tomes, Performances and Staves

700 thalers:
All C-rank physical weapons, Steel Shield

800 thalers
All C-rank Tomes, Performances and Staves
Quote from: Astrea
Astrea works at the Forge!
Astrea earns 100 thalers!
Astrea also gains a Whetstone!
Spoiler: Activity Point Counter (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 06:05:15 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: April 12, 2021, 06:36:22 pm »

"We all have off-days. Don't trouble your head about it none."

"What were you working on, anyway?"
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 113